What's new

Malala wishes to be the PM of Pakistan

Malala wishes to be the PM of Pakistan
January 17, 2017, 3:52 pm

LONDON: Nobel Peace Laureate Malala Yousafzai said that she would like to join politics and become the Prime Minister of Pakistan someday.

While talking to an American media house, Malala said that after surviving the murder attempt on her, it had become the motto of her life now to do something special for the country.

Malala said that she wanted to be PM of Pakistan after joining politics. But she also said that considered serving the nation as a doctor or lawyer.
http://nation.com.pk/national/17-Jan-2017/malala-wishes-to-be-the-pm-of-pakistan

Bari khochal shay hay ay kaki....

Her masters will do that when she is not needed anymore, these people are just used like a tissue paper and then trashed.

So far she has only enriched herself ...nothing practical on ground..for all that education hoola hoop..does she even understand that empty stomach dont need books?

Malala is an inflated doll who's air is filled by the anti-Pakistan forces. She should never be allowed to touch this land.

No. There's lots of factors why. She'd easily compromise to the West since they've favoured her. It will be less about Pakistan, the people of Pakistan and more personal. About her. There's other things also but I'm hoping the wise ones have caught on.

Well, that is possible by looking at the past trend like ye bari teri, agli bari meri so by the same rule, remember me as well.

What Malala says, is actually a future almost correct prediction telling us to be ready either it is Bilawal, Malala or Maryam etc.... People are unnecessarily opposing her and others contrary to the fact that even the current ruling lot is here against an oath and settlement, if not supported by the Master to rule here but are well funded to proceed hence, expenses in election and then be the PM. This is the reality, a sad reality that we have to realize as until & unless the proper change, we will be importing such types.

LMAO.

It is funny you bharatis consider propaganda of your country as "facts". Move on kid. You are too foolish for facts. Try something else like trolling. Only thing you frustrated bharati youth is good at.
ye bik gai hai gorment :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic: ....ye saare milke humko pagal banarahe hain

Good for Pakistan if it happens. She will eradicate extremism & terrorism from country , while other leaders can't.
how do u know? -_-

Since the inception of this whole drama, I was wondering when she would state her intentions. Isnt becoming the Pm of the only Muslim nuclear power now at the top of the list for CIA.
I wrote it few years back about it. Any 1 has seen Nikita will understand that this is not an alien concept but actually depicted on their own screens

USA imposed Zardari and Nawaz on Pakistan before, and now Malala,
Pakistanis will never get to choose their own leader.
But Malala is different, right? She is popular and hence acceptable to Pakistani public, right?

nope....giving needed rights to women is good..but these feminists r nothing but loudspeakers,,
*MAN opens a door for lady as respect*
femenist "i dont need a men to open the door..i can open it myself"
Comedy lines man! I will add it to Bharat Muslim's collection.

How many times, you will tell us u want to be a PM of Pakistan...??

U can't drop like from a para-shoot....Come over here, prove yourself, defend interests of Pakistan then we'll see how much you're capable of...

And for Indians...Here is Malala for you...

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...la-yousafzai-asks-for-un-intervention-2252610

:lol:
Has she said that before? Post links to support your line.

keep this girl and her family as far away from pakistan as you can.

won't be surprised if Malala shows her true tarek faith like colours one day

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom