• 3mm penetration depth
1667304659771.jpeg

1667304694405.jpeg

2- Chemical and biological detector
1667304826068.jpeg

Thanks to @thesaint for posting.

If this news is true, it will be a great achievement
But I do not think so
I hope Iran puts semiconductors first in its planning list, followed by metal alloys, composite materials and ceramics.
This can be done by financing Russian and Chinese projects
the news is half truth , there are many FABs some produce IC and chips , some memories , some other thing.
this fab don't produce chips , but sensors or our military , you knew modern detectors in camersas for example or modern infrared sensors , is produced in FABs otherwise they will be nothing more than older system that only could tell you something is there , modern Imaging systems are consist of hundreds even thousands of sensors so they use technologies that is used in producing chips to produce them

the news is half truth , there are many FABs some produce IC and chips , some memories , some other thing.
this fab don't produce chips , but sensors or our military , you knew modern detectors in camersas for example or modern infrared sensors , is produced in FABs otherwise they will be nothing more than older system that only could tell you something is there , modern Imaging systems are consist of hundreds even thousands of sensors so they use technologies that is used in producing chips to produce them
A part of SEIRAN optic industry.

A part of SEIRAN optic industry.
don't knew , but there is no Sa'Iran optic industry , There is an Isfahan Optic Industry which is a subsidiary of Sa'Iran or (Iran Electronic Industry)
by the way i may be wrong but if my understanding of the news is correct , this fab don't belong to Sa'Iran but to Defense Ministry. (in itself that's a very positive matter and show that Iran army and IRGC understand the necessity of distancing themselves from dumb ammunition and when Defense ministry saw there is not enough investment from private sector on this regard they themselves made the investment) (sadly they are not allowed to participate in economical activity and can't make money out of it so if they want to improve the fab there is only two way 1 is that parliament put a special money for investing in this regard or if IRGC through some of it's satellite companies invest in this regard )

don't knew , but there is no Sa'Iran optic industry , There is an Isfahan Optic Industry which is a subsidiary of Sa'Iran or (Iran Electronic Industry)
by the way i may be wrong but if my understanding of the news is correct , this fab don't belong to Sa'Iran but to Defense Ministry. (in itself that's a very positive matter and show that Iran army and IRGC understand the necessity of distancing themselves from dumb ammunition and when Defense ministry saw there is not enough investment from private sector on this regard they themselves made the investment) (sadly they are not allowed to participate in economical activity and can't make money out of it so if they want to improve the fab there is only two way 1 is that parliament put a special money for investing in this regard or if IRGC through some of it's satellite companies invest in this regard )
So fab in iran totally govt dependent, at least for now, but if they can move for any commercial implementation i think more vendors can come forward.

Even any pricate sector planned for nay fab that can produce ARM/RISC mcu , it will be too much hard for commercial competetion due well established and well known western and chinese vendors who is present in this area for years.

SAIRAN
SAHA
BANHA
HESA
Mapna
Sadra
Saipa
Other companies are a source of development and pride
But Iran has not yet reached a high technological level

I hope that MAPNA will achieve its goal of manufacturing turbines for aircraft, helicopters, ships and the oil industry
And that SAIRAN Company achieves its goal in the electronic, optical, communications and radar industries
These two companies are very important
It can be compared to SAFRAN
Through the manufacture of metal alloys, ceramics, composites, semiconductors...

Last edited:
I always thought that Iran must have some Fab facility dedicated to military but there was no proof ..now we see Small Parts of that big picture

Some screen shots of the video made public... notice even some of the Fab equipment in the video is made in Iran (there is a private company in Iran that makes Fab equipment forgot the name!)..

Note 1: during my time in IEI in 1978 there was a facility being set up and dedicated to IC packaging (you buy the silicon chip from outside and the gold wire bonding and ceramic/plastic packaging was to be done inhouse)..

FAB_1.JPG
Fab_2.JPG
Fab_4.JPG
Fab_5.JPG
Fab_3.JPG
Fab_6.JPG
Fab_7.JPG
Fab_8.JPG

Interesting to notice that they are testing the EO/IR Ball and its CCD Chip in these clean rooms.

Note 2: I wonder if they show more later on... I think this video was released for all those idiots that think if Iran is using cheap commercial off the shelf (COTS) ICs in her "meant to be cheap" drones implies that Iran has to buy all her military ICs from outside..just fooling the average man on the street and make themselves to feel good for a short time!
.:azn::azn:

I always thought that Iran must have some Fab facility dedicated to military but there was no proof ..now we see Small Parts of that big picture

Some screen shots of the video made public... notice even some of the Fab equipment in the video is made in Iran (there is a private company in Iran that makes Fab equipment forgot the name!)..

Note 1: during my time in IEI in 1978 there was a facility being set up and dedicated to IC packaging (you buy the silicon chip from outside and the gold wire bonding and ceramic/plastic packaging was to be done inhouse)..

View attachment 900338View attachment 900339View attachment 900341View attachment 900342View attachment 900347View attachment 900343View attachment 900344View attachment 900345
Interesting to notice that they are testing the EO/IR Ball and its CCD Chip in these clean rooms.

Note 2: I wonder if they show more later on... I think this video was released for all those idiots that think if Iran is using cheap commercial off the shelf (COTS) ICs in her "meant to be cheap" drones implies that Iran has to buy all her military ICs from outside..just fooling the average man on the street and make themselves to feel good for a short time!
.:azn::azn:

Amazing 👏👏

God speed Iranian scientists 👏

SAIRAN
SAHA
BANHA
HESA
Mapna
Sadra
Saipa
Other companies are a source of development and pride
But Iran has not yet reached a high technological level

I hope that MAPNA will achieve its goal of manufacturing turbines for aircraft, helicopters, ships and the oil industry
And that SAIRAN Company achieves its goal in the electronic, optical, communications and radar industries
These two companies are very important
It can be compared to SAFRAN
Through the manufacture of metal alloys, ceramics, composites, semiconductors...
You said : But Iran has not yet reached a high technological level

This is false and you have to be patient because Iran will come out of hidden technologies which dates back between 4 years and 8 years. They their own policy of revelation. Iran is made very far from advanced technologies

Back
Top Bottom