What's new

Live TV Debate Challenge: Imran Khan VS Nawaz Sharif.

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
936891_365886036846641_1754849891_n.jpg

like a broken tape recorder NS is 2 time PM while IK is not lol
in any case NS is to much of a ***** for a live debate

Obama was the president of mighty United States!!! yet he debated with Romney...Debates don't require some previous office experience.

I think there should be two, or three debates on different topics...

Also, if nawaz agrees for debate, PTI must make sure that Imran Khan is well prepared.. Khan isn't a better debater than Obama..but during first debate, Obama being confident on his skills went unprepared..while Romney camp knew the debating skiills of obama so they prepared Romney to the teeth! Result : Obama got is a*s handed to him badly!!!

So PML (N) know that Imran is a better debator, they'll prepare nawaz very well...Imran Khan and PTI camp must take this into account too..

Mushahid Ullah has refused this debate proposal that it is jsut election promotion activity by PTI ...... I think it will be beneficial for both parties ......

PMLN should forward Hanif Abbassi for the debate :lol: like always lame attempts for popularity by PTI.

pmln have no courage to face Imran khan

They have no courage because.

1: Past corruption
2: Failed policies
3: They don't believe in democracy
4: Nawaz Sharif is incapable of giving live interviews.
5: They consider themselves to be a kingdom and don't want to be questioned.
6: "Amir ul momineen's" ego is just too big for answering to the people on the TV.
7: They know they will be humiliated over their performance
8: They have everything to lose over their friendly opposition and Uturns and muk mukka
9: They cannot answer a guy who said i wont take oath from Zardari,when they have a deal with zardari.
10: Nawaz's incompetence will be exposed and people will get to know,how stupid he really is.

These are kaaghzi sher, he cannot face the real cornered tiger...he's not built that way.

They have no courage because.

1: Past corruption
2: Failed policies
3: They don't believe in democracy
4: Nawaz Sharif is incapable of giving live interviews.
5: They consider themselves to be a kingdom and don't want to be questioned.
6: "Amir ul momineen's" ego is just too big for answering to the people on the TV.
7: They know they will be humiliated over their performance
8: They have everything to lose over their friendly opposition and Uturns and muk mukka
9: They cannot answer a guy who said i wont take oath from Zardari,when they have a deal with zardari.
10: Nawaz's incompetence will be exposed and people will get to know,how stupid he really is.

These are kaaghzi sher, he cannot face the real cornered tiger...he's not built that way.

You are right ... See the video of speechless sher :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nawz sharif is a loser, he has next to zero oration abilities when faced with an educated audience. Since he considers himself to be Amir ul momineen, he doesn't like being questioned. Imran Khan on the other hand is the name of an entire different ball game, i haven't seen ANY pre-recorded interview of him except in the International media. He speaks his heart out.

PMLN should forward Hanif Abbassi for the debate :lol: like always lame attempts for popularity by PTI.

So basically what you are saying is, NS is a coward and does not has the balls to face IK head on? You want NS minions to face IK in a contest, wonderful analysis my friend.

Back
Top Bottom