What's new

‘Lal Masjid cleric’s wife failed to substantiate claim’

Mere bas main ho to sub Se Pehle Pakistan main unhe hang Karun Phir bureaucrats ko Aur Phir ja Ke politicians ko.
Agar judiciary theek ho to wallahi Pakistan Ki 70% problems solve ho jayen. :/

mein tumhain yaqeen dilata hun k 99% masle hal ho jayen gey ... Q k hr choor aur zalim ko pata hoga k us k sath insaaf hoga.....

"Sharia" is the last thing this country needs at this point of time, the nation needs to round up all these "clerics" and put them infront of firing squads followed by anyone who protests the government's "brutality", after these clerics we need to take our "politicians" to the firing squads followed by anyone who protests for them.

Righttttt. But the million $ question is, will this nation be Ok and ready to accept sharia law?
The real sharia law!

mein tumhain yaqeen dilata hun k 99% masle hal ho jayen gey ... Q k hr choor aur zalim ko pata hoga k us k sath insaaf hoga.....

To phir? Insaf dene wale he corrupt Hain to phir last option Kia h?
Awam Ka stand Lena bus.

"Sharia" is the last thing this country needs at this point of time, the nation needs to round up all these "clerics" and put them infront of firing squads followed by anyone who protests the government's "brutality", after these clerics we need to take our "politicians" to the firing squads followed by anyone who protests for them.
and after that?
which mode of governance you will like to prevail?
and who will be incharge of Firing Squad? Military? If yes then what about black sheeps in Military itself?

@Imran Khan for sure I can say Nahi qabool lol. :D

Jo wahan pio to halal hai, no yahan pio to haram hai. :D
not only this but i have many more questions

what is sharia and whom have to impose it ?

first please give me examples of few sharia states?

secound please told me why shaaba e karaam failed while they have sharia ?

third can you assure me that all the muslim sect will agree on one sharia ?

today in 2015 a country can live in sharia law?

how a country's economy will be run by sharia ?

what are air traffic laws in sharia ?

This means proxy war :cool:
@Zarvan

Yahan to kahin bhi haram hai. Next life main to halal hai na :p
حوروں کی تعداد انکے بدن کے نقش و نگار شراب و کباب کی باتیں سن کر لگتا ہے جیسے جنت فحاشی کے اڈے کے سوا کچھ نہیں - مولانا عبیداللہ سندھی

حوروں کی تعداد انکے بدن کے نقش و نگار شراب و کباب کی باتیں سن کر لگتا ہے جیسے جنت فحاشی کے اڈے کے سوا کچھ نہیں - مولانا عبیداللہ سندھی
Agar sachay momin hain to aik wajibulqatal ka fatwa zaroor lagwain :D

Sharia law is the set of code followed by Khulfa e Rashideen to run a society. We don't have capable enough ulma for that. Sharia states? No we don't have one. The real sharia state.
Failed? Kidding me? Time period of hazrat Umar (RA) is still an example for people around the globe. The most successful leader and ruler. I can name many more. Btw many laws in USA are inspired by Hazrat Umar (RA).
That's is the problem we are having today. The sectarianism. Two states are using the sectarianism for personal or for state interests. Yes, with REAL SHARIA LAW. It's possible to live.
Have you ever read the sharia law? Everything is discussed already.
Islam is perfect religion. Isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom