What's new

(Live) Chandrayaan-2: India's historic moon mission lost its communication-Mission Failed

you should build these things right above the milky way galaxy super massive black hole or already built it @Hindustani78 :woot::woot::welcome:

When Bombs and rockets will be fired from Allied Nations even that time white skin *** hole , will become black *** hole. I am well aware about your cheap debating skills. Jealous factor is always there because you are far from Deen/Dharm. Lanat on you.

NASA, ISRO, Turkish Space Agency, Arab Space Agency we all work together and here i am talking about Establishment. So all should be careful before talking nonsense, We can cut the relations completely. Already we are having so many satellites in the outer space. IP Check, Domain Check, Grid Check. Over and Out.
before ISRO come into picture and Turkish and ARAB space agencies are currently just a beginner/starter, most of space exploration is done by NASA/ESA/Russian/Soviet space agencies, you and China comes into space exploration arena recently @Hindustani78 :azn:

Probe will tale less rham a month as they already k iw that failure was caused by final descent braking system.
Assembly will take 9-10 months at most
lets wait and see you troll @Tejas Spokesman

When Bombs and rockets will be fired from Allied Nations even that time white skin *** hole , will become black *** hole. I am well aware about your cheap debating skills. Jealous factor is always there because you are far from Deen/Dharm. Lanat on you.
i am not far away from my deen, i am laughing from your ridiculous false claims by you that india developed MANNED SPACE MISSIONS since 70s @Hindustani78 :lol::rofl::omghaha::suicide::suicide2:

The lander was out of control and tumbling moments before all communications were lost. Likely cause is thruster failure.

48693652518_1d3df062a5_h.jpg

48693652423_ef893758a5_o.jpg

48693993876_f52c3f2f1f_o.jpg

This Indian moon mission to prove India on equal footing with China but the mission failed that prove China still head and shoulder above India in space exploration. Most indian on this forum ate some humbled pie.

This moon mission was having technological problems before the launch but India desperate for recognition and rushed into launched the mission that end up in failure.

Not sure why the Indian folks are upset over the failed moon landing cause Modi said ancient Indians did inter galactic travels 1000s of years ago. I am even perplexed why India even spent money on this mission as Modi claimed "Been there, done that."

You're doing well when only a couple of countries are ahead of you.
Looking forward towards the next attempt.

Nothing about the Indian space efforts is indigenous. Nothing at all. Foreign space agencies are massively helping India in this effort to gain equality with China. Russians have been helping India for decades.
It's true that India has had help in this mission, for example NASA'S deep space network in tracking network has been used in tracking this space probe 24/7. However, I don't think there is anything wrong in cooperating with other space agencies or groups for space exploration. It's mankind in general that benefits from such an endeavour. So nothing wrong in taking help or cooperating with others in space exploration. In fact this is very much needed and necessary. The U.S, E.U, Russia are all coperating in space research and many other missions.

Back
Top Bottom