Made in Iran

Unintended consequences of sanctions :azn::azn:

Iranian built synthesis gas production reactor
  • The heart of any Petrochemical plant
  • Made by Arak Machine Manufacturing Corporation
  • 7 more of these giant are in order for 2024 delivery
Petrto_chem.jpg

Last edited:
MFP/SIMUT is one of the leading high-tech Iranian companies that produces advanced medical equipment

They are very professional, their work on advanced ultrasound systems (completely localised) continues to make great progress

Their "Luna" ultrasound system is state of the art and has won international awards:

View attachment 929311
well here the majority of devices are Samsung and Esoate and Siemens
when you ask about Iranian device they don't trust it and sadly health ministry add to the problem.
sad part is when the prob on these devices get damaged they had to wait several month and pay up to 50% of the price of the device for each prob replacement and guess what the device have several probe not just one

well here the majority of devices are Samsung and Esoate and Siemens
when you ask about Iranian device they don't trust it and sadly health ministry add to the problem.
sad part is when the prob on these devices get damaged they had to wait several month and pay up to 50% of the price of the device for each prob replacement and guess what the device have several probe not just one
The mindset needs to change, that takes time and government support and education. These products are just as high quality as anything available internationally and are 100% Iranian

Iran's fully designed and built Metro Trains enter field trials.
  • Transitioning from assembling foreign metro trains to actually having an Iranian designed and built metro train manufactured with 85% domestically sourced components.
  • In-house components share will go to 92% at the start of mass production.
  • employments of 30,000 people to build and maintain the fleet
  • 4 factories to build the parts and trains
View attachment 816788
UPDATE:

Design details of Iran's "National Train" project:
1685617973604.jpeg

Project divided between 4 industrial entities:
  1. "Tehran Wagon construction company" for design and construction of body, HVAC, Information distribution,final assembly and test
  2. "Jahad Daneshgahi" for Train propulsion and control systems
  3. "MAPNA Rail company" for BOGIE system (chassis, wheels, suspension, etc)
  4. "Rail brake systems Company" for bake systems and automated doors
Plan is to produce a 7 wagon train system with 85% domestic content ( next 5 years Iran needs 1050 wagons valued at $ 1 billion dollars for the metro systems alone)

Project started 3 years ago using 25 High tech startups and 4 industrial companies

lots of design details in the following article

BOGIE system
bogie.jpg

roll-jpg.927219

By MAPNA Rail

Last edited:
Specialized Paddy field Tractor developed by Tabriz Tractor company
  • At 45 HP this specialized Tractor requires to be water-proof, light weight and higher clearance from the ground to work on paddy fields such as rice fields.
  • 6th country in the world to produce this product after US, Japan.South Korea ,China and India.
Tractor.jpg

Tractor_2.jpg
Tractor_3.jpg
Tractor_5.jpg
Tractor_4.jpg
Tractor_6.jpg

Last edited:
Iran seems to produce alot of farming equipment, including tractors. I wonder how many nations these are being exported to ? I also wonder what percentage of the components are made domestically & which ones are imported from countries like China ? Since the French automakers (like Renault & Peugeot) left Iran, Iranian auto makers are mostly purchasing engines from China as far as I know.

Specialized Paddy field Tractor developed by Tabriz Tractor company
  • At 45 HP this specialized Tractor requires to be water-proof, light weight and higher clearance from the ground to work on paddy fields such as rice fields.
  • 6th country in the world to produce this product after US, Japan.South Korea ,China and India.
View attachment 933420

View attachment 933422View attachment 933423View attachment 933425View attachment 933424View attachment 933426

Iran seems to produce alot of farming equipment, including tractors. I wonder how many nations these are being exported to ? I also wonder what percentage of the components are made domestically & which ones are imported from countries like China ? Since the French automakers (like Renault & Peugeot) left Iran, Iranian auto makers are mostly purchasing engines from China as far as I know.
Iranian domestic requirements for tractor is 1500 per year..Tabriz tractor sazi produces 2000 annual so 500 are exported mostly to neighbour countries ....I personally own an old Kubota mid size tractor which if you want to buy new now is around $50,000 dollars..Iranian mid size tractor is $ 7000 dollars..Iranian full size agricultural tractor is $ 13000 dollars..fantastic prices...Iran can beat any one in prices if it was not for sanctions Iranian tractors will be all over the world..
PS:domestic content very high I recall 80% even the engine is made in Iran.

Iranian domestic requirements for tractor is 1500 per year..Tabriz tractor sazi produces 2000 annual so 500 are exported mostly to neighbour countries ....I personally own an old Kubota mid size tractor which if you want to buy new now is around $50,000 dollars..Iranian mid size tractor is $ 7000 dollars..Iranian full size agricultural tractor is $ 13000 dollars..fantastic prices...Iran can beat any one in prices if it was not for sanctions Iranian tractors will be all over the world..
Don't we also build some in arakk ?

Iran can export any thing to the world, only oil that can get US sanction.

Iran must target India as they have huge agricultural sector, also Pakistan. The transportation cost is also quite competitive since Iran is pretty close to that nations.

Unintended consequences of sanctions :azn::azn:

Iranian built synthesis gas production reactor
  • The heart of any Petrochemical plant
  • Made by Arak Machine Manufacturing Corporation
  • 7 more of these giant are in order for 2024 delivery
View attachment 928994

I work in this industry

building them is not too hard and actually I wouldn't be surprised if many Asian countries build them as labour is cheaper

the hard part is the design and engineering which requires chemical engineers and advanced computational scientists

I am sure Iran also poses these graduates would be good to know though

From the trade data between Indonesia and Iran, Iran even export turbojet to Indonesia. I have posted credible news on that before in Iranian thread

Back
Top Bottom