What's new

(Live) Chandrayaan-2: India's historic moon mission lost its communication-Mission Failed

ok , but Indian MANNED orbital module, i don't thinks so may be on Rsussian/Soviet SOYUZ @Hindustani78

You are well aware about the problems with the Soyuz Rocket Launches. Ukrainian rocket engines were stopped for any launches from Rus Federation.

Antares and Angara rocket engines are having different technology. Ukrainians have been betrayed by whom ? White Nations

Excuse , excuse and excuse. Cant prove anything and talk big.
What excuse? Simple data available on internet that your celebrated troll can't even find. It doesn't take a second for him to find a bad news about India and he is asking me a noobs question. What is talking big here?

Why discuss on a forum when you want everyone to search on google?
I was replying to a famous troll (who quoted me simply to troll) if you have cared to notice. He is not a baby doll.

What excuse? Simple data available on internet that your celebrated troll can't even find. It doesn't take a second for him to find a bad news about India and he is asking me a noobs question. What is talking big here?
You are talking big here. Cant prove Indian flag exist on Moon and even accuse me of troll. LOL..

You are talking big here. Cant prove Indian flag exist on Moon and even accuse me of troll. LOL..
Comprehension issues? When did I say it? Are u by chance another account of doodoo?

I was replying to a famous troll (who quoted me simply to troll) if you have cared to notice. He is not a baby doll.
But others are reading..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom