What's new

Malala wishes to be the PM of Pakistan

She will be excellent to improve Pak image and improve tourism and trade with western companies.

And improve females right and education in Pakistan as well.

As an Indian, I hope she doesnt become Pak PM.

first comeback Pakistan, study and learn your society basic from here. (so if you could get a chance can rectify the faults)
for higher study sure do get it from abroad if government or his father can afford!
but the way things are going on people will label her brain washed and foreign agent as her current raising and education is done by unknown sources, resulting in no scene to be PM of Pakistan!
or other way can be to follow the Benazir foot steps but in Pkistan family politics works only...

Love Pakistan or Leave Pakistan
:pakistan:

She doesn't have to mention that. She is already in the hands of those who will eventually make her the PM of Pakistan.

Well you got me wrong...Who am I to get into dreams of anyone...of-course people should dream big...what i am saying is that being brave/honest is NOT EQUAL TO Good PM...for a person to be good PM you need to be a bit shrewd with skin of a rhino...MMS had done lot of harm to India even though nobody can questions his Honesty...

No offence meant. Honestly in the Indo subcontinent the women get a raw deal and the culture has to be changed through education and encouragement. I have a niece who is 6 and wants to be a pilot. I am encouraging her. In Pakistan we even have fighter pilots who are female. Encouraging

first comeback Pakistan, study and learn your society basic from here. (so if you could get a chance can rectify the faults)
for higher study sure do get it from abroad if government or his father can afford!
but the way things are going on people will label her brain washed and foreign agent as her current raising and education is done by unknown sources, resulting in no scene to be PM of Pakistan!
or other way can be to follow the Benazir foot steps but in Pkistan family politics works only...

Love Pakistan or leave Pakistan.
Come.back and study here.

Firstly my dear brother if someone shot you in the head for just studying would you be willing to come back.
2ndly what quality of education do u get in.pakistan. In fact the entire subcontinent send their kids abroad to study because education.is poor.
Pakistan's founder and our beloved father quid Azam Muhammad Ali Jonah studied abroad. Even prophet Muhammad told us to go wherever necessary to get an education.
I recommend to you brain before keyboard. Write rationally not emotionally.
Our kids are not cannon fodder for Taliban scrum.

o_O The benazir project was hardly a success in past

She could marry Bilawal , now that would be a match made in heaven

No offence meant. Honestly in the Indo subcontinent the women get a raw deal and the culture has to be changed through education and encouragement. I have a niece who is 6 and wants to be a pilot. I am encouraging her. In Pakistan we even have fighter pilots who are female. Encouraging
Absolutely...though encouragement is not gender specific...however in our case yes we need to give extra care to our daughters...the society will not spare any effort to make them believe they are lesser being...though once again my original comments were gender neutral....Unlike India and Pakitan US has never seen any women President...does that prove anything?? Hell NO

God please no...

She will be excellent to improve Pak image and improve tourism and trade with western companies.

And improve females right and education in Pakistan as well.

She won't do sh!t.

Who care about what people say. Most people are ignorant. Say one thing and do exactly the opposite. No morals or self respect.

Sorry Malala you can only be a PM if your last name is Sharif or Bhutto, and/or you are a huge haram khor. There is no other way.

She fits the last requirement perfectly

Well in all honest she can be a good leader, but of course she has to run in politics.

Noone can say she has right to be a political head or not , nor we should discourgae someone
But in my childhood I saw / heard of this "Saint" women

Benazir Bhutto who was suppose to save PAKISTAN , and was our savior Massiah , however once the hoopla was over , in 2-5 years corruption was so high that we had economic melt down

Eventually she was kicked out of country , and that has been the sad reality of our past that
we get these talented educated folks who come and become head of state yet they can't solve the ground realities becasue they cannot solve problems at ground level i.e corruption

Looking back during Benazir Time now , it was quite Dark period

Apart from her PUMP hair and decorated tours world wide , she could not give anything meaningful to Pakistan no memorable "Achivement"

At least Nawaz Sharif in his first term had his Yellow cab scheme which is the only thing I remember from that time , driving in those brand new cars , I thought pakistan was finaly on the way to greatness.

Back
Top Bottom