What's new

Made in Iran

West Asia's largest process tower is being built by Arak Machinery Company and for Mehr Petro Petrochemical Company. The tower has a height of more than 132 meters and a diameter of more than 9.5 meters and a weight of more than 1800 tons and will be involved in the hydrogenation process of propane gas and propylene production.

The first CTEP central processing tank of the South Azadegan oil field development project built by Azarab Industries. Among the most important sections in the South Azadegan oil field is the central processing section, where salt water and sediments are separated from the crude oil during a process and the sulfur level is adjusted for export.

Arak Machinery Company

Another Iranian industry success story..,,I say this
If it is made of steel they can build it no matter how big..(Prime manufacturer for any Iranian ICBM!!!)

Last week we saw this giant steel making reactor (apparently 5th largest steel anything in one piece!)..and now the petrochemical central processing tank for a Petrochemical facility. Scale is amazing.

giant_3.JPG
giant_5.jpg
Giant-6.jpg
Gaint 5.jpg
giant_1.JPG
Giant 7.jpg
giant_2.JPG

Iranian developed Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) X-band Radar
  • Built by a small Iranian startup company due to unavailability (sanctions)
  • 25 Kilowatts x band radar hardware and associated software
  • Hot backup system for Transmitter and Receiver
  • installed in 4 iranian ports
photo are from a typical VTS system.

VTS_1.jpg
VTS_2.png
VTS_3.jpg

Arak Machinery Company

Another Iranian industry success story..,,I say this
If it is made of steel they can build it no matter how big..(Prime manufacturer for any Iranian ICBM!!!)

Last week we saw this giant steel making reactor (apparently 5th largest steel anything in one piece!)..and now the petrochemical central processing tank for a Petrochemical facility. Scale is amazing.

View attachment 968777View attachment 968778View attachment 968779View attachment 968780View attachment 968775View attachment 968774View attachment 968776

Here it is on the move.....

I call design and development of this project one of the most complicated projects to be undertaken by Iran..I hope they keep updating progress on this. Horizontal drilling is sanctioned for Iran . An Intelligent drilling robot!
RSS_2.jpg
RSS_1.jpg

• Sanctioned technology for Iran
  • A 10 million dollars contract is now awarded to an Iranian startup company to develop this sophisticated "Horizontal" drilling robot.
  • only 3 countries (US,UK and China) have this technology
  • Needed when you are drilling into shared fields with your neighbouring countries.
what RSS is:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom