What's new

US hypersonic failure reveals a glaring weakness

https://****/antinatocoalition/8269

😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🥂🥂🥂

⚡🇺🇸USA screwed up its hypersonic rocket program. Neither can it enrich uranium to nuclear weapon grades.
All of it's top scientists are chinese.
It doesn't produce tanks or even enough ammo to supply a reasonably scaled war in Ukraine. Its trains crash every day.

Meanwhile:
China - less than $1T: Successful Hypersonic Missile Program
Russia - less than $750B: Successful Hypersonic Missile Program

USA - more than $2T: no successful hypersonic missile test and scrapping program

NATOids... it's over.
https://www.flightglobal.com/fixed-...on-programme-after-failed-test/152702.article Sp00dge:
Maybe they can ask the Slavs for some tips

Joey:
That's why they are looking for Russian scientists to defect to the US And have the programme running. They would pay a lot for that to happen.

Tianjin IRL:
How do you spend 2T and still fail 🤣. Literally useless

Callum Neil:
These are the same clowns that think whatever the US Goverment admits is 10 years behind in technology. They think they have fucking UFO’s.

Elmers Balm:
They have to keep a sprawling empire of bases. An expensive navy and airforce too. They spend a lot on controlling the media and NGOs around the world. That's not cheap. China instead divided in building stuff for which the recipient country is grateful.

Jigsaw:
So the Russian are advanced in the hypersonic missile

rollipolli:
The ARRW program is going to be terminated in favor of the successfully tested Hypersonic Attack Cruise Missile, HACM.

Marco C.:
I’ve seen videos on YT and podcasts in Spotify where leftist Americans are interviewed, and these people really lives in alternative reality, their logic is that China, Russia, Iran, NK combined don’t spend together in defense as much as US and NATO combined, this may be true, where it gets surrealistic is that these people affirms that they don’t believe that Russia and China even have working Nukes in their arsenals because lack of money, corruption, and a “supposedly” superior American technology and science, and if America cannot achieve it, these other countries barely cannot do it, I not gonna say what I think about is, but I just can imagine the degree of stupidness of the people that supports the main stablishment in America

Daniel Harris:
People don't understand how big these hypersonic weapons are. They have nothing that can intercept them. They could completely sink the US aircraft carriers and they could do nothing. Natos individual armies are in shambles

James:
North Korea also successfully developed Hypersonic missiles

Andy:
The USA built a reputation of having military weapons superior to every other nation. But now the USA is in a real modern war with Russia and American weapons are found to be ineffective on a real battlefield, too complex and prone to malfunctions in real battlefield conditions, far too expensive and complex to be produced in large quantities in war time and are easily destroyed by Russian weapons. Disney World delusions of US weapons manufacturers 😂😂😂🤡🤡

29153:
Everything the US does is for (((profits))) not results

Tom JH:
budget is also not only about developing tech but maintenance. US has bases and patrols all over the world it's very expensive to maintain.

Galileo:
Hollywood is being used for propaganda for ages. When directors want to use military equipment for movies, the DoD always wants a big say in the script. Thats not even a secret. Just wait for the next couple of Hollywood movies where the USA beats aliens again, steals their technology and builds worlds best hypersonic weapons that are 150x faster than existing ones.

Anti colonist Brigde39(ACB39):
Like 2t in afganistan.American scms have no idea what a real war look like because they fight in middle East where countries has no his own technologies and no counter attack only for and bomb and they dreaming to fight with china

Galileo:
We recently had the US admitting the patriot systems doesnt work against missiles and drones. We also had proof as every drone and missile hit their targets in Ukraine. Last week news came out that the F-35 falls apart when you only kick it. Its all propaganda and marketing.

Law Sup:
How about we scrap America🤣😂🤣

ÚS has no capibility of innovation without hiring chinese scientists .

Ohio class subs using SLBM (submarine launch ballistic missiles)
But we are talking about HYPERSONIC CRUISE MISSILES not SLBM Sir
I know, Ohio class submarine is a engineering marvel, people are calling it USA failure those people needs a rude awakening.

ARRW has been on the chopping block for awhile now as Air Force HCM programs had multiple successful flights.

LRHW is an Army/Navy program, with launchers and infrastructure already delivered to the Army, and launcher installation set to start in October on the Zumwalt. 65 missiles are set to be purchased over the next 5 years. Both services are going full steam ahead on LRHW.
Actually, i would argue, without competent Ballistic Missile defence, tradition Ballistic Missile is enough to penetrate enemy Airspace and destroy their target, that render the whole Hypersonic Missile moot.

I mean, in a doomsday scenario, it does not really matter if you have 5 minutes warning or 30 minutes warning, you will know a launch is going to happen long before the missile leave its silo. Which make that attempt moot to begin with, I mean, you can't launch those missile in just a moment notice, there are alot of things to do before you launch.

I am against Hypersonic Missile development, I mean sure, if US have spare change, they should have been put on it, but if money is tight, I don't want to invest in Hypersonic Missile just to use them to target Powerplant like the Russian do.

Back
Top Bottom