What's new

Lieutenant General, who led Operation Blue Star, attacked in London

I reiterate:

You won't find a more patriotic Indian than a Sikh. I feel it is counter-intuitive and incredibly insulting to question the loyalties of a community who have shed plenty of blood for INDIA.

Dude,no one is questioning the patriotism of a Sikh except a uninvited Pakistani who doesnt know how many Sikhs soldiers are responsible for the deaths of his country's soldiers.Like for example Capt Bana Singh who thrashed SSG commandos in Siachen in 87....3 years after the incident.

Most Indians here are trying to debate what are the exact things we need to feel sorry for.

Pakistanis don't get in their heads or what?
As someone said,the most patriotic indians you ll find would most probably be sikhs and the ones who hate Pakistanis the most will definitely be sikh!

Dude,no one is questioning the patriotism of a Sikh except a uninvited Pakistani who doesnt know how many Sikhs soldiers are responsible for the deaths of his country's soldiers.Like for example Capt Bana Singh who thrashed SSG commandos in Siachen in 87....3 years after the incident.

Most Indians here are trying to debate what are the exact things we need to feel sorry for.

You don't need to seek the exact things to fell sorry for. Most of you basically are a sorry lot.

You don't need to seek the exact things to fell sorry for. Most of you basically are a sorry lot.

Still better than those who--

*Step 1--Go to an anti India thread
|
*Step 2--Loose a debate
|
*Step 3--Start name calling
|
*Step 4--Get thrashed again
|
*Step 5--Suddenly the wannabe has "been there--knows it all"-- show that he is a pilot or has talked to everyone involved in the riots.
|
*Step 6--Get thrashed again
|
*Step 7--Get emotional and run away

Comes back the next day and starts the process from step 1.I am actually not as good as you in name calling but let me try...Sissy......yeah Sissy should be appropriate i guess!!

Still better than those who--

*Step 1--Go to an anti India thread
|
*Step 2--Loose a debate
|
*Step 3--Start name calling
|
*Step 4--Get thrashed again
|
*Step 5--Suddenly the wannabe has "been there--knows it all"-- show that he is a pilot or has talked to everyone involved in the riots.
|
*Step 6--Get thrashed again
|
*Step 7--Get emotional and run away

Comes back the next day and starts the process from step 1.I am actually not as good as you in name calling but let me try...Sissy......yeah Sissy should be appropriate i guess!!

ha ha ha .....

Only you guys are good enough for pu ssy footing.

The Hindoos here are telling us to move on from an atrocity that happened just 30 years ago. A full fledged pogrom against my community. In the same breath, they support the demolition of Babri Masjid, a building that has been a mosque of centuries. Such hypocritical people they are.

Most of you basically are a sorry lot.

Yet wonder why your country and your people lack in almost every aspect of life and lose to India.

The Hindoos here are telling us to move on from an atrocity that happened just 30 years ago. A full fledged pogrom against my community. In the same breath, they support the demolition of Babri Masjid, a building that has been a mosque of centuries. Such hypocritical people they are.

Same way they tell the Hindus from Kashmir to move on.

Its not a Hindu vs rest thing dude.

Any Indian would know that riots were congress led. The leaders were congressi, not Hindu, like Jagdish Tytler, half Sikh, brought up as and later coverted to christian.

Any Indian Sikh would know that riots were congress led. The leaders were congressi, not Hindu, like Jagdish Tytler, half Sikh, brought up and coverted christian.

Congress is always your scapgoat. Why is it MAJORITY hindoo votes for congress? That's because congress the is political embodiment of hindooism. It is an arm of the hindoo people and it's leaders are pawns to the whim of the hindoo majority.

Against the Indian posters.

na na .... sara maza jata rahega.

We all will miss the comedy circus.

You are actually more Indian than some of the Indians i have met in real life.Infact i was surprised when i came here to find that some of you know a lot about us..culturally and obviously theres Star Plus and all.

Congress is always your scapgoat. Why is it MAJORITY hindoo votes for congress? That's because congress the is political embodiment of hindooism. It is an arm of the hindoo people and it's leaders are pawns to the whim of the hindoo majority.

Then what is BJP?

Yet wonder why your country and your people lack in almost every aspect of life and lose to India.

Who told you that. Have you ever visited Pakistan or have just read about it in your BS media.

Anyway keep living in your make believing world.

You are actually more Indian than some of the Indians i have met in real life.Infact i was surprised when i came here to find that some of you know a lot about us..culturally and obviously theres Star Plus and all.

Then what is BJP?

Is that a compliment!

What Star Plus.

This is according to the diktat of UN resolutions.

Non Kashmir state subjects are not allowed to buy property in the whole of Kashmir, even in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Oh dear!

There was NOTHING in any UN resolution governing ownership of land in Jammu and Kashmir.

This was a provision of the old code of laws of the Maharajas, dating back to 1927, guarding the state against demographic extinction due to mass migration (not the sort that took place in 1947/48, but another sort spearheaded by agreements to sell and conveyancing).

Those who are not inspired in this and other matters by a transcendental enlightenment, but simply want to know, may like to read this article:

The Hindu : The J&K Bill 2004:pop:

The difference between a man on horseback speaking in his pride of conquest and a humble citizen of the land familiar with its laws in detail!

Back
Top Bottom