What's new

Lt. Gen. Amjad Shoaib's (R) message to the nation, the PDF organizers and Army Brats

I am not your 5th grade student
But you do act like one when called on to clarify something. I still have not got a reply (even a wrong one) to my question. If this is not childish behavior then what else is it?

Dr. saib, sarcasm is not your thing. You make a mess of it.

Major (R) Adil Raja vibes ;-) In any case, I would like to know who is under arrest & on what charges & whether or not it is per law. More information is welcome.

About Hamid Mir, I don't know what you are trying to say. As I said above, if it is sarcasm then I am sorry it is not making sense at all.

What?

How many casualties were there in the last dharna in 2014, despite all that IK & TuQ wrought? Zero.

How many this time? I don't know. SS is not patient or complacent like NS. So, it looks troublesome. Moreover, PTI would want casualties to occur for political mileage & this present dispensation just might oblige. Scary.
Jeez keep your self updated
They harrsed a teen girl who makes paradoy videos
Then they arrested her father for 5 hours
Even north korea kim doesnt has this fragile ego
Whatever works for patwaris

Jeez keep your self updated
They harrsed a teen girl who makes paradoy videos
Then they arrested her father for 5 hours
Even north korea kim doesnt has this fragile ego
Whatever works for patwaris
Why would I keep myself updated about a teen girl who makes parody videos? You may feel like doing so, but I don't. Now that you have brought it up, mind telling me what the hell is this about?

Why would I keep myself updated about a teen girl who makes parody videos? You may feel like doing so, but I don't. Now that you have brought it up, mind telling me what the hell is this about?
Nothing worth your time

Honestly, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING COMING OUR FROM THE MOUTHS OF ANY OF THESE MILITARY PERSONNEL. I am absolutely disgusted by their conduct and conduct of their Army Chief. Absolutely disgusted !!

Shshhh, Don’t let the Mods & Army Fanboys hear you.
They ll ban you & even worse accuse you of being Indian.

Shshhh, Don’t let the Mods & Army Fanboys hear you.
They ll ban you & even worse accuse you of being Indian.

Yep already been called a 'Foreigner' cause a very few just don't like Mr bajwa being criticized :lol: . But Fortunately, there has been a major change on PDF and the society in general where vast majority of us have finally realized the lies, the fake promises and the continuous destabilization these Generals have done to us for 75-years !

Just Look at Bangladesh - they have $45 Billion in foreign reserves, and they do not have a BEGGING BOWL out like us !

Then stop prescribing behavior patterns that please you. No body owes you anything here. Only the soundness of your argument matters & in that respect you have absolutely nothing to show.
Is it your business on forum to tell me what to do? I like to interact and discuss yhings who can understand things quickly in one or yeo sentences. If the topic requires I will say more.
So far my interaction with you has confirmed the attempts to bully and nothing else.

I am sure COAS Bajwa has better things to do than waste time with squabbling petty minded politicians; he has a nation to defend from enemies within and along the external borders and beyond and an army to run.
Better things like supporting the new government of PMLN an PPP?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom