What's new

Lieutenant General, who led Operation Blue Star, attacked in London

you know some of my friends were referring to the kind of atrocities you all are doing on baloch people. killing , raping , intimidating them . some of my friends were telling about your own intolerant society , classic examples are the forced conversions, some of my friends were telling me about how brutal u were towards the punjab governer

dont u give statistics , if i give u statistics u will hang urself in shame. have u forgotten how u cowards behaved , mass murdered , mass raped and butchered innocent bangladeshisin 71. how can u forget the years u have spent and still u are spending in brain washing , forcing kashmiri youth to join terrorism and ultimately getting them killed .

how can u forget 26/11 , any civilised person cant do it .

moral of the story dont u ever poke ur nose if god has given u an ounce of shame and self conscience. first look at urself and then comment.
by commenting in this way dont try to act smart u look like a utter f##l + buf##N.

Why didn't you fight for it just like Teesta Setalvad did for Gujurat riots? Being a prosperous community with many good lawyers in their midst its not that hard.

They fought it. There is man called H.S.Phoolka who has waged a lone crusade against the high and the might for decades inspite of threats and coercions. But unfortunately for the Sikhs, their offenders are today known as a secular party, the evidences systematically destroyed and supporting the cause of this minority does not bring in TRPs and secular credentials for the channels or the NGOs.

These people are a victim on multiple fronts.

@karan21 : If you think the Hindus have it all in India, then dude you are terribly mis-informed. One thing I can readily give is the Kashmir Pandit genocide. Who is going to account for that ?

.......one should know that if you anger the Sikhs you're going to be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life-this is the code that has allowed Sikhs to survive to this day and not be exterminated.

LOL :lol: . sure, whatever makes you think your dick is longer.

THIS IS THE REPLY TO TICKER

you know some of my friends were referring to the kind of atrocities you all are doing on baloch people. killing , raping , intimidating them . some of my friends were telling about your own intolerant society , classic examples are the forced conversions, some of my friends were telling me about how brutal u were towards the punjab governer

dont u give statistics , if i give u statistics u will hang urself in shame. have u forgotten how u cowards behaved , mass murdered , mass raped and butchered innocent bangladeshisin 71. how can u forget the years u have spent and still u are spending in brain washing , forcing kashmiri youth to join terrorism and ultimately getting them killed .

how can u forget 26/11 , any civilised person cant do it .

moral of the story dont u ever poke ur nose if god has given u an ounce of shame and self conscience. first look at urself and then comment.
by commenting in this way dont try to act smart u look like a utter f##l + buf##N.

This is an open forum, post all what you want to. Nobody is stopping you.

However, I suggest that you also read a recent book about 1971, Dead Reckoning, written by Indian researcher Sarmila Bose, grand daughter of Subhas Chandra Bose.

Post the stats about Balochistan if you want.

Let me also give you only some of the stats, which you may like to digest.

Currently there are over 140 armed secessionist groups operating in India.

This is the largest number in any one country in the world.

Many of these groups have established governments in many India states and have their own armies.

They openly hold even passing out parades for their officer carder. One recent example was holding of such a function 40 km away from Rangapahar, the HQ of 3 Corps. It was announced in the news papers and Indian Army did not have the courage to establish government writ by stopping such an activity.

Only about 32 such groups operate in IOK. Over 100 operate in remaining India and NE India.

The Naxals problem has spread to almost 50% of Indian territory. You people don't have the courage to confront them.

Your security forces have committed innumerable human rights violations against their own people and are saved by draconian laws like POTA.

Your text books teach you religious bigotry and most Indian Hindus do not even realize that this is religious bigotry - it is so much imbued in your minds.

Major massacres of Indian minorities have become a norm in India without punishment meted out to the perpetrators for decades.

Your politicians are directly involved in mass killings of Indian minorities.

Chidambaram's involvement in Hashimpura massacre where Muslim males were taken out of their housed and killed outside the city.

Modi's involvement in Gujarat pogrom. Thousands were burnt alive.

Your army is directly involved in state sponsored terrorism. Colonel Prohits case is one example of direct involvement of Military Intelligence in murdering numerous people in Pakistan bound Samjhota Express.

Planned destruction of Babri Mosque. Involvement of key leaders of BJP, RSS.

And I haven't talked about IOK yet.

Do you want me to continue - I can. But I will stop and won't embarrass you too much.

Pro-Khalistan elements disrupt I-Day fete in U.K.

India’s Independence Day celebrations in the U.K.’s East Midlands were cancelled after alleged pro-Khalistan elements disrupted the event by preventing people from attending it and removing the tricolour.

A spokesperson of the Indian High Commission said all facts of the incident at the Ramgarhia Community Centre in Coventry were being ascertained and added that the High Commission would take up the issue with British authorities.

Organised by the Indian Workers Association (IWA), the function on Saturday last was to be attended by the Lord Mayor of Coventry. India’s Consul-General V.S. Ramalingam was scheduled to deliver the Independence Day message from President Pranab Mukherjee.

The IWA was formed in 1938 in Coventry, a town that has a considerable minority of Indian origin.

Dyal Bagri, IWA president, told PTI: “The venue was occupied by some very threatening people, some of them with faces masked. First they said they won’t allow any alcohol and meat to be served. When we said there were no such plans, they said they won’t allow the Congress party to hold Independence Day celebrations“.

Bagri added: “When we said we are not the Congress, they said they were Khalistanis and had nothing to do with India. They tried to provoke us, but we told people to be very tolerant and not involve themselves in any provocation.”

The IWA said: “These self-appointed, unrepresentative individuals, 50 plus in number, then added to their demands by pulling down the banner of the IWA and physically manhandling the 10 or so organisers including 3 women and 3 senior citizens present and elected municipal representatives from both the Labour and Conservative parties.”

The Hindu : News / National : Pro-Khalistan elements disrupt I-Day fete in U.K.

This is an open forum, post all what you want to. Nobody is stopping you.

However, I suggest that you also read a recent book about 1971, Dead Reckoning, written by Indian researcher Sarmila Bose, grand daughter of Subhas Chandra Bose.

Post the stats about Balochistan if you want.

Let me also give you only some of the stats, which you may like to digest.

Currently there are over 140 armed secessionist groups operating in India.

This is the largest number in any one country in the world.

Many of these groups have established governments in many India states and have their own armies.

They openly hold even passing out parades for their officer carder. One recent example was holding of such a function 40 km away from Rangapahar, the HQ of 3 Corps. It was announced in the news papers and Indian Army did not have the courage to establish government writ by stopping such an activity.

Only about 32 such groups operate in IOK. Over 100 operate in remaining India and NE India.

The Naxals problem has spread to almost 50% of Indian territory. You people don't have the courage to confront them.

Your security forces have committed innumerable human rights violations against their own people and are saved by draconian laws like POTA.

Your text books teach you religious bigotry and most Indian Hindus do not even realize that this is religious bigotry - it is so much imbued in your minds.

Major massacres of Indian minorities have become a norm in India without punishment meted out to the perpetrators for decades.

Your politicians are directly involved in mass killings of Indian minorities.

Chidambaram's involvement in Hashimpura massacre where Muslim males were taken out of their housed and killed outside the city.

Modi's involvement in Gujarat pogrom. Thousands were burnt alive.

Your army is directly involved in state sponsored terrorism. Colonel Prohits case is one example of direct involvement of Military Intelligence in murdering numerous people in Pakistan bound Samjhota Express.

Planned destruction of Babri Mosque. Involvement of key leaders of BJP, RSS.

And I haven't talked about IOK yet.

Do you want me to continue - I can. But I will stop and won't embarrass you too much.

:lol: 140 organisations in India but the sad truth is more people die by terrorism and bomb blasts and drones in one day in Pakistan than the number of civilian deaths by terrorism in a whole year or more in India. The rest of the post is BS as usual by a brain dead propagandist.

:lol: 140 organisations in India but the sad truth is more people die by terrorism and bomb blasts and drones in one day in Pakistan than the number of civilian deaths by terrorism in a whole year or more in India. The rest of the post is BS as usual by a brain dead propagandist.

And then there are those who go totally unaccounted, but i guess it's more important for you as how the civilians die or are killed. :pop:

858 bodies recovered in Delhi in 4 months; CM meets Chidambaram

Scotland Yard has appealed for information from members of the public on the Sunday night assault on Lt Gen KS Brar, and described the four assailants as wearing dark clothing, long black jackets and having "long beards".
Stating that detectives were keeping an open mind on the motivation behind the attack, the police said in a statement on Monday that they were particularly keen to speak to people who assisted Brar and his wife after the attack on Old Quebec Street in central London.
No arrests had been made until last night, the police said.

"The four men are described as wearing dark clothing and long black jackets. They all had long beards. One of the men is described as younger and slimmer than the other three. They all fled in the direction of Oxford Street," the statement said.

"Detectives are keen to speak to anyone who was in the area at the time or who may have information about the incident. In particular they want to speak to those people who assisted the wife and the victim at the scene following the attack," it added.

According to Brar, a mobile phone had been recovered from the scene, which may help lead the police to the assailants. The police were also expected to go through CCTV footage from the area that has several cameras.

Brar assailants had 'long beards': Scotland Yard - Hindustan Times

The police suspect the attackers to be Muslim men.

And then there are those who go totally unaccounted, but i guess it's more important for you as how the civilians die or are killed. :pop:

858 bodies recovered in Delhi in 4 months; CM meets Chidambaram

what to do :disagree: Delhi and its surrounding areas are violent places and lot of mafia and murders do happen.

Your press does not publish the casualties and atrocities committed by Indian Security Forces.

And this is not propaganda. These are facts.

may be indian FM can raise this with Pakistani authorities blaming ISI or LeT :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom