What's new

Lieutenant General, who led Operation Blue Star, attacked in London

Who told you that. Have you ever visited Pakistan or have just read about it in your BS media.

Anyway keep living in your make believing world.

Nice try. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of you don't want to understand.

I give a damn about it. You can lump it bummer.

OK. I believe you. But I have read otherwise and do have the figures. These could be wrong. :)

Print them.

I am human; every now and then, I touch the earth with my feet (little fountains spring up there); I have been known to make mistakes (it is reliably said that Aryabhata spotted one, but he never talked about it to me).

I could be wrong. Unless you challenge may assertions, how will you know? In any case, what's to lose? I know a number of eager young challengers who insist that they are happy as little, furry animals.

The Hindoos here are telling us to move on from an atrocity that happened just 30 years ago. A full fledged pogrom against my community. In the same breath, they support the demolition of Babri Masjid, a building that has been a mosque of centuries. Such hypocritical people they are.

I don't recall either of those events.

Just for the record, as I have already said, 1984 needs investigation and punishment. Not moving on.

The Babri Masjid destruction was a betrayal of India.

But then, the views of an agnostic may not neutralize Hindu views. Too bad (for me).

Congress is always your scapgoat. Why is it MAJORITY hindoo votes for congress? That's because congress the is political embodiment of hindooism. It is an arm of the hindoo people and it's leaders are pawns to the whim of the hindoo majority.

I think you have a long way to go.

Oh dear!

There was NOTHING in any UN resolution governing ownership of land in Jammu and Kashmir.

This was a provision of the old code of laws of the Maharajas, dating back to 1927, guarding the state against demographic extinction due to mass migration (not the sort that took place in 1947/48, but another sort spearheaded by agreements to sell and conveyancing).

Those who are not inspired in this and other matters by a transcendental enlightenment, but simply want to know, may like to read this article:

The Hindu : The J&K Bill 2004:pop:

The difference between a man on horseback speaking in his pride of conquest and a humble citizen of the land familiar with its laws in detail!

Sorry Sir. You are right. I am wrong.

Print them.

I am human; every now and then, I touch the earth with my feet (little fountains spring up there); I have been known to make mistakes (it is reliably said that Aryabhata spotted one, but he never talked about it to me).

I could be wrong. Unless you challenge may assertions, how will you know? In any case, what's to lose? I know a number of eager young challengers who insist that they are happy as little, furry animals.

ha ha ha .....

I am not one of them.

I can vouch for the fact that many many Sikhs in the UK, America and Canada hate the indian state and armed forces with a passion.

You can take my word for this - they hate Pakistan much more. They haven't forgotten the partition riots. Btw , I'm sure you know this. There is a tradition in Sikh families that they contribute at least 1 son to the Indian army. Sikhs form 2% of Indian population ,but 25% of the Indian army consists of Sikhs. All your imaginary canadian , british sikhs can go eat broken glass

Who told you that. Have you ever visited Pakistan or have just read about it in your BS media.

Anyway keep living in your make believing world.

Is that a compliment!

What Star Plus.

I dont know..if you want to take it as a compliment you can.Do you watch star plus?

Congress is always your scapgoat. Why is it MAJORITY hindoo votes for congress? That's because congress the is political embodiment of hindooism. It is an arm of the hindoo people and it's leaders are pawns to the whim of the hindoo majority.

Ahh, are you sure you are an Indian! When did Congress become embodiment of hinduism? Even Pakistanis would not accuse Congress to be 'hinduvadi'..
Which world you are living in!!
Hindus in general really get along with Sikhs. No one accuses Hindus for 84, but congress. Punjab is being ruled by a government part BJP (which is the torchbearer of hindus).

The Hindoos here are telling us to move on from an atrocity that happened just 30 years ago. A full fledged pogrom against my community. In the same breath, they support the demolition of Babri Masjid, a building that has been a mosque of centuries. Such hypocritical people they are.

Maybe you need to spend some time in India to understand the ground reality. The folks who destroyed Babri Masjid(given a chance) will skin the b****ds who caused the sikh progrom alive and throw them into the Bay of Bengal.

And most Indians except for certain hypocratic Congressi pseudoseculars want justice for the Sikhs.

Knowing many Sikhs - and my sister-in-laws family and friends, it is clear and apparent that the Sikh community still harbors great feelings of hurt and betrayal.

Knowing many Sikhs - and my sister-in-laws family and friends, it is clear and apparent that the Sikh community still harbors great feelings of hurt and betrayal.

Living in Canada, I can assure you that the Sikhs you know are a minority. Most Sikhs here either love India, or ignore India, they don't hate it.

It depends which hindus you are talking about, those hindus who saved 1000s of sikh lives or those who didn't wanna loose their seat in a hindu majority country by supporting gangs and mobs.

Personally I am not a big fan of hinduism, but I know for sure somewhere inside entire India is very guilty for what has happened to Sikhs, Muslims, and Christians in Indian history. Don't make an entire community ur enemy and never forget 1984. We will get justice broo.

These things are never easily forgettable. Whole Sikh generations have been affected by the atrocities they had to suffer at the hands of Indian security forces. Not only that their holiest Shrine was destroyed, people like Gills and Brars became holier than thou and committed atrocious human rights violations against their brethren.

More than 3000 Sikh men women and children were indiscriminately killed only in Delhi alone. The kids who saw their parents, brothers and sisters killed in cold blood will probably take much longer to heal even after they grew up.

Some of my friends are Canadian Sikhs and a few from UK, whose families managed to migrate to these countries to escape the torture. Their stories are heart-wrenching indeed.

\

you know some of my friends were referring to the kind of atrocities you all are doing on baloch people. killing , raping , intimidating them . some of my friends were telling about your own intolerant society , classic examples are the forced conversions, some of my friends were telling me about how brutal u were towards the punjab governer

dont u goive statistics , if i give u statistics u will hang urself in shame. have u forgotten how u cowards behaved , mass murdered , mass raped and butchered innocent bangladeshisin 71. how can u forget the years u have spent and still u are spending in brain washing , forcing kashmiri youth to join terrorism and ultimately getting them killed .

how can u forget 26/11 , any civilised person cant do it .

moral of the story dont u ever poke ur nose if god has given u an ounce of shame and self conscience. first look at urself and then comment.
by commenting in this way dont try to act smart u look like a utter f##l + buf##N.

You don't know anything except that India is deeply poor country. Thats all you know and will know for rest of life. Please spare us sikhs. We don't need of support of people like you.

These things are never easily forgettable. Whole Sikh generations have been affected by the atrocities they had to suffer at the hands of Indian security forces. Not only that their holiest Shrine was destroyed, people like Gills and Brars became holier than thou and committed atrocious human rights violations against their brethren.

More than 3000 Sikh men women and children were indiscriminately killed only in Delhi alone. The kids who saw their parents, brothers and sisters killed in cold blood will probably take much longer to heal even after they grew up.

Some of my friends are Canadian Sikhs and a few from UK, whose families managed to migrate to these countries to escape the torture. Their stories are heart-wrenching indeed.

Some of my friends are Canadian Sikhs and a few from UK, whose families managed to migrate to these countries to escape the torture. Their stories are heart-wrenching indeed

THIS IS THE REPLY TO TICKER

you know some of my friends were referring to the kind of atrocities you all are doing on baloch people. killing , raping , intimidating them . some of my friends were telling about your own intolerant society , classic examples are the forced conversions, some of my friends were telling me about how brutal u were towards the punjab governer

dont u give statistics , if i give u statistics u will hang urself in shame. have u forgotten how u cowards behaved , mass murdered , mass raped and butchered innocent bangladeshisin 71. how can u forget the years u have spent and still u are spending in brain washing , forcing kashmiri youth to join terrorism and ultimately getting them killed .

how can u forget 26/11 , any civilised person cant do it .

moral of the story dont u ever poke ur nose if god has given u an ounce of shame and self conscience. first look at urself and then comment.
by commenting in this way dont try to act smart u look like a utter f##l + buf##N.

Back
Top Bottom