What's new

Libyan Minister of Information, demanding Egypt and Saudi Arabia to intervene militarily in Tunisia

Mootaz-khelifi

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Libyan Minister of Information, demanding Egypt and Saudi Arabia to intervene militarily in Tunisia
the information minister in the Libyan government of Tobruk 'Omar Alqoara' he called during a television interview on a Egyptian channel 'Ennahar' both Saudi Arabia and Egypt military to intervene in Tunisia to rid them of Turkish as saying.
The Alqoara had written on his page on social media that the President of the Republic Beji "Caid Essebsi will ignite and burn and be ashes."
Said Alqoara in the same dialogue that the Libyans living in Tunisia does not get anything free and they spend on themselves with dignity and pride , he said.
http://www.jawharafm.net/ar/article...صر-والسعودية-بالتدخل-عسكريا-في-تونس/105/28959

and i say they are welcomed to die and rotten here for ur pleas hhhh we tunisians we will welcome them the same way with the French occupier but with modern weaponry :welcome::sniper::guns:
911981.gif
911981.gif
911981.gif

yeah it's funny many of us tunisians just laughed at it it's hilarious and to him why do u care about our relation with turkey stuck with ur own problem or we will march for war against ur dumpness ( to free tunisian hostages in libya )

the information minister in the Libyan government of Tobruk 'Omar Alqoara' he called during a television interview on a Egyptian channel 'Ennahar' both Saudi Arabia and Egypt military to intervene in Tunisia to rid them of Turkish as saying.
The Alqoara had written on his page on social media that the President of the Republic Beji "Caid Essebsi will ignite and burn and be ashes."
Said Alqoara in the same dialogue that the Libyans living in Tunisia does not get anything free and they spend on themselves with dignity and pride , he said.
http://www.jawharafm.net/ar/article...صر-والسعودية-بالتدخل-عسكريا-في-تونس/105/28959

and i say they are welcomed to die and rotten here for ur pleas hhhh we tunisians we will welcome them the same way with the French occupier but with modern weaponry :welcome::sniper::guns:
911981.gif
911981.gif
911981.gif
Was he drunk or what. Its Libya which is in chaos its Libya where one city is under ISIS so he needs to wake up.

@Mootaz-khelifi

No need to post every fool's nonsense here brother. KSA will never attack Tunisia. Be assured of that. We don't want to attack any single Arab country. The war in Yemen is solely against Houthi's who are a terrorist group, not against Yemen.

Egypt will play the biggest role in Libya since they are next door. Give it a few years and most of the issues will be tackled.

911981.gif
911981.gif
911981.gif
I hope they invade your country so they can keep your terrorists busy instead of coming to Iraq and Syria :lol:

Apparently, a group in Tunisia merged allegiance with ISIS this week and there is a branch gearing up for a province in Tunisia. It won't look well for Tunisia in the future especially the surrounding neighbors in Algeria, Mali, Libya, Sinai and the lawless Sahellion region which has ISIS and Al Qaeda presense as well. Worth noticing Tunisia is ranked #1 of ISIS foreign fighters so the country could be vulnerable, who knows.

@Mootaz-khelifi

No need to post every fool's nonsense here brother. KSA will never attack Tunisia. Be assured of that. We don't want to attack any single Arab country. The war in Yemen is solely against Houthi's who are a terrorist group, not against Yemen.

Egypt will play the biggest role in Libya since they are next door. Give it a few years and most of the issues will be tackled.
oh friend i post it just for fun to make fun of him he asking 2 strong allies to fight each other ......
نحن في تونس إذا أردنا أن نصف شخص بغباء نقول 'يا ليبي

Apparently, a group in Tunisia merged allegiance with ISIS this week and there is a branch gearing up for a province in Tunisia. It won't look well for Tunisia in the future especially the surrounding neighbors in Algeria, Mali, Libya, Sinai and the lawless Sahellion region which has ISIS and Al Qaeda presense as well.
they do that because they are being F***ed by the Tunisian army last raid we killed 4 captured 13 if i'm allowed to post pics of the dead terrorist i would post them
I hope they invade your country so they can keep your terrorists busy instead of coming to Iraq and Syria :lol:
they are already busy being killed by our army and National guard
and hoping a brother nation ( arab muslim ) to be destroyed is twisted so rethink what u say

oh friend i post it just for fun to make fun of him he asking 2 strong allies to fight each other ......
نحن في تونس إذا أردنا أن نصف شخص بغباء نقول 'يا ليبي

they do that because they are being F***ed by the Tunisian army last raid we killed 4 captured 13 if i'm allowed to post pics of the dead terrorist i would post them

they are already busy being killed by our army and National guard
and hoping a brother nation ( arab muslim ) to be destroyed is twisted so rethink what u say
The arab countries always send their terrorists scums to our country because they can't deal with

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Is your country not Iran? You never defend Iraq or any Arab country or Arabs. Instead you join hands with Farsi trolls here that troll against Arabs and our countries.

This is unacceptable and you must stop this.

Nobody is sending anyone. You know just like everyone that people who want to join ISIS or other groups will do it. Just like with crime.

Those people are a threat to their countries of origin too which every sane person can see.

You complain that Arabs hate Iraqi Shia Arabs (wrong) yet you do nothing to stop this form supposedly happening by your posts.

Iraqi Shia Arabs are our close brothers and neighbors just like Iraqi Sunni Arabs. If non-Arabs attack Shia Arabs here on PDF I am always against them.

You better think what you are doing here and work for Arab cooperation and unity like I do on a grass rot level. To hell with all of "our" pathetic leaders. It's the people and nations that matter. When will people understand that?

If Farsis should attack Southern Iraq one day again I would gladly join hands with our brothers in Basra, Amarah, Nasiriyah, Samawah, Kut, Najaf, Karbala etc.

Stop your hostility to our Tunisian brothers and sisters and Tunisia as a country!

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

If Farsis should attack Southern Iraq one day again I would gladly join hands with our brothers in Basra, Amarah, Nasiriyah, Samawah, Kut, Najaf, Karbala etc.

Stop your hostility to our Tunisian brothers and sisters and Tunisia as a country!
Don't worry bro, till now Farsis saved Iraq. Don't talk big here, you can join the Ramadi Shia volunteers any moment, ISIS wants to attack southern Iraq.

we arabs are brothers and we should be unite not like the farsi republic want to promote and i'm ready to defend iraq against them if they try again to attack iraq
and guys enjoy our army training video
14 mechanized infantry regiment trained in Aldbadeb field near the mountain of wergha
Are you estuubid bro. Iran has really really good relation with Iraq. We saved them from total collapse actually, while tunisian terrorists were beheading shia people. Just defend your country against ISIS.

Don't worry bro, till now Farsis saved Iraq. Don't talk big here, you can join the Ramadi Shia volunteers any moment, ISIS wants to attack southern Iraq.

Are you estuubid bro. Iran has really really good relation with Iraq. We saved them from total collapse actually, while tunisian terrorists were beheading shia people. Just defend your country against ISIS.

"Saved" how? All the work of the US air bombardments, Iraqi Shia Arabs and pro-government Iraq Sunni Arab forces.

Not talking big. My sentiments are shared by every Arab out there almost. We stand behind our Arab brothers and sisters against all hostile foreigners especially Iranians who hate Arabs.

ISIS is a different discussion altogether and they will eventually be dealt with. Besides ISIS's entire leadership is Iraqi Arab with a few Turkmen.

We were having a discussion with our friend Salman here.

Back
Top Bottom