What's new

Lockheed's F-16 Is Likely Forerunner For India's Next Fighter Jet Order

Why not go for more Rafale ? i mean you already put a lot of honey in Rafale than i don't see a logical reason to buy a new Platform with Support and Assembly plant .. I Personally think go for more Rafale with a continuation Order for another 36 after this will be a better way to move forward, i mean IAF must have been wondering to look for a 5th Gen Air craft right ? so why not Look for it ? Tejas will be replacing a chunck of your Old and outdated Fleet , your already have Su-30Mki which will be Upgraded to MKK standards, with Rafale , Mirage 2k , Tejas and Su30mkk , next Aircraft must be a next Gen one ..

by the way its just my opinion , so i hope people will counter it with logic not with troll :)

Too expensive. Other options may prove cheaper. The Gripen will; the US options may, remains to be seen.

Just for the record, the amount of analysis of financials that takes place during purchase processes is humongous. Speaking from personal knowledge.

Too expensive. Other options may prove cheaper. The Gripen will; the US options may, remains to be seen.

Just for the record, the amount of analysis of financials that takes place during purchase processes is humongous. Speaking from personal knowledge.

that is exactly what i was wondering , but Indian fanboys start jumping on everything they got interest in , Rafale must be expensive there is no doubt in it , but F-16 and IAF will definitely go for newer block which will cost no less than 60mil a pop which a lot to replace the cheap Mig's.

Back
Top Bottom