What's new

Little contribution to my ... MY PEOPLE! Peshawar Massacre

Don't twist words here who said anything about inviting anyone :what:
This is a discussion about cleaning up the cancer in our society which you and people like you seem to ignore hence helping it spread .
and yeah about using those men this past week showed us why it was a flawed policy if indeed it was followed as you claim !
Look if your real brother tried to disturb you home actually he was miss guided by your foes you will hang him or try to convince him?

Look if your real brother tried to disturb you home actually he was miss guided by your foes you will hang him or try to convince him?

Hang him. This isn't mere disturbance as you apologists foolishly claim, everytime. This is beyond evil and if you still cant see it, dont comment on things that you understand little of, with simple analogies.

You mean if my real brother killed my children???
so if your real brother killed your children would you still try to reason with him ???
Stop with the apologies man they know what they are doing
some men are born to do evil having a Pakistani nationality doesn't mean shit for them..So why should we give one when dealing with them???

Need of the hour is martial law. I have always supported democracy all my life, but this Noora can't be trusted. Can you expect a mussali to lead a lashkar? Then how can you expect this born coward to lead the war against TTP. Had Benazir been alive, these TTP shee tee pee would have been wiped out of existence back in 2009 even.

You mean if my real brother killed my children???
so if your real brother killed your children would you still try to reason with him ???
Stop with the apologies man they know what they are doing
some men are born to do evil having a Pakistani nationality doesn't mean shit for them..So why should we give one when dealing with them???
You can expect from your brother such evil act or your brother can kill his nephews,nieces? Bro they were our proud men even they fought for our freedom we avoided them Now our foes are using these men to destabilize our beloved country.

Hang him. This isn't mere disturbance as you apologists foolishly claim, everytime. This is beyond evil and if you still cant see it, dont comment on things that you understand little of, with simple analogies.
Hang their masters and crush their supplies this is the solution to finish terrorism in our country.

You can expect from your brother such evil act or your brother can kill his nephews,nieces? Bro they were our proud men even they fought for our freedom we avoided them Now our foes are using these men to destabilize our beloved country.

Hang their masters and crush their supplies this is the solution to finish terrorism in our country.
The difference is brothers as you call them did plan and execute the murder of our children
talking about them being so gullible remember the Javed guy the serial killer who killed about a 100 children
He also claimed he did it because he was tortured by the police when he was young and the demon told him to do it...now why should these guys get away with this murder???
Your apologies for these apes frankly make no sense !

The difference is brothers as you call them did plan and execute the murder of our children
talking about them being so gullible remember the Javed guy the serial killer who killed about a 100 children
He also claimed he did it because he was tortured by the police when he was young and the demon told him to do it...now why should these guys get away with this murder???
Your apologies for these apes frankly make no sense !
Bro try to understand the situation i told you we should eliminate their masters across the border and erase terrorist camps located at afghanistan, tajikistan, iran etc.

Also punish the traitors and insiders who help and support foes to carryout this in Pakistan, it should serve as a lesson and discourage any future support, this evil act demands zero tolerance for it to be curtailed.

Bro try to understand the situation i told you we should eliminate their masters across the border and erase terrorist camps located at afghanistan, tajikistan, iran etc.
Yes eliminate them and their masters wherever they are and whoever they are

According to Zaid Hamid Twitter account - 7 hours ago:

Last night, 4 F-16's had bombed
the fortress of Mullah "Lanat ullah" in Afghanistan. The structure collapsed. SSG are trying to recover body.

Mullah Lanat ullah has been bombed in Afg. thats is true. His body is not recovered yet. that is why army is not confirming it yet. Wait...

Also punish the traitors and insiders who help and support foes to carryout this in Pakistan, it should serve as a lesson and discourage any future support, this evil act demands zero tolerance for it to be curtailed.
Yes eliminate them and their masters wherever they are and whoever they are
Exactly my friends. Peshawar incident and fall of dhaka was planned on similar date 16th december by our neighbors.Further we cannot afford another 16 th December. Our enemy is very clever and coward so only solution is Unity,Faith,Discipline and religious harmony.

According to Zaid Hamid Twitter account - 7 hours ago:

Last night, 4 F-16's had bombed
the fortress of Mullah "Lanat ullah" in Afghanistan. The structure collapsed. SSG are trying to recover body.

Mullah Lanat ullah has been bombed in Afg. thats is true. His body is not recovered yet. that is why army is not confirming it yet. Wait...
According to General bajwa and Sartaj aziz this is false news?

I think it is the news of Fazalullah's death which is unconfirmed; the bombing did happen - according to ZH.
Bro to kill Fazlu is not the solution by air strike. Remove entire training camps at afghanistan, tajikistan etc. Nuke entire Afghanistan and invade kabul.

Pakistan should plan an operation to introduce 50,000 Troops in to Afghanistan to take over specially the "Gun" Making factories or weapons stashes

Once the ammo supply is cut , we can setup police force with help of local recruits to look after local security and beef up things in Afghanistan

Just move the barracks into Afghanistan and take over

Pakistan should plan an operation to introduce 50,000 Troops in to Afghanistan to take over specially the "Gun" Making factories or weapons stashes

Once the ammo supply is cut , we can setup police force with help of local recruits to look after local security and beef up things in Afghanistan

Just move the barracks into Afghanistan and take over

We need to annex Kunar and Nuristan and purge the area. We should set up Guantanamo bay style torture and brainwashing centers. Kill everyone over 25. Sterilize the women.

Keep it till the border is fully walled and entrenched and then throw it back to Afghanistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom