What's new

Little contribution to my ... MY PEOPLE! Peshawar Massacre

I agree sir, this is the sole solution to this problem. Every time when we launch operations against these Terrorists. These cowards run towards their hide outs in afghanistan.
And apart from destroying the terrorists camps we should also uproot their master from afghanistan who is continuously aiding them and arming them to destabilize our country.
It is not difficult to erase these camps for a nuclear capable country.We defeated soviet union :) Lets see.

Purchase daisy cutter bombs from US and f**k the sh*t out of the Afghan Eastern border. I mean raze the whole place Ghengis style and keep doing it till they are begging for a truce. Show no mercy.

18361_3_obrazek.jpg

But Afghanistan is not the problem. The problem is FATA. Government should appeal for donations. If Rs one trillion are raised then every single square inch of FATA can be brought under military control within a year.

And i guess we should have avoided giving the death penalty to Dr.Usman ??
Exactly he was you own soldier. He fought in Afghanistan for us but Musharraf's U-Turn initited these issues. These men will not harm us if we crush their masters.

Exactly he was you own soldier. He fought in Afghanistan for us but Musharraf's U-Turn initited these issues. These men will not harm us if we crush their masters.
Yeah go ahead call him a shaheed
Whatever floats your boat man
Keep living off these delusions

Yeah go ahead call him a shaheed
Whatever floats your boat man
Keep living off these delusions
I will not call him shaheed i am trying to resolve the mess wisely. So the wise decision is don't kill your nationals kill anti nationals assets.

I will not call him shaheed i am trying to resolve the mess wisely. So the wise decision is don't kill your nationals kill anti nationals assets.
The mess is cleared when you hold people accountable for their actions regardless of their nationalities
One big reason for this mess is because of the confusion created by apologists of these monsters

The mess is cleared when you hold people accountable for their actions regardless of their nationalities
One big reason for this mess is because of the confusion created by apologists of these monsters
Regardless their nationalities? :D Bro you mean i inviteAmericans, Israelities and indians in my country to secure my borders. So Sad. Respect your countrymen if you use them then own them.

Lal masjid maulvi, a forgotten story, has been seeking attention, releasing war mongering statements and cashing this incidence to establish his significance, and he got it :(

Is there a debate any sane Pakistani or Muslim need to justify that Islam does not allow killing of relatives of the accused, only the sinner and killer pays for his\her deed, kids are not sacrificed for deeds of parents.

This lal masjid maulvi does not have any fear of God, nor regard of human kind, this selfish individual is doing politics over the massacre of little kids.

People like him should be arrested and handed to military courts, for projecting anti state agenda and defending and supporting elements of terrorism, this should be carried out quickly before he is able to create further mess.

Regardless their nationalities? :D Bro you mean i inviteAmericans, Israelities and indians in my country to secure my borders. So Sad. Respect your countrymen if you use them then own them.
Don't twist words here who said anything about inviting anyone :what:
This is a discussion about cleaning up the cancer in our society which you and people like you seem to ignore hence helping it spread .
and yeah about using those men this past week showed us why it was a flawed policy if indeed it was followed as you claim !

Back
Top Bottom