What's new

Load Shedding India Vs Pakistan

if i were to become pm of india i'll dissolve bbci itself and will make india stop playing cricket.it generates lot of terror funds.

kumar,

Pakistan still has won more matches than India... Admit it bro.
chalo admit kar liya.ab tassali karo aur shanti se baitho.idhar problem cricket ki nahi usse generate hone wali black money ki hai.so main point pe concentrate karne do.

kumar,

Pakistan still has won more matches than India... Admit it bro.

Aaare When did I denied it??
Boss, woh generation alag thi ab alag generation hain.
Indian cricket team is totally changed after Saurabh Ganguly's cricket Captainship.

And here we were talking about world cup 2011.Now dont tell me you are losing all 11 out of 11 world cup matches we played in worldcups because you won more matches than India in our Grandpa's times.

Much better than people who doesn't have
1.A space programme
2.A skyscraper
3.A car manufacturer
4.A proper indigenous locomotive
Don't do it, don't fall for the bait....as long as your opponent is in denial, you have the edge over them.

What should matter to you is what rest of the countries think and why they are making alliances and trade relations better with India, Middle East, Americas, Europe, Africa, ASEAN, Australia, Russia and even China. Lets try to close the gap with China which should be our target. .....

Much better than people who doesn't have
1.A space programme
2.A skyscraper
3.A car manufacturer
4.A proper indigenous locomotive

much better than being toiletless nation, largest open air Defecation and where there are so many poor people, rather than spending on poor people india finds rather spending on ICBMs and fail tanks, fail military projects

Why must anything & everything be ' Versus".

now must we compete in load shedding too ?

much better than being toiletless nation
If that delusion makes you feel happy.....keep it:rofl:
Don't do it, don't fall for the bait....as long as your opponent is in denial, you have the edge over them.

What should matter to you is what rest of the countries think and why they are making alliances and trade relations better with India, Middle East, Americas, Europe, Africa, ASEAN, Australia, Russia and even China. Lets try to close the gap with China which should be our target. .....

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/politi...edding-india-vs-pakistan-4.html#ixzz0VdBDQAeF
That's true...We should Aim for matching China...But I was Thinking about some people here who think that there nation is sooo developed when compared to india...
Like this one here...
http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/198359-indian-journalists-writers-share-eye-opener-stories-pakistan-visits.html
I have given proper answers there too...

^^ Unlike you, I have been both to India and Pakistan. Sweden tourists have even said Pakistan is moreclean than India. I have noticed that Pakistan's roads are much wider and cleaner than India's, I have also noticed not much men in Pakistan whistle at girls, compared to India. I have also noticedthere is more poverty on the streets of India than Pakistan, and I have also noticed there is no defecatation on Pakistan's roads compared to India. (no offense) I have noticed the police in Pakistan are more willing to help, and I have also noticed the people in Pakistan are more willing to help. I have noticed there is more security in Pakistan than in India, and I have also noticed trash cans on the side of the roads in Pakistan, but not in India. I have noticed the seas in India are more polluted than Pakistan, and I have also noiced that the air India is more toxic than in Pakistan. You cannot compare with China as they are ahead of India 50 years, and even Pakistan is ahead of you 20 years.

much better than being toiletless nation, largest open air Defecation and where there are so many poor people, rather than spending on poor people india finds rather spending on ICBMs and fail tanks, fail military projects
Is your favorite color Pink....I think you will have that as a gift from all Indians...:enjoy:

^^ Unlike you, I have been both to India and Pakistan. Sweden tourists have even said Pakistan is moreclean than India. I have noticed that Pakistan's roads are much wider and cleaner than India's, I have also noticed not much men in Pakistan whistle at girls, compared to India. I have also noticedthere is more poverty on the streets of India than Pakistan, and I have also noticed there is no defecatation on Pakistan's roads compared to India. (no offense) I have noticed the police in Pakistan are more willing to help, and I have also noticed the people in Pakistan are more willing to help. I have noticed there is more security in Pakistan than in India, and I have also noticed trash cans on the side of the roads in Pakistan, but not in India. I have noticed the seas in India are more polluted than Pakistan, and I have also noiced that the air India is more toxic than in Pakistan. You cannot compare with China as they are ahead of India 50 years, and even Pakistan is ahead of you 20 years.
Can you post the last ten years statistics of number of tourists to India ? Why do they come in this dirty country where as there is a good clean country on our west side. No offence. :D

@KRAIT

India has a vbrant culture and millions of people. Western people like seeing the naievety of Indians, and to see who they once ruled. On top of that they want to see the Taj Mahal, and the disguting conditions in India

@KRAIT

India has a vbrant culture and millions of people. Western people like seeing the naievety of Indians, and to see who they once ruled. On top of that they want to see the Taj Mahal, and the disguting conditions in India
:lol:..you are funny....good to have you on this forum. The westerners are bad people. Thank you buddy. You opened my eyes. :cry:

I was about debunk some nonsence in your posts, but the bolded part has made my day! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom