What's new

Little contribution to my ... MY PEOPLE! Peshawar Massacre

We need to annex Kunar and Nuristan and purge the area. We should set up Guantanamo bay style torture and brainwashing centers. Kill everyone over 25. Sterilize the women.

Keep it till the border is fully walled and entrenched and then throw it back to Afghanistan.

A little overboard, we don't do that kind of stuff

Afghan region has cultural ties with area of Pakistan and there is normal cultural ties.

I consider Afghanistan to be part of Pakistan , and as such it should be brought under a democratic nation's control who can fill the void of government

1- Move in 50,000 Troops, to control hill areas and key passages.
There are already 1000-2000 parked APC in Afghanistan use these, explain later after use

• Take over all Hills station troops & provide Air Support if needed (Get those Helicopters in )

2 -Setup Drone surveillance on remote areas (Patrols) to detect vehicles crossing illegally
3- Help close down the Weapon's markets in Afghanistan , perhaps give those folks jobs to make weapons for Military
4- This should limit the damage drastically - Cull the Drug plantation
5- Establish Kabul Police / Regional Ranger force to help with local city management
6- Setup local taxation system to collect tax

Remove the safe heavens in Afghanistan for Terrorist - hunt down remaining pockets

95% of issues would be resolved

Bring region under Pakistani Government control as next state of Pakistan

Give Visibility to Pakistani Machines by using them in Operations

> Deploy Al Khalid Tanks in Afghanistan
> APC
> UAV
> K8 (Armed Units), more then enough
> Pakistani Sniper Rifles get them in battle field

> Recruit 20,000 Afghan Youth into Islamic State of Pakistan Military Wing
> Set up Pakistan Military Barack in Afghanistan and get these 20,000 Troops trained
> Setup hiring of 30,000 Police Force

• 3 Squadron of K8 station them in 3 Afghan cities for Air support

Solved

Once security improves - open all transit points for flourishing of open trade

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom