What's new

Made in Iran

If after all these years you still call T-129 an A-129 rip-off even though we said/proved that the only think about the T-129 was its design then tell me right now why i should take you serious from now on.

The RF-4 Recon Phantoms were not modernized nor did they have any counter-measure in the slightest. I am guessing you are refering to the F-4 Terminator 2020 which was Upgraded by IAI. Luckely the fleet was retired and F-16 with Recon pods took over their role. You can have your Qaher-313 as i prefer something that actually flies.
It seems, it is you who mistakes me for a Persian :stop:

My friends, I have heard that after the oil industry, your automobile industry is the 2nd biggest industry in Iran contributing
to 10% of the GDP and amounting for 4% of the total workforce (wikipedia).

I think there should be a thread dedicated for the automobile industry of Iran. With the sanctions going to be out of the way, Iran's motor vehicle industry is going to experience a boom - I think we should have a thread to document it!

@Serpentine @SOHEIL @haman10 @yavar @Arminkh

My friends, I have heard that after the oil industry, your automobile industry is the 2nd biggest industry in Iran contributing
to 10% of the GDP and amounting for 4% of the total workforce (wikipedia).

I think there should be a thread dedicated for the automobile industry of Iran. With the sanctions going to be out of the way, Iran's motor vehicle industry is going to experience a boom - I think we should have a thread to document it!

@Serpentine @SOHEIL @haman10 @yavar @Arminkh
It is mentioned here Iranian High Tech Industries | Page 7

and in Made in Iran thread I guess...

Scientists in Baqiat allah Medical University produced a new kit to detect and analyse microbial and bacterial agents of samples in less than 32 minutes. The same teams previously succeeded in producing diagnostic kits that do the same job in more than 4 hours.

bio-sensors1-272x125.jpg

Different microbial/Bacterial agents can be easily detected through extracting the DNA from blood, phlegm, urine or texture samples applied to the new kit.

Chicken breeders and slaughter-houses were the first customers of this product that can also easily detect bacterial/microbial pollution such as Salmonella in their produced meat.

salmonella-bacteria.jpg

Iranian researchers produce drugs for skin ulcers, sinusitis from propolis

Mon 24 Aug 2015

TEHRAN (ISNA)- Iranian researchers at a science park in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, western Iran, have produced 12 types of drugs for treating skin ulcers, sinusitis and infectious rash using propolis.

Davoud Moniri, the Managing Director of the company which have designed the drugs, said propolis is similar to honey wax which becomes crisp and fragile in cold weather and soft and sticky when it is hot.

It is a disinfectant material which prevents disease outbreak inside beehives.

Propolis is found in the entry of the beehive and disinfects bees before they get into.

The newly-produced drugs are used for recovering skin ulcers, sinusitis, infectious rash and cold.

ایسنا - Iranian researchers produce drugs for skin ulcers, sinusitis from propolis

source please
personal experience in one of national projects which soon you will hear about.
یکی از اونایی که چپ و راست میگن با تکیه بر تواناییهای داخلی تکمیل شده

personal experience in one of national projects which soon you will hear about.
یکی از اونایی که چپ و راست میگن با تکیه بر تواناییهای داخلی تکمیل شده
You mean one certain civil engineer professor?

Back
Top Bottom