SAHA
BANHA
HESA
Mapna
Sadra
Saipa
Other companies are a source of development and pride
But Iran has not yet reached a high technological level

I hope that MAPNA will achieve its goal of manufacturing turbines for aircraft, helicopters, ships and the oil industry
And that SAIRAN Company achieves its goal in the electronic, optical, communications and radar industries
These two companies are very important
It can be compared to SAFRAN
Through the manufacture of metal alloys, ceramics, composites, semiconductors...
You seem to not to know much about Iran as an @iraqisoldier!😀

You said : But Iran has not yet reached a high technological level

This is false and you have to be patient because Iran will come out of hidden technologies which dates back between 4 years and 8 years. They their own policy of revelation. Iran is made very far from advanced technologies
A lot of happening under the radar.

You said : But Iran has not yet reached a high technological level

This is false and you have to be patient because Iran will come out of hidden technologies which dates back between 4 years and 8 years. They their own policy of revelation. Iran is made very far from advanced technologies
Iran need more time and more money

Iran could not get the super alloys yet
No semiconductors

يبدو أنك لا تعرف الكثير عن إيران بصفتك جندي عراقي!😀
I know alot

Iran could not get the super alloys yet
No semiconductors

I know alot
Why have you modified my post in your quote? Attached pic for the record.

Attachments

• 3B7CAFC2-281A-4FE9-B42A-89E51868AB50.png
    3B7CAFC2-281A-4FE9-B42A-89E51868AB50.png
    179 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
(will be made in Iran)

Similar to the Sayyad 4B missile, there will be a long-range surface-to-air and air-to-air missile (launched from ships, fighters, and vehicles).

And as a development of the TOLO engine or the next generation of it, there will be a naval cruise missile against land targets (launched from the air, land, sea and deep sea)

There are developments on torpedoes...

And it will have AESA radar installed on frigates and vehicles (as for aircraft, on long-time)

Iran will have good frigates

And a good defensive system

Good ballistic missiles and cruise missiles too

--------------------

Iran will have too
satellite
Carrier missiles
Small transport plane
Fighter (possibly with a turbofan engine)
Helicopter 14 passengers
8*8 heavy truck
Possibly a medium submarine with a turbine engine

I think super alloys will delay it a lot
As well as composite materials and ceramics
and semiconductors

Therefore, the above products will not be 100%

And it will depend on China and Russia

Few of the simple designs by small scale producers that were presented in "made in Iran" exhibition .

I find this motorized add-on to an existing wheelchair a great idea.
1670782113938.png

some more items below
1670782164662.png

1670782195337.png

no idea what this is!!.
1670782275571.png

no comments!!.lol
1670782366538.png

1670782324118.png

1670782296211.png

1670782421822.png

Inherent in passenger aircraft
the Iranian PRESSTV
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2022/12/14/694473/Iran-Russia-passenger-planes-aviation-sanctions
in this article reminds us that there is also a project for a 50-seat aircraft, which should be the first aircraft to be produced.
In recent days, Iranian news has indicated that the "Simorgh" light transport aircraft is expected to make its maiden flight soon.
"Simorgh" was born on the basis of the IrAn-140 (An-140) already assembled in Iran, but with numerous modifications to adapt it to the transport of goods in the hold,
3661516.png

637905679918645843.jpg

637905679910364502.jpg

despite this, they kept the windows like on the An-140,
637905679919270952.jpg

it is therefore logical to hypothesize that the 50-seat aircraft could simply be a version of the new "Simorgh" configuration and the Russian industry could actually collaborate in the supply of aeronautical components, this because its aeronautical industry already produced numerous parts of the AN - 140 .
And who knows if this possible collaboration on this aircraft could lead to an interest in its use also in Russia, which has been left without the AN-140 since it was canceled from production in Russia due to the well-known events starting from 2014 , which effectively led to the ban imposed by the Kiev government on the supply of components produced by Ukrainian industries.

PS
I forgot, the engines of the AN-140 are the Motor-Sich AI-30 series turboprops produced under license by the Russian Klimov (turboprop TV3-117VMA-SBM1). Even if this version was only made in Ukraine, the Russian Klimov holds the patent and produces other versions of the TV3-117, therefore it can bring considerable help in the realization of the version for turboprop aircraft.

Hey, have you seen the sikorsky raider x? I would love to see that design become operational in the Iranian Armed Forces.

Although I'd suggest Iran builds a drone version of it first and operates it on the borders before progressing to a full-scale manned platform. Unmanned variants can also be used on the Shahid Soleimani vessel.

Back
Top Bottom