What's new

Lt.Gen (R) Nasir Khan Janjua Pakistan's new NSA?

Making an Ex-Lt general Adviser on national security....is he the right man for the job?

• Previous Adviser was doing a fine job.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It was Ayub who took that fateful decision -- despite SSG forays into Kashmir reported back that there is no on ground support for an uprising!!! He tasked A.O. Mitha for this mission and he was told that there no local ground swell!!!

Despite this, if Ayub went ahead with the flawed plan then he is to be blamed and not those who gave him lame advice. I'm no fan of Bhutto -- but he did not have crystal ball -- all the war planning and geo political game plan was based upon reading the situation. The buck stops at the top.

Ayub was not an imbecile!! He was in power for seven years when 65' happened. By then he had rubbed shoulders with the best and the brightest in the world of global politics, hoodwinked quite a few world leaders, Slapped Eisenhower (in jest), refused to bow in front of Queen Elizabeth..... he was no yearling!!!

No it is not as this is not about Dr. Abdul Malik, I am not speaking against Dr Abdul Malik or taking anything away from him. I am defending the appointment of Lt. General Janjua as NSA based on his contribution in Bolochistan. Can you deny his efforts?
So if you cannot understand the difference it is fine by me. Let us say for you I made a generalized statement and I do not care much about your comment.
But you did, and you're still now considering his efforts.

Back
Top Bottom