What's new

Let's Talk About How "Stingy" China Is: About the Donation to the PH

Forget about us
We are a third world country,med Income,Massive poverty & millions of other problems
As reminded by Chinese members
Here day after day

But you have the largest foreign exchange reserves on the planet,2nd largest economy soon to be the largest
Where is that economic might now dude?

Where are the massive Foreign exchange reserves now

The fact of the matter is IKEA gave more aid to PH than China

I admire china & Chinese a lot for what wonders they have achieved
But this is plain disgusting :tdown:

I thought China is a 3rd world country too.
China as a second large economy in the world (yet in really low Per capita income) has absolved countless debts from Africa (forgot to type this sentence for a few minutes) , where is the "praise" China "deserved".

Excuse me but who do you think you are to judge the amount of other people's donation.
Are you really gonna judge an action completely about voluntary ground and good intention?

Last edited:
I don't think you get my point here.
The point is: No matter what China do, they will still being criticized with any chances they have, just like what Jlaw and I have mentioned above:

China gave more than the US, Japan and many other countries in 2011 to the Ph, but has anyone mentioned about it.
Did the media say sth like "China has caught the chance".
Did the media say sth like "The US has lost the chance".
Also I don't really think that the $100,000 was given attaching with other emotions, nor its amount was a mistake. Who is the one to judge the amount of a donation? It is a donation, donation, you never judge a donation since it is all about voluntary and good intention. Besides they never say that that $$ is the final offer. The Ph government never say a thing about the amount of donation, and yet some western medias try to take this as an advantage to cut China up.

Here is the main point, the media. Anythings about "tell China to treat friends and enemies accordingly" nor "the bad relationship" are all excuses to denounce China.
Improving image of a nation takes times. Be patient. China is good at economics, also you are smart and diligent. You have money, a lot of. What you lack of is a bit of soft power. Yes, sometimes you need to throw money into the sea (as you said).

About the media, lets´think for a second: Chinese navy took part in humanitarian assistance drills in Hawaii recently with their U.S. counterpart, simulating relief operations after an earthquake hits a third country. And now, the US navy has mobilised their assets including the Aircraft carrier Washington to help the Philippines. Some questions: and what is about the Chinese navy?
Chinese troops to drill in Hawaii as military ties deepen with U.S.

Like America You have aircraft carrier, warships, helicopters, transport means, hospital ship, etc...besides staging military exercises (provoking Japan and Vietnam), where are they?

America and Japan are taking the opportunities to improve their image in Asia, while China looks bad at this crisis.

Germany was a bad boy in the past. It took decades to become what it is now: a respected country.

Zionist USA are very good at deceiving people

I'm kind of glad they tried to spin this aid issue into a news item. There is currently an intensive western media propaganda offensive against China, but if the best they can drum up is a non-story like how little China's aid is, that shows they're running out of material.

China's response should be just to ignore it. The USA sees the pinoys as just a pawn, weak and ineffectual, but maybe irritating enough to act as a distraction and divert China's attention and energy. To China, the PH is not a credible threat, and should not be allowed to occupy our valuable attention. We should focus our cross hairs on the USA, and if the USA is crafty enough to dupe the PH into moving itself into our line of fire, then we need to reposition our angle and retarget the USA.

Ya thats truth china is threat to everyone in the world so ya letting a party of manchildern with a mentality of 5 year old is very dangerous

Back
Top Bottom