What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

He was 3 star Gen and when he is promoted to 4 start automatically his service increased 3 years. He is the most senior Gen in ranking.
But if President holds off until 27th, wouldn't he be ineligible ?

True to tradition, the Sharif brothers have again fcked up a simple situation for their own personal gain.

Woh civilian supremacy walai chooran ka kia hua jo mian sahab baich rahai thai pichlai kuch saal sai??? :lol:

I do think someone will go to the SC, but SC ko manana koi mushkil kaam nhn hai.

They will give a judgement that the parliament should make a law...and then assembly say aik law pass ho jaye ga to cater to this.
Supreme khoti would do just khata pun.

My Q.
Who shall be army chief after Nov 29 if Alvi hold on to the summary for 15+10 days? And how?
@Rashid Mahmood
@MastanKhan
@Rafi
Thank you.

The new COAS has to choose what path to take.

He does have an opportunity to sit down with all stakeholders and exfil the estab out of this mess. IK also has an opportunity to get something out of this, since he knows Asim Munir, and now there is no personal grudge as there was with Bajwa. The whole report of Bushra Bibi is way overblown.

IMO the president should not hold the summary and just sign it.

I expect at 90% that same as anybody on the list, the first act will be to break govt and have early elections. Unless they have tapes on him, which I doubt they could use anyways.

Asim munir is NOT a pmln coas. A coas only belongs to his fraternity in uniform. hopefully sanity prevails here.
If I had a dime for that being said for every COAS made by PMLN I would be Scrooge Mc Fuckin Duck

1669273872216.png

Back
Top Bottom