What's new

Load Shedding India Vs Pakistan

1/3 houses in India don't have electricity, along with regular blackouts, life has become hell for a normal Indian

I have seen that people use to fight on that ''Mine's Bigger then yours'' but here matter is different here people are fighting on
"Mine is shorter then yours"....

I was talking about Loadshedding you dirty mind nymphomaniac Freaks....

This is why India and Pakistan will never be friends, ever, ever again! Because for most people in India and Pakistan who wants to be friends, that dream is ruined by a few people who make everything "India VS Pakistan"

I think people are over reacting without going thru the video.. THe video is just a couple of things that the presenter feels India does better and Pakistan should try and learn.. Nothing wrong in it.. If we both learn from each other, both will end up being better than what we are..

Ok, so last year I was in Pakistan. The light would keep going out every hour.

So I'm playing my cousin's playstation 2 out of boredom. The world cup was going on so I was playing cricket 07 on his play station.

So every time I would set the match with India with my select players.Ok, so every time I would be spanking the Indians, and all of a sudden the ********* light goes off.

The light problem was not a big issue for us because like many other Pakistanis we had a generator.

The problem was that when light would go out, the match where I am defeating India in a humiliating manner keeps getting reset.

I was so pissed off with that and the heat, that I instantly grabbed my cousin and told him we were leaving for the North. So at 11 pm me and my cousin were on a daewoo bus heading towards Lahore.

Back
Top Bottom