What's new

Light Commando Battalions - LCBs

"They did all this for a game? This is just leaking military tactics left and right."
Video description
What happens when you get an actual Navy SEAL to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Donghyun is a former Republic of Korean Navy SEAL and served within the Special Missions Battalion. CoD: Modern Warfare was heavily marketed as "highly realistic" - having had two former US Navy SEALs as their technical consultants. Donghyun attempts to play the game for the first time and breaks down the realism behind it.

Does the Indian Army have any other SF units other than the Paras?
Why dont you ask your indian friend? You motherfuker?

Saw your posts on another rundian forum. Here to find your daddy?

there is nothing donated. and there is no one sided favors. Pakistan offers port , transport and storage facilities and Americans even withhold the usage payments as if they donations.

as far as MRAPs are concerned they are in very limited numbers we need them from Balochistan to entire KPK and tribal areas.
He himself was born out of a forceful donation.

PM me if you want to see this mofo cheering our deaths.

Why dont you ask your indian friend? You motherfuker?

Saw your posts on another rundian forum. Here to find your daddy?

He himself was born out of a forceful donation.

PM me if you want to see this mofo cheering our deaths.
Its okey. I understood his intention but I engaged for the sake of other readers as well as a reminder.
we really dont need to see his sad mental state.

Light Commando Battalion, Baloch Regiment.
Pakistan Day Parade 2021...

1616961214657.png

1616961279594.png

1616961315532.png

1617674690294.png

Pakistan Army Light Commando Battalion (LCB) troops dismounting an Pakistan Army Aviation Corps Bell 412 helicopter

Karachi Corp is holding Corp till Quetta Corp moves east to complement it

chao

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom