What's new

Made in Iran

This is a revolutionary product! Do you know if it is being mass produced? If it really can do this then Tehran's pollution issue can be a thing of the past!
I have no further info about its possible commercial scales but as it is readable in the main article, they have installed some of that in "Tohid Tunnel" and also their plans to apply it to cars... but these things need time to be implemented as they need real, strong demand in order to be able to make it to the next level which is industrial scale production and exports. I have a good feeling about whatever Tehran municipality puts her hands on in Tehran. They are so pragmatic... But regarding car factories in Iran, at this stage, highly advanced filters is not on the top of their priorities.. They have a lot more to worry about considering the amount of change they promised to realize in next years.... btw, did u know a great team of German designers and industry strategists are being employed by IKCO at the moment? This is one move I expected a decade ago...but late is always better than never...

I have no further info about its possible commercial scales but as it is readable in the main article, they have installed some of that in "Tohid Tunnel" and also their plans to apply it to cars... but these things need time to be implemented as they need real, strong demand in order to be able to make it to the next level which is industrial scale production and exports. I have a good feeling about whatever Tehran municipality puts her hands on in Tehran. They are so pragmatic... But regarding car factories in Iran, at this stage, highly advanced filters is not on the top of their priorities.. They have a lot more to worry about considering the amount of change they promised to realize in next years.... btw, did u know a great team of German designers and industry strategists are being employed by IKCO at the moment? This is one move I expected a decade ago...but late is always better than never...
No, I didn't know about the German team. This is great news as I think no other nation knows how to build car as well as Germans. All other large companies like Hyundai, Kia, Ford and etc. already have design centers in Germany.

I also had heard rumors that switching to hybrid and electric cars has been approached by the government as a priority. I new a few people that were working on national electric car project. I'm not sure if it is active or not.

An I agree with you about Tehran Municipality. If they have chosen to use this product, it is probably a test run period and if they are pleased with it, they will start wide installation of it. For the cars, all they need to do is to say they won't register any vehicle that doesn't have this type of filter.

Iran designs heart batches for recovering muscles in people with myocardial infarction

TEHRAN (ISNA)- Iranian researchers at Tehran medical Sciences University have developed heart batches similar to heart tissues for recovery of damaged tissues of heart for people with myocardial infarction.

Dr. Nafiseh Bahiraie, the PhD graduate in tissue engineering and one of the lead authors of the study, said the new system facilitates recovery of the damaged heart tissue due to myocardial infarction

The researchers designed new polyurethane scaffolding inside which a type of electro-active polymers has been used.

They also investigated cells and evaluated mechanical and physical properties of the electro-active polymer scaffolding and compared the properties of non-electro active scaffoldings.

The results of the study showed that using parts of electro-active parts in the scaffolding can dramatically increase cell division and improve cell adhesion.

She noted that results of the study could be a door to treating cardiologic diseases through using conductor polymers in scaffolding and heart-tissue engineering in the future.

ایسنا - Iran designs heart batches for recovering muscles in people with myocardial infarction

Some Iranian Mullah Made Small Boats:

16160.jpg

253093_467.jpg

2512_634104936474987500_l.jpg

192519_362.jpg

ShowPicture.aspx

100818074763.jpg

13.jpg

9f3c0efe6e08e06afede45b88093236c.jpg
Small boat:D:D:D
Good

Filament Winding System (Space Composites):

The system produces highly advanced composites up to the size of 10.5 m x 2.5 m with a tolerance of 1:1000 mm for Iranian space industry.

This machine can produce aerospace grade quality composites applicable as heat-shields of space carriers.

filament-vending-machine.jpg

Airplane GPUs (Ground Power Equipment):

Nik Avid is a private-sector company with a concentration on aviation systems. Some of products are:

- Micro-controllers used in jet-ways
- GPUs
- Military aviation converters
- Electronic units

Iranian-made GPUs are already installed in different Iranian airports.
2015-12-03_12-05-40-81861984-70344869.jpg

slider1.jpg

portfolio-1.jpg

Logo.jpg

Home Page - NIK AVID | نیک آوید

Argon plasma coagulation or APC:

APC is a medical endoscopic procedure used primarily to control bleeding from certain lesions in the gastrointestinal tract, and also sometimes to debulk tumours in the case of patients for whom surgery is not recommended.

This system can also function without Argon using machine's SPRAY mode where the system uses electric arcs to do the job.

The Iranian APCs have 1/4 of the price of its competitors mostly imported from USA and Germany.

Kavandish Systems successfully exported its APC systems to over 20 countries including Turkey, Ukraine, India, Syria, Indonesia, Mexico.

Kavandish System

vessel-sealing-system-argon-plasma-cut-coagulation.jpg

src489484.fig1.gif

argon-plasma-coagulation-250x250.jpg

Products of the company:

MEG2: Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) with Vessel Sealing System

meg2.jpg

ICONIC Family : ALL IN ONE
ESU+Vessel Sealing System+Argon Plasma Cut & Coagulation

Iconic_Family.gif

IVAC : Smoke Evacuator system

Ivac.png

Iranian scientist finds new method for curing cancer

7039078-3x2-940x627-620x400.jpg

An Iranian scientist has found a new method for detecting cancer and curing it even at early stages.

Dr Majid Warkiani and his team have created a biochip that filters a cancer patient’s blood to identify and then remove cancer cells.

The system known as “dialysis for cancer” is cheaper and less painful than current methods and it can dramatically reduce the chance of cancer recurrence.

“We are simply getting the blood from the patient, it’s a mixture of normal blood cells and cancer cells,” Dr Warkiani said.

“We put it inside one of our biochips and the cells go under migration, and they get affected by hydrodynamic forces.”

“Under those forces that we are applying to the cells inside the chip, the bigger cells go up to the cancer cell outlet, and the smaller cells get pushed down and essentially they get fractionated, they get separated.”

Dr Majid Warkiani

The chip can be used to diagnose the cancer, and also to dramatically reduce the costs associated with treatment.

Patients usually need regular scans to check to see that their tumors are shrinking, which cost around $700 per scan.

But the biochip can be used instead to monitor the level of cancer cells in the blood, and Dr Warkiani estimates these tests will cost between $50-$100.

Mashallah.

Back
Top Bottom