What's new

Made in Iran

Still bro 500 million annual import a big value.. should have focused in this sector...

Text from petrochemical journal
Iran’s petrochemical industry expects revenues to increase to $37 billion by 2025 and to $53 billion by 2027, underlining the significant impact of this industry on the country’s broader economy. Iran’s petrochemical industry in 2025 will consume about two million barrels of crude oil per day. By 2027, consumption will increase to the equivalent of more than 2.3 million barrels of crude oil per day. According to Mohammadi, about $80 billion has already been invested in the petrochemical industry so far, and total investments in the program will reach $85 billion by 2027.

Energy experts in Iran consider sanctions to be the biggest obstacle to the development of the petrochemical industry. It should be borne in mind that this industry is in dire need of foreign technology. Sanctions over the past few years have led to a decline in investment in petrochemical industry. In addition, there is the ongoing issue of finding a petrochemical export market; unilateral U.S. sanctions deter European investors from entering the Iranian market because doing so automatically locks them out of the far more lucrative US market.

Awesome photos! My mom went to Iran for ziyaret and she said it looked amazing. Clean streets and all.
Clean compared to Karachi or Islamabad?
Text from petrochemical journal
Iran’s petrochemical industry expects revenues to increase to $37 billion by 2025 and to $53 billion by 2027, underlining the significant impact of this industry on the country’s broader economy. Iran’s petrochemical industry in 2025 will consume about two million barrels of crude oil per day. By 2027, consumption will increase to the equivalent of more than 2.3 million barrels of crude oil per day. According to Mohammadi, about $80 billion has already been invested in the petrochemical industry so far, and total investments in the program will reach $85 billion by 2027.

Energy experts in Iran consider sanctions to be the biggest obstacle to the development of the petrochemical industry. It should be borne in mind that this industry is in dire need of foreign technology. Sanctions over the past few years have led to a decline in investment in petrochemical industry. In addition, there is the ongoing issue of finding a petrochemical export market; unilateral U.S. sanctions deter European investors from entering the Iranian market because doing so automatically locks them out of the far more lucrative US market.
Not bad

China, India and Pakistan should be much bigger markets anyway.

Clean compared to Karachi or Islamabad
Compared to the US. My family is originally from Lahore. The posh areas are clean in Pakistani cities, but the rural areas are cleaner IMO, but other Pakistanis living in Pakistan can better answer that.

Not bad

China, India and Pakistan should be much bigger markets anyway.

look at the size of their populations vs Iran. Iranians have become self sufficient due to the sanctions. It’s impressive what Iran has accomplished while against so much adversity.

Compared to the US
Clean like a detroit or Baltimore? or clean like rich suburbs with million dollar houses?
look at the size of their populations vs Iran. Iranians have become self sufficient due to the sanctions. It’s impressive what Iran has accomplished while against so much adversity.
I meant that those countries are much better trading partners for Iran.

I meant that those countries are much better trading partners for Iran.

Listen, there’s trade and there’s trade. I’m positive Iranian oil and products make it to the US market in one form or another in spite of the “sanctions.” I don’t know the angle you’re dangling here nor I care. All I know is what I saw from my mothers photos and videos, and her stories.

Listen, there’s trade and there’s trade. I’m positive Iranian oil and products make it to the US market in one form or another in spite of the “sanctions.” I don’t know the angle you’re dangling here nor I care. All I know is what I saw from my mothers photos and videos, and her stories.
well you can stfu then, nobody spoke to you.

Iranian made Water Desalination Plant

Many of these plants are being built along the Persian Gulf coastline. The plant is made by a private Iranian company
DESAL_0.jpg

DESAL_8.jpg
DESAL_1.jpg
DESAL_2.jpg
DESAL_3.jpg
DESAL_4.jpg
DESAL_5.jpg
DESAL_6.jpg
DESAL_7.jpg
DESAL_9.jpg
DESAL_10.jpg
DESAL_11.jpg
DESAL_8.jpg

Tankt dich to our dear friend @Ich for posting the info.

Iranian manufactured turboexpander, breaking the West’s monopoly.
Turbine_expander.jpg

• Shazand Petrochemical Company has managed to manufacture turboexpander, breaking the West’s monopoly
  • Turboexpanders are widely used as sources of refrigeration in industrial processes such as the extraction of ethane and natural-gas liquids (NGLs) from natural gas, the liquefaction of gases (such as oxygen, nitrogen, helium, argon and krypton) and other low-temperature processes

Last edited:
Rahdar Sanat Machin Firefighting Heavy Equipment Producer:
Link to website: Fire truck production

RSM company, by using its technical and engineering capabilities, relying on the technical knowledge of experienced forces and the world's latest knowledge, as well as unique software and hardware facilities, in relation to the design and production of all types of firefighting and rescue applications in different models and under supervision Prominent global companies have taken action.

The management structure of this group has always been trying to dynamically and systematically play a role in the development and excellence of the safety and firefighting industry and take steps towards the realization of goals such as the development of specialized structures and new technologies in the field of firefighting.

5-scaled-e1596274930355.jpg

01-3-1.jpg

Fanergy-Cover.jpg

FOX-4_FOX-S_036-scaled.jpg

Rahdar Sanat Machin Firefighting Heavy Equipment Producer:
Link to website: Fire truck production

RSM company, by using its technical and engineering capabilities, relying on the technical knowledge of experienced forces and the world's latest knowledge, as well as unique software and hardware facilities, in relation to the design and production of all types of firefighting and rescue applications in different models and under supervision Prominent global companies have taken action.

The management structure of this group has always been trying to dynamically and systematically play a role in the development and excellence of the safety and firefighting industry and take steps towards the realization of goals such as the development of specialized structures and new technologies in the field of firefighting.

5-scaled-e1596274930355.jpg

01-3-1.jpg

Fanergy-Cover.jpg

FOX-4_FOX-S_036-scaled.jpg
Looks like they buy the truck chassis and add equipment to it and convert them into Fire Trucks. chassis seems to be SCANIA..!
Fire_2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom