What's new

Malala wishes to be the PM of Pakistan

No offence meant. Honestly in the Indo subcontinent the women get a raw deal and the culture has to be changed through education and encouragement. I have a niece who is 6 and wants to be a pilot. I am encouraging her. In Pakistan we even have fighter pilots who are female. Encouraging

Love Pakistan or leave Pakistan.
Come.back and study here.

Firstly my dear brother if someone shot you in the head for just studying would you be willing to come back.
2ndly what quality of education do u get in.pakistan. In fact the entire subcontinent send their kids abroad to study because education.is poor.
Pakistan's founder and our beloved father quid Azam Muhammad Ali Jonah studied abroad. Even prophet Muhammad told us to go wherever necessary to get an education.
I recommend to you brain before keyboard. Write rationally not emotionally.
Our kids are not cannon fodder for Taliban scrum.

bhai jan please read my complete post i did not say its forbidden, tum apna fatwa apny pass rakhoo.
your emotion were out before reading full post!

i even suggested her in my comment to get education from abroad and i am not against her. you better do same thing "study and comeback".
for you only specially re-posting
" for higher study sure do get it from abroad if government or his father can afford!
but the way things are going on people will label her brain washed and foreign agent as her current raising and education is done by unknown sources, resulting in no scene to be PM of Pakistan!
or other way can be to follow the Benazir foot steps but in Pakistan family politics works only..."

my point was to keep her chances of PM to be realistic she need to comeback for education till A-O level only and higher education is must for her at international level, this is only so in future she can suggest the improvement in Pakistan education system as well. and know the thinking of the local people and her culture.

i also highlighted the point "LABEL" because people in Pakistan label people rather than understand their point.
just like you did!!!

all above is to clear my point so i hope we both are clear! :tup: :victory1:
:cheers:

Love Pakistan or Leave Pakistan
:pakistan:

bhai jan please read my complete post i did not say its forbidden, tum apna fatwa apny pass rakhoo.

i even suggested her in my comment to get education from abroad and i am not against her. you better do same thing "study and comeback".
" for higher study sure do get it from abroad if government or his father can afford!
but the way things are going on people will label her brain washed and foreign agent as her current raising and education is done by unknown sources, resulting in no scene to be PM of Pakistan!
or other way can be to follow the Benazir foot steps but in Pakistan family politics works only..."

my point was to keep her chances of PM to be realistic she need to comeback for education till A-O level only and higher education is must for her at international level, this is only so in future she can suggest the improvement in Pakistan education system as well. and know the thinking of the local people and her culture.

i also highlighted the point "LABEL" because people in Pakistan label people rather than understand their point.
just like you did!!!

just like you did!!!

tum apna fatwa apny pass rakhoo.
If this is your level of thinking then I have no wish to even engage you let alone read the rest of what you wrote. Good bye

tum apna fatwa apny pass rakhoo.
If this is your level of thinking then I have no wish to even engage you let alone read the rest of what you wrote. Good bye
same attitude wow, nice yar...
isi liy log kahty hain ham Pakistani apas main hi larty rehty hain...
chalain bhai je chor dain is kisy ko..

Love Pakistan

same attitude wow, nice yar...
isi liy log kahty hain ham Pakistani apas main hi larty rehty hain...
chalain bhai je chor dain is kisy ko..

Love Pakistan
No I was very polite and you turned the fatwa issue. When people become emotional then rational logic goes out and no point in even taking. Anyways you are Pakistani, no matter what we will always be brother and sometimes brother fight but that doesn't mean hatred

No I was very polite and you turned the fatwa issue. When people become emotional then rational logic goes out and no point in even taking. Anyways you are Pakistani, no matter what we will always be brother and sometimes brother fight but that doesn't mean hatred

dost cha gy hain app....

Back
Top Bottom