Malala wishes to be the PM of Pakistan

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Malala wishes to be the PM of Pakistan
January 17, 2017, 3:52 pm

LONDON: Nobel Peace Laureate Malala Yousafzai said that she would like to join politics and become the Prime Minister of Pakistan someday.

While talking to an American media house, Malala said that after surviving the murder attempt on her, it had become the motto of her life now to do something special for the country.

Malala said that she wanted to be PM of Pakistan after joining politics. But she also said that considered serving the nation as a doctor or lawyer.
http://nation.com.pk/national/17-Jan-2017/malala-wishes-to-be-the-pm-of-pakistan

If this is her wish then I wish her all the luck.:tup:
There is nothing wrong in her trying to become the PM of Pakistan.

to impose stupid liberalistic views on our future people...this is what she will do..plus feminist will rise in her time which can never come...malaladramabaaz

What's wrong if femnists do well in any part of the world? Do you feel a threat to your male chauvinist territory?

me too i want to become PM of pakistan in fact every 3rd pakistani want to become PM .

What's wrong if femnists do well in any part of the world? Do you feel a threat to your male chauvinist territory?
nope....giving needed rights to women is good..but these feminists r nothing but loudspeakers,,
*MAN opens a door for lady as respect*
femenist "i dont need a men to open the door..i can open it myself"

Back
Top Bottom