What's new

Lahoris Embarrassing Pakistan Once Again

For me Paindoo is someone who see mountains for the first time and starts staring at women in Islamabad and Mureee as if they have never seen before. For me Paindoos is someone who litters on Margala tracks. For me Paindos is someone who is loud when other families are around.
Haye, what a perfect description of Pindi Bois!!!!!

Whataboutism and deflection doesn't take away from this.

They are literally hugging the feet of a man being a Hindutva apologist and calling Pakistan a terrorist nation.

Lahoris, mainly the liberals, are commonly self-loathers and have a submissive mentality. They don't defend themselves and suck up to Indians/westerners. Severe inferiority complex
What do you want people to do? It's an Indian guest in one of the most culturally important city of the country, 2nd largest in population.
Karachi is not far behind, if not ahead already.
Karachi is far far ahead. While Lahore has a conservative vibe culturally, Karachi is multi-cultural cosmopolitan.

Some suggest Karachi has twice the population of Lahore if documented by the same standards to count Lahores population.

To not simp for a man that is indirectly disrespecting them is a good idea

How do you handle indoctrinated Indians in the UK?

If you want to protest this, cite this as a reason for Jail Bharo Movement volunteering.

Coming to what he said, was it incorrect? Saeed and Lakhvi are in jail (Lakhvi will get out in 2026), but only after intense FATF pressure and threat of bankruptcy, and Abdul Rahaman Makki is still out. Akhtar is a Mumbai guy, he must have been affected badly by seeing his city under siege.

It's not about being anti-Punjab bro, but these liberals with degradation kinks are an issue
They are a non issue. They dont pose a threat, They are not an armed group posing a threat to society or state. Thry are Just a bunch of by product of overlapping of cultures

We should Learn to agree to disagree in a broader society. They are just part of community. If we dont agree with them, Fine. Whats the point of raising our own blood pressure and becoming agressive? Are they preaching there ideology on gunpoint?.

Just appose those who enforce themselves on the society on gunpoint.

Seriously. Do people even know What is happening in Pakistani society?

The number of Professional Murderers and target killers that are roaming free inside society because Judicial system cannot prosecute them as Pakistan deet law favors the powerfull who can force the mudai to pardon the murderer unconditionally is the biggest threat to your society.

The Level of loyalty people have toward volatile groups like Tehreek e Labbaik and All outfits of Taliban and thr sheer number of those people. Like anyone can stand and say i am protector of Islam and million of people just stand behind him ready to destroy anything on in there way.

Child rape is rampant, Rape cases are considered "woman should be more modest" despite the dact Pakistani women are way more modest dressing and carefull compared to world average. Financial corruption is not even considered a sin. Business community is dishonest as hell. Powerfull always treat the weak as bugs.

Nationalist groups like MQM, BLA, Pashtun Nationalists are not even engaged by the state anymore.

The list goes on and on.

And people seriously think a bunch of Liberals are a threat to our society. 🤦

Seriously now i honestly believe that 99% of these Pakistani Islam defenders on Internet have never read any significant thing from first hand sources about Islam and are just motivated followers of various Mullah cults. sorry to say.

No, c'mon worst ones doabi from Faisalabadi, pretty much everyone agrees
lahores version of majhail is ok, bulleh shah wrote in it ffs, although my personal opinion best ones from Hazarawaal, ajk and potohar, I can't lie...
This is personal now.
Saadey Laylpur te gal na karin. Khumbi di shakal aalya. Saadi Punjabi te gallan kardey, Aap ڑ nai bol hunda chajj naal. 🙄

Coming to what he said, was it incorrect? Saeed and Lakhvi are in jail (Lakhvi will get out in 2026), but only after intense FATF pressure and threat of bankruptcy, and Abdul Rahaman Makki is still out. Akhtar is a Mumbai guy, he must have been affected badly by seeing his city under siege.

Hafiz Saeed and Lakhvi are in jail

The guy behind samjhota express massacre is free and is a BJP leader

Sit down

These g*ndus always giving a bad name to Punjabis and even other Lahoris.
We need to based Lahoris back who would sacrifice their lives and go fight in Kashmir and Afghanistan for Islam and Pakistan.
Pakistan Army should launch an operation Zarb e Azb in Lahore to free it from mental terrorism and occupation by these libtards.

These g*ndus always giving a bad name to Punjabis and even other Lahoris.
We need to based Lahoris back who would sacrifice their lives and go fight in Kashmir and Afghanistan for Islam and Pakistan.
Pakistan Army should launch an operation Zarb e Azb in Lahore to free it from mental terrorism and occupation by these libtards.
What Lahore/Punjab needs is a counter-ideology to the liberalism that creates self-hate, I know you're probably joking about military operation but a Punjabi-centric right wing ideology with Islamic values (not TLP type).

I would also suggest a cultural research and development centre where Punjabi Muslim identity is distinguished and developed, books are produced, history is propogated, literature, poems, music and books. Increase the level of ethnic pride and honour.

Then perhaps make 1 year or 2 year military service mandatory for every male.

I find it stupid to generalize all lahoris or punjabis. The same way its stupid to generalize all pashtuns as extremists.
Having said that, itis evident that Pakistani establishment is sucking up to india and making afghans enemy. You see how the generals suck up toindia and talk of peace and then call afghans as enemies. Kartarpur is another example of sucking up to india.

I find it stupid to generalize all lahoris or punjabis. The same way its stupid to generalize all pashtuns as extremists.
Having said that, itis evident that Pakistani establishment is sucking up to india and making afghans enemy. You see how the generals suck up toindia and talk of peace and then call afghans as enemies. Kartarpur is another example of sucking up to india.
Pakistani state is sucking up more to Afghans than Indians can even dream off. If you have any friend in TDAP, ask about Pakistan and Afghanistan trade agreements and you will be shocked. Never to mention how a nuclear state went on to negotiate with killers of her children just to make cavemen in kabul happy.

Pakistani state is sucking up more to Afghans than Indians can even dream off. If you have any friend in TDAP, ask about Pakistan and Afghanistan trade agreements and you will be shocked. Never to mention how a nuclear state went on to negotiate with killers of her children just to make cavemen in kabul happy.

Yeah i have and guess what, those agreements favor smugglers and guess who r the biggest smugglers in Pakistan. The border is a smuggling hub and we know who benefits. There is a reason the border is closed every now and then. Killers of ur children? Lolz look into ur own to find killers of ur children, find the training centres and the financers. These excuses work no more, ppl now see the reality.

Back
Top Bottom