What's new

Man providing cheap electricity in his town

Wonder why govt cant do such small projects everywhere to decrease the loads....I mean make small projects to at least allow people to survive!

Finance as well as technical expertise.
we got soo many engineers running around grab a few and tell them its called internship where you can count it as experience...now go make us cheap electricity on minimum budget

we got soo many engineers running around grab a few and tell them its called internship where you can count it as experience...now go make us cheap electricity on minimum budget
It's actually a good idea. But it's not only power generation but transmission as well that costs money.

It's actually a good idea. But it's not only power generation but transmission as well that costs money.
well at least let them build the basic unit first....then think about transmitting it
1 baby step at a time
that is what i plan to do...get interns to do some research and then find investors to implement it :angel:

well at least let them build the basic unit first....then think about transmitting it
1 baby step at a time
that is what i plan to do...get interns to do some research and then find investors to implement it :angel:
Investors can be quite a pain. Unless it's a tried and tested model.

Because some moron xyz decided that to replace copper with aluminum would make some money.
but there is research that aluminum is also a good conductor, weights less and is usable, right?

but there is research that aluminum is also a good conductor, weights less and is usable, right?
It's also about things like tolerance. Copper has a higher melting point, an electrical engineer could most probably tell you more about it.

It's also about things like tolerance. Copper has a higher melting point, an electrical engineer could most probably tell you more about it.
I thought Al has a higher melting point...I think copper has less resistance ...idher engineer kon hai? @HRK

itnay desi engineer hotay hain jub dhondo aik bhi nai malum mujhay :(

Back
Top Bottom