What's new

Lt. Gen. Amjad Shoaib's (R) message to the nation, the PDF organizers and Army Brats

The Terminator

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
An army veteran and highly respected top miltary General, Lt. Gen Amjad Shoaib (R) has shared his views about the foreign intervention/conspiracy in a recent video. He quoted quite a few foreign sources and also elaborated what he believes regarding current situation of the Pakistan.

He quoted American author Paul Craig Roberts "Washington purchased the corrupt Pakistani Parliament but lost the Pakistani people"

And an American senator Cynthia ~Mikni~ is also of the view that US played it's role in ousting of PM IK because Pakistan's growing ties with Russia, Pakistan not being part of the sanctions imposed on Russia, his straightforward refusal for the provision of any kind of airspace/bases access for CIA to keep up it's drone attacks program in the region and also due to IK's open support for people of Palestine as well etc.

Famous Arab thinker Qasim Hazraj said that Russia is enduring that much damage by attacking Ukraine to overthrow Zelensky's Govt. There has been a lot of loss of life and material on both sides. But look at the trickery of the US, that they overthrew a Pakistani Govt without firing a single bullet.

Lt. Gen Amjad Shoaib (R) further explained that Because people of Ukraine stood united and firm with their Govt, perhaps and decided that we would fight and would get badly bruised by the bully but wouldn't be subservient to the outsiders. Perhaps Russians couldn't find treacherous sell outs in Ukrainian Parliament against the Govt as Ukraine was facing similar threats from Russia. But unfortunately many of the sell outs were found in our Parliament and that's bad luck and unfortunate for the Pakistani nation, as they are the ones who would have suffer eventually.

He further said that it's unfortunate for the people of Pakistan that the politicians who should be convicted and serving their terms in jail have now become the ruling Govt of the Pakistan.

Lt General Amjad Shoaib further said that same western powers did the same arrangement (conspiracy) in General Musharraf's era in which UK ambassador also played a vital role. After realizing that the current regime under Musharraf isn't anymore good for them and Musharraf started to ask for the answers about US/NATO's actual endgame plans about Afghanistan (due to some suspicions between them perhaps). General Musharraf wasn't willing to cooperate with the west anymore before he gets clarity about the West's future game plan. So they arranged an NRO deal for the corrupt political leadership in exile from the Musharraf. Because that leadership in exile would better serve the western powers from then on. Westerners also united both the PPP and PMLN under the charter of democracy by saying that your actual rival is the Pakistani military so you should unite with each other against them.

So that's how they came back into power and the military was sidelined and somewhat suppressed (memo-gate scandal, dawn leaks scandal, defaming military and serving the west very well) for the time being. But then they were shocked and hurt to see that a third political power in shape of Imran Khan PTI risen up with the public support. So the Govt of PTI didn't serve the US/UK like a nice, obedient slave they were used to with previously. So they overthrew his Govt before IK create more issues for them.

But IK got immense Public support when his regime was topples. So as per Lt. Gen Amjad Shoaib the teams of Bilawal and Nawaz Sharif have gathered again in London after getting NRO 2.0. They would now in a similar fashion carve out a newly modified Charter of Democracy 2.0 against IK with the help of the west because now their challenger is different, they can't cry out loud against military dictatorship now. So they would make some necessary modifications for the charter of democracy 2.0 plan accordingly.

So as patriotic Pakistani, we should all unite against that western interferences and conspiracies and put an end to this vicious cycle of humiliation and slavery. Regardless of your profession or political affiliation, the people of Pakistan should stand united against these blatant interventions which has ruined our Govt structures and has made our country into a banana republic. If you have some limitations to not support this national cause due to any (professional/non-professional) reasons then it's okay, we may respect and understand your limitations. We should still respect and support each other for the greater cause.

I would request you all to plz don't ridicule, suppress, frustrate, create hurdles for the people who are trying to raise their voices and fight against that cancerous issue which has caused our country to this very grave situation. I urge all of the people of Pakistan to stay united and at least try to be at the right side of the history. I pray to Allah that none of us astray to the wrong path and keep us all at the righteous path, the path of thy blessings. Ameen.

Link to the original video 👇

Last edited:
Can we please for the love of God stop taking political advices from These retired chowkidars
I don't know what spooked you. In my original article. I tried my best to be as less controversial as I can, so mostly quoted the extracts of the original video and then put up my request to all the members here and the nation to stand united. I hoped that none would disagree to this basic point and at least find a common ground for cooperation for the greater cause rather than try to to fight and suppress each other specially here in this forum. I too faced a lot of criticism and too much friction and controversy from some certain groups of people.

I just wanted to find some common grounds with all the members here and then the nation at large. But I don't know if it's even possible?

What you say sir @PanzerKiel What's your thoughts on this proposition? Is there any possibility to cooperate without compromising either side's goals? Plz kindly respond this time.

What's @INS_Vikrant doing in Pakistan's internal security thread 🤔
😜

IMG_20220423_021335.jpg

It's a blatant interference 😂😂. You might get damaged or sunk here. Return to your base ASAP

Last edited:
An army veteran and highly respected top miltary General, Lt. Gen Amjad Shoaib (R) has shared his views about the foreign intervention/conspiracy in a recent video. He quoted quite a few foreign sources and also elaborated what he believes regarding current situation of the Pakistan.

He quoted American author Paul Craig Roberts "Washington purchased the corrupt Pakistani Parliament but lost the Pakistani people"

And an American senator Cynthia ~Mikni~ is also of the view that US played it's role in ousting of PM IK because Pakistan's growing ties with Russia, Pakistan not being part of the sanctions imposed on Russia, his straightforward refusal for the provision of any kind of airspace/bases access for CIA to keep up it's drone attacks program in the region and also due to IK's open support for people of Palestine as well etc.

Famous Arab thinker Qasim Hazraj said that Russia is enduring that much damage by attacking Ukraine to overthrow Zelensky's Govt. There has been a lot of loss of life and material on both sides. But look at the trickery of the US, that they overthrew a Pakistani Govt without firing a single bullet.

Lt. Gen Amjad Shoaib (R) further explained that Because people of Ukraine stood united and firm with their Govt, perhaps and decided that we would fight and would get badly bruised by the bully but wouldn't be subservient to the outsiders. Perhaps Russians couldn't find treacherous sell outs in Ukrainian Parliament against the Govt as Ukraine was facing similar threats from Russia. But unfortunately many of the sell outs were found in our Parliament and that's bad luck and unfortunate for the Pakistani nation, as they are the ones who would have suffer eventually.

He further said that it's unfortunate for the people of Pakistan that the politicians who should be convicted and serving their terms in jail have now become the ruling Govt of the Pakistan.

Lt General Amjad Shoaib further said that same western powers did the same arrangement (conspiracy) in General Musharraf's era in which UK ambassador also played a vital role. After realizing that the current regime under Musharraf isn't anymore good for them and Musharraf started to ask for the answers about US/NATO's actual endgame plans about Afghanistan (due to some suspicions between them perhaps). General Musharraf wasn't willing to cooperate with the west anymore before he gets clarity about the West's future game plan. So they arranged an NRO deal for the corrupt political leadership in exile from the Musharraf. Because that leadership in exile would better serve the western powers from then on. Westerners also united both the PPP and PMLN under the charter of democracy by saying that your actual rival is the Pakistani military so you should unite with each other against them.

So that's how they came back into power and the military was sidelined and somewhat suppressed (memo-gate scandal, dawn leaks scandal, defaming military and serving the west very well) for the time being. But then they were shocked and hurt to see that a third political power in shape of Imran Khan PTI risen up with the public support. So the Govt of PTI didn't serve the US/UK like a nice, obedient slave they were used to with previously. So they overthrew his Govt before IK create more issues for them.

But IK got immense Public support when his regime was topples. So as per Lt. Gen Amjad Shoaib the teams of Bilawal and Nawaz Sharif have gathered again in London after getting NRO 2.0. They would now in a similar fashion carve out a newly modified Charter of Democracy 2.0 against IK with the help of the west because now their challenger is different, they can't cry out loud against military dictatorship now. So they would make some necessary modifications for the charter of democracy 2.0 plan accordingly.

So as patriotic Pakistani, we should all unite against that western interferences and conspiracies and put an end to this vicious cycle of humiliation and slavery. Regardless of your profession or political affiliation, the people of Pakistan should stand united against these blatant interventions which has ruined our Govt structures and has made our country into a banana republic. If you have some limitations to not support this national cause due to any (professional/non-professional) reasons then it's okay, we may respect and understand your limitations. We should still respect and support each other for the greater cause.

I would request you all to plz don't ridicule, suppress, frustrate, create hurdles for the people who are trying to raise their voices and fight against that cancerous issue which has caused our country to this very grave situation. I urge all of the people of Pakistan to stay united and at least try to be at the right side of the history. I pray to Allah that none of us astray to the wrong path and keep us all at the righteous path, the path of thy blessings. Ameen.

Link to the original video 👇

Salute Sir, a breath of fresh air in this suffocating times in Pakistan.

Can we please for the love of God stop taking political advices from These retired chowkidars
Chowkidar?

Honestly, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ANYTHING COMING OUR FROM THE MOUTHS OF ANY OF THESE MILITARY PERSONNEL. I am absolutely disgusted by their conduct and conduct of their Army Chief. Absolutely disgusted !!
How can you say such a thing? PA has delivered a thousand times more than these corrupt politicians. Do you know who is behind IK and PTI? They given us the Nukes, indigenous aircrafts, ships, subs, tanks and valiantly defended our borders. Politicians can't even defend our constitution.

(Copied)

Very blatant write up by a Pakistan Retd Airforce officer to incumbent Army chief.

BY:: Wing Cdr. Muhammad Nawaz Asim LLM

My Dear General Qamar Javed Bajwa

AOA.

With my best wishes for you and your family's well being I have my high concerns on your unwanted involvement in dirty political arena of Pakistan. I am a veteran and I retired 22 years ago, when you were a young officer, however I was so saddened of your recent involvement and unconstitutional interference in the politics of Pakistan that I declined to come for your address to veterans at Lahore on 17th April. I heard a lot about your address, so I may say your reasoning is unwise and silly and on the modern world of frank social media you can’t fool the public and specially the educated lot of Pakistan. I am sure, after retirement you will also flee Pakistan like Gen. Kiany and Gen. Musharraf to evade proceeding under Art.6 of the constitution.
My dear General, there was politically nothing wrong in the country and there was no challenge to national security and territorial integrity of Pakistan, which forced you to interfere with the political affairs of the state. As a matter of fact on the contrary where the plunderers, the criminals involved in mega corruption, crooks of Dawn Leak, Memo Gate Scandals and corroborators in 400 drone attacks on Pakistan were on one side versus one man who was trying to make Pakistan, a sovereign modern welfare state, but under your patronage he was dethrone unconstitutionally, after his visit to China and Russia, who happened to be our new strategic partners and economy supporters.
During present IK regime only twice there was a hard time for Pakistan, once when US asked for air basis for launching Air Operations against ISIS and Al-Qaida, which IK refused by saying ABSOLUTELY NOT and second time after PAF counter repose to Indian aggression against Pakistani territory, which was responded with highest professional standards by Pakistan Air Force. At these two occasions it was strong leadership of PM Imran Khan, which took all-inclusive pressure and entire nation and the Muslim Ummah is proud of that, where your contribution as head of the army is equal to ZERO, however you been very swift to let criminal either flee or allowed to roam around freely in Pakistan to rob the country under the umbrella of 18th amendment and asylums from the Bitches of the Riches and you never said a single word at forum at any stage. Therefore I have following question for you to issue clarifications.

1. Do you have any constitutional force with you as the head of Army (an institution under the command of PM) to demand from PM for nomination of CMs and DG ISI of your choice, it was PM’s prerogative and he used it, whereas you wanted land mafia Aleem Khan as CM.

2. Everyone knows who facilitated MNS’s exit abroad in fact IK was so annoyed that he didn’t go to office for 2 days and yes he put his foot down for not letting Maryam the Princess of Dawn Leak to go abroad which was also part of deal between establishment & shrieffs.

3. Dear General why were you so concerned about Chief Minister ships given to Buzdar by PTI, and what you have to say about Shahbaz and Hamza Sharif both on bail and involved in billions of rupees of embezzlement and money laundering .

4. Why is Army’s concern that IK is keeping distance from few of his own party MNA’s / MPA’s. Still vast majority is loyal to him and only those have abandoned him who were adjusted due army’s recommendation basically they are establishment horses.

5. It’s all rubbish, no one is perfect but by and large everything was ok, i.e., economy after initial tough stabilization program was in positive direction, covid19 was handled superbly winning appreciation world over. Industrial sector & Agricultural sectors were booming.

6. Constitution is not superior to National security and territorial integrity of the country, Pakistan has the priority over the constitution. Now instead of giving silly reasons, army being in the driving seat shall ensure that the Kangaroos courts (name given by Benazir Bhutto) reassemble like they assembled to recall the DY Speaker’s ruling given under Art.5 for declaring NA session for NO Confidence Motion against PM was unconstitutional, as it was the result of conspiracy as mentioned in the Letter Gate scandal. This will save billions of rupees for holding fresh election. That will be a real loyalty to the state by the General.

7. I also don’t agree that judiciary is free from establishment influence, the entire operation Jackal of 9/10 midnight when IHC got opened to anticipate suspected Army chief sacking at midnight and opening of SC for arrest of PM in Contempt of Court Charge. We need answers for who was actually running the government at time. Who ordered prison vans and who gave orders to stop people going abroad?

8. In accordance with the Constitution of Pakistan 1973, after Dy. Speaker ruling to adjourn NA session under Art. 5, Imran Khan was the PM and it was in line with the Constitution for him to write to President to dissolve Assembly and to opt for fresh election in 90 days, which was the best resolve of the political dispute between PDM and PM alone.

9. Please clear it to people of Pakistan, who facilitated SC to open at mid night and who is responsible for entire episode. If army top brass is sincere than instead of holding new elections by wasting public money they should facilitate recalling of SC orders against Dy Speaker's ruling and shall ensure to reinstate government to save national exchequer required for fresh elections. My dear General move forward and save country from anarchy you have already done enough damage.

(Copied)

An excellent write up, in my opinion, to PAK Army Chief for his unconstitutional involvement in political affairs of Pakistan by a veteran Wing Commander of PAF.

Salute Sir, a breath of fresh air in this suffocating times in Pakistan.

Chowkidar?
Suffocating? How? Is someone stopping you from expressing yourself? If anything, IK's government was suffocating by forcing off journalists off channels, favoring certain chosen channels & journalists, & not following up / investigating / prosecuting attacks on journalists. Look at PECA ordinance to see what is suffocating.

I think that we need to stop putting retired servicemen on some sort of pedestal. They spent their insulated lives a certain way & they can not properly analyze either politics, or economics, or social issues. Why should they get to have a wide audience just because they have opinions that often are wrong (re. politics, economy, larger society) because they have nothing approaching subject-matter expertise? I have opinions too, but I would not assume that I get to be an expert at all about things I know very little about.

Anyways, take opinions of retired generals like those of any old uncle talking in a drawing room to fellow uncles. They are nothing more than just random opinions, devoid of expertise.

(Copied)

An excellent write up, in my opinion, to PAK Army Chief for his unconstitutional involvement in political affairs of Pakistan by a veteran Wing Commander of PAF.
I wonder if he had the guts & foresight to ask similar questions in 2017-2018? If he never did that, he does not get to speak up now. If you never supported principles earlier, you do not get to find them out now, only because your messiah has been ousted in a constitutional manner.

How can you say such a thing? PA has delivered a thousand times more than these corrupt politicians. Do you know who is behind IK and PTI? They given us the Nukes, indigenous aircrafts, ships, subs, tanks and valiantly defended our borders. Politicians can't even defend our constitution.
PA's political interference (including blatant martial laws) has done great damage to Pakistan. I do not know how you can say that they delivered a thousand times more than politicians, unless you mean it in a negative way (politically, economically, & strategically speaking)?

"They gave us Nukes" - Did they? I would love to see any evidence to see that they did anything of the sort at all. Bhutto started & financed the Nuclear Weapons program. Gen Zia-ul-Haq continued it. The program was taken to completion & was resoundingly declared to the world under the leadership of a politician.

We ought to respect & honor our army, its jawans, & its righteous (non-political) officers for their service to the nation. But this certainly does not mean that we give them undue credit where it is not due. If anything, the errant generals ought to be severely censured, even punished for playing politics. Have we been able to punish Mushy at all, even though he did incalculable damage to the country, its institutions, & trampled the Constitution blatantly & unashamedly?

Bajwa and Whole judiciary is compromised.
NAB need to search for offshore accounts for our judiciary and Army generals.
NAB needs to be demolished. It has done nothing but political engineering from the time of Mushy to the time of IK's government. It was a political tool & it remains a political tool. It is a backdoor for Establishment influence, particularly when NAB is headed by a corrupt crony.

Last time I posted a thread on Amjad Shoaibs video it was locked and my posts deleted.
6042FC08-2176-484A-A370-1A55FA639DCD.jpeg
05E97A85-EF61-495F-B2A8-99197D31FF8B.jpeg
1F29182C-996F-47D6-8A14-191D80238342.jpeg

Why the censorship on pdf? And selective censorship. Senior members are allowed to say whatever they want while other members post gets deleted. My posts were in reply to someone as think tank member. His posts still there while mine deleted while mine were less extreme then his posts. Why we’re my posts deleted and thread locked?

Last time I posted a thread on Amjad Shoaibs video it was locked and my posts deleted.
View attachment 836938View attachment 836939View attachment 836940

Why the censorship on pdf? And selective censorship. Senior members are allowed to say whatever they want while other members post gets deleted. My posts were in reply to someone as think tank member. His posts still there while mine deleted while mine were less extreme then his posts. Why we’re my posts deleted and thread locked?
Get used to it. There's a lot of bullying done by senior members here. They delete your post or the whole thread without a single hint of doing so 😜

Suffocating? How? Is someone stopping you from expressing yourself? If anything, IK's government was suffocating by forcing off journalists off channels, favoring certain chosen channels & journalists, & not following up / investigating / prosecuting attacks on journalists. Look at PECA ordinance to see what is suffocating.

I think that we need to stop putting retired servicemen on some sort of pedestal. They spent their insulated lives a certain way & they can not properly analyze either politics, or economics, or social issues. Why should they get to have a wide audience just because they have opinions that often are wrong (re. politics, economy, larger society) because they have nothing approaching subject-matter expertise? I have opinions too, but I would not assume that I get to be an expert at all about things I know very little about.

Anyways, take opinions of retired generals like those of any old uncle talking in a drawing room to fellow uncles. They are nothing more than just random opinions, devoid of expertise.

I wonder if he had the guts & foresight to ask similar questions in 2017-2018? If he never did that, he does not get to speak up now. If you never supported principles earlier, you do not get to find them out now, only because your messiah has been ousted in a constitutional manner.
All good thongs should be appreciated without biased snd grudges with open mind. Please stick to topic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom