What's new

Lt.Gen (R) Nasir Khan Janjua Pakistan's new NSA?

Making an Ex-Lt general Adviser on national security....is he the right man for the job?

• Previous Adviser was doing a fine job.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought that was Churchil

War is too important to be left to the generals - Famously said by the French politician and former prime minister Georges Clemenceau

Majority of Pakistanis due to their ignorance, laziness to analyze, and general tendency to comment rather give verdict on everything without any knowledge, are the biggest enemies of themselves and the country. Perhaps they are given too much freedom that they don't deserve.

Before generalizing and making sweeping statement, look at the person what he achieved in Baluchistan. The problem I have with Pakistanis they do not bother to analyze the situation in depth. The man is more than a general.

In this forum everybody has a right to give his opinion who are you to tell others what to do?
perhaps thats not the case if u being a member of this very forum where senior members have immensely talked abt Gen Janjua's credentials its better to just not stick yr finger into anything if yr an ignorant.

Gud Bye

What makes you think they are indecisive?
and what abt u just dont stick yr finger into things u have no idea.
1- Construction of kalabagh dam. (issue of survival for the country)
2-imran khan stance on election legitimacy and fairness of election (KPK has not seen the change yet)
3- Negotiation with rouge elements in the country or carrying out an operation against them..(it took APS to finally hang death sentenced convicts.)
4- Sending mangos across the boarder.( Indian RAW is involved in black operations in pakistan and we are sending love letters across the boarder)
idea hua?

Last edited:
Never heard anyone say that before.
What a person achieves in uniform is different. Soldiers control a highly disciplined force with a very focused mindset. Many of them face problems when they enter the real world..

you mean to say that discipline is only for the soldiers? no i don't think so. we civilians would be more productive if we pray five times a day and bring discipline of namaz in our lives. Focused mind is also a good thing. The more us civilians have a focused mind the better we can perform and fight for our rights, apparently we are all deep asleep.

real world? corrupt system your talking about? where everyone is hunting poor innocent individuals or the rotten judiciary system your referring to? in this system we are taught that might is right so yeah when a soldier retired he becomes like us, not worthy enough, to face the cruelty of society we our selves have created, and starts to face problems he never experienced during service. You cannot say he is not trained enough to face problems, but he has not enough experince of facing such problems. that everyone faces and all will face the rest of our lives. Tell me that doesnt makes you think to change the system or you will prefer to to use this system?

and what abt u just dont stick yr finger into things u have no idea.
Above mentioned problems of our inefficiency and deficiency wont change the country. and certainly bragging about being a civilian and about authority wont change the system either. As a Leader you have to work hard. take good timely decisions change the system do legislation. Most important of all, put the right man for the right job. Apparently we do not have a foreign minister. so you can understand the state of affairs i am referring to and why i said what i said.

perhaps thats not the case if u being a member of this very forum where senior members have immensely talked abt Gen Janjua's credentials its better to just not stick yr finger into anything if yr an ignorant.

Gud Bye
ah same old rant about seniority and leadership it would have been beneficial if you had given a link to this great deal of discussion rather snubbing someone for your rotten sensual superiority complex.

Your perception and I do not share it with same enthusiasm.
US has a system in place with checks and balances and it falters here and there so please do not compare Pakistani democracy with US system. No answer about how we run our homes, families, political parties, offices, organizations in Pakistan? Purely dictatorially. Our elected members, save a few, are the biggest corrupt dictators and you want democracy to flourish? How so?

What happened to Imran Khan? Why Amitab Bachan and Dilip Kumar never became Indian ministers?

Over impressed with America are Pakistanis who feel that democracy is for them. I want democracy to flourish because I believe that continuation of the democratic process is the best option for Pakistan. As for corruption Senior army officers have also been proven corrupt.

Democracy is a simple system. Empower the people for one day after four or five years and let them elect the popular person. Best option at present.

.Democracy is a simple system. Empower the people for one day after four or five years and let them elect the popular person. Best option at present.
who ever installed this chip in your mind gave you sense of empower.... my friend one vote does makes a difference and you will know with the passage of time that the consent of the majority does not necessarily means its the right thing. your vote is equal to a hawkers vote and his vote equals to a phd on national affairs? is this sanity or what?

who ever installed this chip in your mind gave you sense of empower.... my friend one vote does makes a difference and you will know with the passage of time that the consent of the majority does not necessarily means its the right thing. your vote is equal to a hawkers vote and his vote equals to a phd on national affairs? is this sanity or what?

This is democracy. It has it flaws but there are people like me who believe in it.

Gud Bye
The use of following words ignorant, typical ignorance, do not stick your finger. What is this language from a senior member you really should be setting an example. You really believe you are and Admiral on this Forum. Why don't you enlighten us with logic instead of your choice of shut up calls?

Back
Top Bottom