What's new

Live TV Debate Challenge: Imran Khan VS Nawaz Sharif.

the notion you said is utterly wrong... its spread by pmln propaganda network...

PPP's leader is that kid Bilawal..

and PTI's main strength is in Punjab not in Sindh.
i neva said i'm following PML-N Propaganda against PTI, i do follow PTI very closely
Bilwal is leader on papers, in reality their are others running PPP, why not challenge Ameen Fahim the VC of PPP

Actually IK's strong hold is in Punjab & KPK and vice versa ... So they are naturally opponents of each other ... Whereas PPP's strong hold is Sindh ... They couldn't compete to them ... nor they would be welcome over there ... So why will IK waste his time after PPP .......
well thats not what IK believes in ...............as per his statements PTI Tsunami gonna sweep the election of 2013 ...

Always leaders would have challenged by any leader ... IK can challenge to Zardari but unfortunately his is the President of Pakistan ... That's why he couldn't be challenged ... And Bilawal is immature to this debate ...........

i neva said i'm following PML-N Propaganda against PTI, i do follow PTI very closely
Bilwal is leader on papers, in reality their are others running PPP, why not challenge Ameen Fahim the VC of PPP

I also follow Imran very closely, he criticize both PPP and PMLN, but pmln ko mirchain lagti hain...PPP walay response nahi kartay....although they are both sides of the same coin...

ameen fahim is no one... it has to be between party leaders... if one who is challenged, needs to accept. and we all know why he doesnt accept this challenge !! :)

p.s. and this is not like duel, I mean its about the future leadership of this country, we need to know what they are offering and who has better solutions...

well thats not what IK believes in ...............as per his statements PTI Tsunami gonna sweep the election of 2013 ...

Dude we all know this is just a political statement ... It couldn't be possible in current national situation ... No one can sweep in this election & IK knows very well this thing ... It will be his great achievement if he can form Punjab government .......

I also follow Imran very closely, he criticize both PPP and PMLN, but pmln ko mirchain lagti hain...PPP walay response nahi kartay....although they are both sides of the same coin...

ameen fahim is no one... it has to be between party leaders... if one who is challenged, needs to accept. and we all know why he doesnt accept this challenge !! :)

p.s. and this is not like duel, I mean its about the future leadership of this country, we need to know what they are offering and who has better solutions...

Well i count myself in the silent vote category & have not decided for whom to vote... half of my family is Pro PTI & half Pro PML-N ... :P

Well i count myself in the silent vote category & have not decided for whom to vote... half of my family is Pro PTI & half Pro PML-N ... :P

... :) decide quickly and convince other half of the family too... :)

I thought of not voting the PA candidate of PTI, but then I realized other option is just creepiest >> Mohsin Latin Aka Kalsoom Nawaz's bhanja, voting independent candidate is also helping Mohsin Latin, so now going to vote PA candidate too.

THe answer to this question is very simple.

The competition to PTI is from PML< not PPP. THe target vote bank is of Punjab, not of interior Sindh.

Secondly, he is also targeting PPP, but then PPP does not respond. While PML also responds in kind.

TV debate: Imran Khan lists questions for Nawaz Sharif
BAHALWALPUR: Challenging Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif again to a live TV debate, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan said Sharif should not fear the confrontation if he is a true leader.
&#8220;Geedar (jackal) cannot be a leader,&#8221; Imran quipped.
Khan was speaking to a gathering in Bahawalpur along with Nawab Salahuddin Abbasi &#8211; former Nawab of the Bahawalpur state.
The PTI chairman further said that he would like to ask the PML-N head, if there is a TV debate, why his party &#8211; despite ruling Punjab for five years &#8211; failed to restructure the police force, bring the local government system and produce energy for the province.
Commenting on the issue of new provinces in Pakistan, Khan said the country needs more provinces and that his party will create them. But, he added, the decision must be taken with great care.
The PTI chairman has been touring parts of Punjab as a part of his election campaign.
TV debate: Imran Khan lists questions for Nawaz Sharif &#8211; The Express Tribune

Lolz ... Nehal Hashmi challenged to IK for debate ... He said IK doesn't has a caliber to debate with NS ......

look what i found while going thru express news
1101831472-1.jpg

1101831469-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom