What's new

Load Shedding India Vs Pakistan

That link says Indian airport infrastructure is better than China.

Must be because of China having great number and more percentage of small airports, same in the case of comparing road of India and Pakistan.

I thought this would be problem when I went to Kerala. But it wasn't bad at all. It would go off for like 5-15 mins a day. I can live with that.

considering 700 million households in india dont have latrines at home.....

that means electricity problem in india will get much worse if 700 million latrines are built in each home and each latrine has atleast one bulb....add central heating and stuff.....that can send india into an unlimited blackout......

thats probably one of the reasons why indian govt isnt interested in building latrines......cause that will cause energy short fall.

Yup, we used directed electromagnetic waves to affect the brain circuitry of the opposite team players and it was done at peak when we played against Pakistan. This technique was developed by DRDO after 30 years of research which was done under the ruse of LCA. DRDO recently released a white paper after taking a patent on it.

Now beat this conspiracy theory.

how about this one? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
considering 700 million households in india dont have latrines at home.....

that means electricity problem in india will get much worse if 700 million latrines are built in each home and each latrine has atleast one bulb....add central heating and stuff.....that can send india into an unlimited blackout......

thats probably one of the reasons why indian govt isnt interested in building latrines......cause that will cause energy short fall.

It is not a laughing matter but as a result of rapid population growth. Look at this statistics..........

Today 2.5 billion people, including almost one billion children, live without even basic sanitation. Every 20 seconds, a child dies as a result of poor sanitation. That's 1.5 million preventable deaths each year.
Source: Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC)

1/3 houses in India don't have electricity, along with regular blackouts, life has become hell for a normal Indian
:rofl: Really? That's news to me. You seem to be knowing more about India than Pakistan! Hmmm...Afghan poppy seems to have become a favorite pastime nowadays! :smokin:

Only 3-4 hrs power supply in rural tamil nadu beat that pakistan :wave:

Kerala back to loadshedding..one hour... half hour during day and half hour during night.

Back
Top Bottom