What's new

‘Lal Masjid cleric’s wife failed to substantiate claim’

No doubt juventus get a huge support in Pakistan

View attachment 285506

Italy

Juventus+v+Torino+FC+Serie+A+PL7FSpKrDm5l.jpg
Bro that is so haram i recommend your name for an instant fatwa

Biggest conspiracy under Musharraf government. This mystery will never solve. Been many years and we are still trying to find out what's behind the curtain. Some confusions, and some doubts will remain with this operation. This case actually showed the failure of media, politics, and mainly our judiciary system.
They are culprit. Done! What's the point to stretch the story?

Islami Nizam k nifaz tak jang jari rahe gi !!!

Bro that is so haram i recommend your name for an instant fatwa

Mein bhi kafir tu bhi kafir
Jo na maane wo bhi kafir !!

A he Na jaye. Pata nahi yeh Baat Kesi lage but jitny aya'sh humari qoum ho gae h sharia law Kabhi nahi ane de gi.

Mein tou lal masjid walon ka scene bata rha tha...

Mere khyal se 98% Pakistani tou Islamic law aane k bad bhi yahi zindgi guzarain gey lekin 2% corropt elite ko masla hoga adjust krne mein .....

P.S. meri islamic law se murad khulfa e Rashideen wala Islamic law hai ... Na k Irani, saudi ya Taliban version of shariat.

A he Na jaye. Pata nahi yeh Baat Kesi lage but jitny aya'sh humari qoum ho gae h sharia law Kabhi nahi ane de gi.
BiBi who care about ''awam''.............?
This awam will never ever wake up.........
Fo rthis ''awam'' its not matter of concern that it is ruled by criminals or oppressors.
It will remain divided............
As per Sharia............ well that is bit complex thing. First you have to neautralize ''Molvi'' before Talking about Sharia Law. Otherwise it will be disaster..................

Mein tou lal masjid walon ka scene bata rha tha...

Mere khyal se 98% Pakistani tou Islamic law aane k bad bhi yahi zindgi guzarain gey lekin 2% corropt elite ko masla hoga adjust krne mein .....

P.S. meri islamic law se murad khulfa e Rashideen wala Islamic law hai ... Na k Irani, saudi ya Taliban version of shariat.
No wait they want sharia that we all know, but why the hell judicial system is stretching the story.
I totally understand what you're saying about the Islamic law.
Pakistan main Khulfa e Rashideen wala law Kisi Se bhi digest nahi ho ga.

Islami Nizam k nifaz tak jang jari rahe gi !!!

Mein bhi kafir tu bhi kafir
Jo na maane wo bhi kafir !!
muni ki badnami kafir
shela ki jawani kafir
mehwish ki billi bhe kafir
ayesha omar ki zubi kafir
kafir kafir mein bhe kafir
kafir kafir to bhe kafir

Sawal ye hai ke 'kya Qanoon Azad Hai' .... ??
pocho na adliya kay jamhori mamoan ko

No wait they want sharia that we all know, but why the hell judicial system is stretching the story.
I totally understand what you're saying about the Islamic law.
Pakistan main Khulfa e Rashideen wala law Kisi Se bhi digest nahi ho ga.

Don't you know that our judicial system is a chew gum .... Bs khenchte hi rehte hain ... Bhale case ho ya banda

Fo rthis ''awam'' its not matter of concern that it is ruled by criminals or oppressors.
As per Sharia............ well that is bit complex thing. First you have to neautralize ''Molvi'' before Talking about Sharia Law. Otherwise it will be disaster..................

Awam ko awareness Kon deta h ?
Developed countries main to school/colleges main different groups ja Ke aware karte Wo law and order, justice system pe, rights pe.
We underestimate our people. I agree they don't take a stand, but a little awareness of rights can boost their moral.

Even if you get neutralized molvi this nation will not accept sharia.

Don't you know that our judicial system is a chew gum .... Bs khenchte hi rehte hain ... Bhale case ho ya banda

Mere bas main ho to sub Se Pehle Pakistan main unhe hang Karun Phir bureaucrats ko Aur Phir ja Ke politicians ko.
Agar judiciary theek ho to wallahi Pakistan Ki 70% problems solve ho jayen. :/

Developed countries main to school/colleges main different groups ja Ke aware karte Wo law and order, justice system pe, rights pe.
We underestimate our people. I agree they don't take a stand, but a little awareness of rights can boost their moral.

This is what I said..................
Who is asking Nation that either they will accept it or not? Develop a system, resolve their issues, they are happy. be it Sharia, communism, democracy or dictatorship..................

And as per ''Educated people'' ........... well World is dominated by Idiots, and they are always in abundant. Education turn their case more worse .............. want proof? Look around and try to discuss any issue with any fan of PTI, PPP, PMLN, MQM, JI ...........

12141508_934157233321442_509166099328735454_n.jpg

"Sharia" is the last thing this country needs at this point of time, the nation needs to round up all these "clerics" and put them infront of firing squads followed by anyone who protests the government's "brutality", after these clerics we need to take our "politicians" to the firing squads followed by anyone who protests for them.

Back
Top Bottom