BOMB AFGHANISTAN WE WANT REVENGE!!!!

1212.jpg
iFW-Press-Release-21.jpg
10658621_690840591015036_7054775629297005658_o.jpg
10475986_690778444354584_4251474264282682406_o.jpg
10406401_690821174350311_6409731537270995008_n.jpg
1526403_691207644311664_7399491087671957866_n.jpg

Last edited:
if something like this happened else where in the world and they knew where these bastards were hiding they would bomb the shit out of them,and here we are!!

Try it! India ain't Iraq or Afghanistan! You've already lost 4 wars, so stop your yap and get real.

I wonder why kids are allowed to post such nonsense on PDF and waste valuable server space?
I hope you can understand what we are going through and the state of mind of most of Pakistani members. It will be highly appreciated if you refrain from replying to fuming posts. A little tolerance on Indian members part will do us all lot of good. (i am writing this after reporting the above post first).

Being Human, i hope you can understand and act accordingly.

I hope you can understand what we are going through and the state of mind of most of Pakistani members. It will be highly appreciated if you refrain from replying to fuming posts. A little tolerance on Indian members part will do us all lot of good. (i am writing this after reporting the above post first).

Being Human, i hope you can understand and act accordingly.
Apologies. I got carried away by the tripe written by that fellow.

My heart goes out to all those who lost their loved ones. May the perpetrators of this heinous crime rot in hell forever.

Apologies. I got carried away by the tripe written by that fellow.

My heart goes out to all those who lost their loved ones. May the perpetrators of this heinous crime rot in hell forever.
Thank you for understanding.

Our differences aside, i personally am ready to go at war anytime but for the moment, we ask you, being a member of a Pakistani forum, being part of this defence.pk family to show some tolerance.
I hope you do understand what we are going through at the moment, we do not care if the orders came from India or Saudi Arabia, we do not care if attacking them will destroy us, but the nation is calling for vengeance and in such mood there will be a few heated arguments thrown at you. Your acceptance and tolerance will be highly appreciated and acknowledged.

best regards!

WE Bled, we bleed, we will bleed till last drop of our blood but we dont stop until we kill all of the Bastards called TTP etc.......

three fuking Cruise missiles will BLAST AFGHANISTAN with in second! DAMN IT Afghani ****! Send dual squardron of F16s with loaded GBUS ... lag pata jayega 2 takay ke okaat nahe ******** NEIGHBORS SPONSORED TERRORIST’S REGIMES! 5th largest Nuclear arsenal - 7 Largest Military Might... mazak banay huwa hey

stop this chest thumping bro

Try it! India ain't Iraq or Afghanistan! You've already lost 4 wars, so stop your yap and get real.

I wonder why kids are allowed to post such nonsense on PDF and waste valuable server space?

Stop yelling again & again about 4 wars which is totally a bull-shit. Your media know nothing but to talk shit about Pakistan as always. We know who is funding TTP & what India is doing in Afghanistan. Its time for action. No matter who is involved.

Stop yelling again & again about 4 wars which is totally a bull-shit. Your media know nothing but to talk shit about Pakistan as always. We know who is funding TTP & what India is doing in Afghanistan. Its time for action. No matter who is involved.
Cool your radiator. This ain't the time for bombast. Save your shenanigans for another day.

Thanks.

I also agree bomb whole afghanistan throw all afghanis from pak soil jyst close this cancered pieace of country from face of earth

Simply invade afghanistan and neutralize every terrorist camp.
I agree sir, this is the sole solution to this problem. Every time when we launch operations against these Terrorists. These cowards run towards their hide outs in afghanistan.
And apart from destroying the terrorists camps we should also uproot their master from afghanistan who is continuously aiding them and arming them to destabilize our country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom