What's new

Last week we witnessed Egypts Sub-Launch Harpoon fail. This week Haftars Styx ASHM failure.

I guess it won't be long before they kill themselves. So we don't take their threats seriously.

Some people have been arguing that the submarine is emptying its ballast tanks before submerging. How can we be confident that this is a failed harpoon launch?

I guess it won't be long before they kill themselves. So we don't take their threats seriously.

It's not a launch , the Harpoon is launched from torpedo tube which must be flooded during this process same as the video .The tube must be vented during this process to allow for complete filling and eliminate air pockets which could escape to the surface or cause damage when firing.

You could see the air is coming up from the back and front and this is normal during diving .

1594563382630.png

Egypt already launched it many times before .

EMWdjmpXsAE36VB.jpg

Attachments

• 1594563382630.png
    1594563382630.png
    338.3 KB · Views: 52
Why Egypt with no capabilities is trying to fight with Turkey ,May be for dollars given to it ,it will be massacre Turkish millitary is very well equipped and centrally fussed military .

Why Egypt with no capabilities is trying to fight with Turkey ,May be for dollars given to it ,it will be massacre Turkish millitary is very well equipped and centrally fussed military .

Believe me, we don't understand this. Turkey and Egypt are not in the same league armies. It is unrealistic to compare the army, which is in the top 5 among NATO's most powerful and quality armies, to Egypt. This is not an insult. We are not a country that can come side by side with Egypt. Egypt, the province of the empire, should try to play with other countries.

Believe me, we don't understand this. Turkey and Egypt are not in the same league armies. It is unrealistic to compare the army, which is in the top 5 among NATO's most powerful and quality armies, to Egypt. This is not an insult. We are not a country that can come side by side with Egypt. Egypt, the province of the empire, should try to play with other countries.
True Turkey is well equipped and man power it self is quite advance ,while i used to work with Egyptian they are ok but no where near to education and skill level of other nations

True Turkey is well equipped and man power it self is quite advance ,while i used to work with Egyptian they are ok but no where near to education and skill level of other nations

They bought some new military toys and they consider themselves to be a military force. But this is not the case. If it were, Saudi Arabia, which spends the most military, would be a top 3 military power in the world.

9100.jpeg

Egypt ranks 9th in military strength among 138 states
https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Back
Top Bottom