What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

Not only ISI, RAW, CIA, etc. these are all beasts. But as you pointed out, these agencies need proper oversight, and they need to be answerable. The problem I have is when a agency like ISI take orders which they clearly know are illegal, such as those from Bajwa, were clearly extra Judicial and massive human rights violations. To still go ahead with such orders rather than refusing to proceed under the relevant army acts which clearly point to such a situation where a superior gives illegal order and the subordinate refuses to obey.

Hopefully, the new COAS was an ISI Chief himself before being replaced with Faiz Hameed. I am sure he knows how to tackle the beast.
We should also realize that when missions tasked to ISI are couched under the "national or strategic" interests, tactical level considerations are typically overlooked.

You have to put this in proper context. Why is it that you say "The problem I have is when a agency like ISI take orders which they clearly know are illegal...."?

Is it illegal because you are seeing Pakistanis like yourself being targeted? What about when ISI has operated against other secessionists including TTP/BLA and even MQM etc. in the past? They too were Pakistanis so how did we convince ISI officers/operators to go after them and why did we not talk about oversight then?

That we did not impose oversight on ISI when it was operating against AQ, TTP, BLA, MQM etc. eventually lead to the same tactics being applied when the next perceived threat to Pakistan's stability came.

I am following him. he did a suspicious disappearing act and reason is Gen bajwa he has promised to tell all in following videos
Yes Sir, he did bring it up in this video too & asked the viewers to remind him.

I'm guessing his Channel is gonna gain some momentum in the coming months, but get the feeling that his return to Pakistan might not happen anytime in the near future.

It is kind of refreshing to get a different view 'cause domestic media is full of so much crap that often at times it feels like reruns of a sitcom from the 80's/90's.

Is it illegal because you are seeing Pakistanis like yourself being targeted? What about when ISI has operated against other secessionists including TTP/BLA and even MQM etc. in the past? They too were Pakistanis so how did we convince ISI officers/operators to go after them and why did we not talk about oversight then?
Some stupid 18 year old kid making memes about Bajwa is not a national security threat.
A secessionist spreading propaganda **i**.
See the difference.

These are routine postings. No need to be happy.

let's see what COAS Gen Asim Munir does in respect of ISI chief, he is visiting ISI headquarters on 5th December.

most probably we'll see a major shuffle that day along side some other postings here and there that are critical in relation to country politics.

dirty harry is also awaiting his fate.

let's see what COAS Gen Asim Munir does in respect of ISI chief, he is visiting ISI headquarters on 5th December.

most probably we'll see a major shuffle that day along side some other postings here and there that are critical in relation to country politics.

dirty harry is also awaiting his fate.

I don't think so. This new COAS seems to have no appreciation of what is cooking in the mind of public.

The visit of a COAS to ISI HQ being public news and discussed by horny teenagers on twitter a week before, what a time to be alive!

The military as a whole really needs to take a step back from the public domain, too much intermingling.

He was 3 star Gen and when he is promoted to 4 start automatically his service increased 3 years. He is the most senior Gen in ranking.

Isn't General Sahir Shamshad Mirza a most senior?

لو جی پھر شروع ہو گئے جیسے ہمیشہ سے تھے ۔ یار آپکا کیا کام سفیروں وزیروں سے ملنا ۔:hitwall:

آرمی چیف جنرل عاصم منیر سے سعودی عرب اور یو اے ای کے سفیر کی الگ الگ ملاقات، آئی ایس پی آر:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
TOLD YOU THIS ONE IS NO DIFFERENT!

TOLD YOU THIS ONE IS NO DIFFERENT!
یہ لوگ کیسے نیوٹرل ہو سکتے ہیں جب تک یہ باہر کے وزیروں مشیروں سفیروں اور دوروں میں لگے رہے گے ؟ سب سے پہلا کام تو یہی ہو کہ ہم نے وزارت خآرجہ وزارت داخلہ سمیت تمام وزارتوں کے کام سے نیوٹرل ہو گئے ہیں ۔

یہ لوگ کیسے نیوٹرل ہو سکتے ہیں جب تک یہ باہر کے وزیروں مشیروں سفیروں اور دوروں میں لگے رہے گے ؟ سب سے پہلا کام تو یہی ہو کہ ہم نے وزارت خآرجہ وزارت داخلہ سمیت تمام وزارتوں کے کام سے نیوٹرل ہو گئے ہیں ۔

حاجی کے دھی بھلوں کے بعد
پاک فوج کی فخریہ پیشکش
حافظ سوھن حلوہ
😛🤣😂

Back
Top Bottom