What's new

‘Lal Masjid cleric’s wife failed to substantiate claim’

حوروں کی تعداد انکے بدن کے نقش و نگار شراب و کباب کی باتیں سن کر لگتا ہے جیسے جنت فحاشی کے اڈے کے سوا کچھ نہیں - مولانا عبیداللہ سندھی

فتوی لگوانا ہے کیا آپ نے؟
اور ویسے اللہ نے صبر کا اجر رکھا ہے۔ نفس کو اللہ کے لیے مارو گے تو بدلے میں best ہی ملے گا۔ فحاشی لفظ ٹھیک نہیں۔

bhai jee bus sunta ja her koi yahan shariyat laga ker sary masly hal ker de ga . shariyat na hoi jadu ki chari ho gai .live in 2016 man

To aap ke khiyal se yeh democracy hai ko Pakistan main hai?

Sharia law is the set of code followed by Khulfa e Rashideen to run a society.

please name me few of them so i will ask further

We don't have capable enough ulma for that. Sharia states? No we don't have one.The real sharia state.

which one please?

Failed? Kidding me? Time period of hazrat Umar (RA) is still an example for people around the globe.

and he was killed and then a civil war was started which destroyed everything do you know abut it ? it was becasue hazrat umer never care abut his security .

The most successful leader and ruler. I can name many more. Btw many laws in USA are inspired by Hazrat Umar (RA).

come out from this lala land USA laws are not based on 1400 years ago or name me few

That's is the problem we are having today. The sectarianism.

its not today problem mam sahaba kill each other and sects start when sahaba fight for gov . camel war safeen war karbala war and then countiue many wars were for power

Two states are using the sectarianism for personal or for state interests. Yes, with REAL SHARIA LAW. It's possible to live.

how you will live without loans ? economy? investment ?military equipment ? and most of all in civil war?

Have you ever read the sharia law? Everything is discussed already.
Islam is perfect religion. Isn't it?
yes i have read history and laws and i am saying its not perfect please give me few examples of perfect khilafats?

yes its far far better then dream laws which we have seen in afghanistan syria iraq somalia any more examples in ast 200 years of sharia state please?

A brotherly advice......
Here most members are severely against Sharia law or any thing related to that. In their concept Sharia law is Evil FULL STOP. They don't want to discuss it although they lack proper understanding of that. They will bring Taliban, AQ, ISIS, etc etc to tease you.............. if you have enough knowledge to back your points and resistance to face criticism and stamina to tackle streams of trools then go head ............. other wise Its Not a Good idea ........ Humble advice :enjoy:

which one please?

and he was killed and then a civil war was started which destroyed everything do you know abut it ? it was becasue hazrat umer never care abut his security .

come out from this lala land USA laws are not based on 1400 years ago or name me few

its not today problem mam sahaba kill each other and sects start when sahaba fight for gov . camel war safeen war karbala war and then countiue many wars were for power

how you will live without loans ? economy? investment ?military equipment ? and most of all in civil war?

yes i have read history and laws and i am saying its not perfect please give me few examples of perfect khilafats?

yes its far far better then dream laws which we have seen in afghanistan syria iraq somalia any more examples in ast 200 years of sharia state please?
Sir
How Old are you?
You are bit scary................. most of times for unknown reasons...............:(

First of all, Rasool Allah (SAW) was the best ruler and leader. Four top companions of Rasool Allah (SAW). Abu Bakar, Umar Farooq, Usman Al'Gani, and Ali (RA).

A brotherly advice......
Here most members are severely against Sharia law or any thing related to that. In their concept Sharia law is Evil FULL STOP. They don't want to discuss it although they lack proper understanding of that. They will bring Taliban, AQ, ISIS, etc etc to tease you.............. if you have enough knowledge to back your points and resistance to face criticism and stamina to tackle streams of trools then go head ............. other wise Its Not a Good idea ........ Humble advice :enjoy:

Sir
How Old are you?
You are bit scary................. most of times for unknown reasons...............:(
no personal talks please ...............!!!

Not making it up. Maze ki baat judiciary system Rasool Allah (SaW) se inspired even they have written on board outside the building. :)

which one please?

Military ? They had the best troops at the time. Why so? They won many wars.

Is time main phaday main mazay lainay wala meesna ban gaya hoan :rap:

A brotherly advice......
Got you.
And I figured many people on this forum with totally wrong concept of Islam. :)

First of all, Rasool Allah (SAW) was the best ruler and leader. Four top companions of Rasool Allah (SAW). Abu Bakar, Umar Farooq, Usman Al'Gani, and Ali (RA).
ohhh yeah

do you want me to be banned here ? all these khulafah e rashdeen did horrible mistakes and 3 of them were killed there was a chovas civil war burn of houses killing of thousands of muslims and most important they have direct wars for gov .please leave it its pakistani forum i can not write . impose sharia on yourself and stop talking here with us GHER MOHRAMS please . you are doing it haram .am i right ??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom