What's new

Lahoris Embarrassing Pakistan Once Again

It's not about being anti-Punjab bro, but these liberals with degradation kinks are an issue
there's nothing liberal about being a pajeet cuck traitor - I would consider myself a liberal in many ways but I am ashamed of this, this is cuckery
just like Talibunnies bombing mosques is not "right-wing"

this is about national honor- there's no politics or ideology involved, this is common sense

Last edited:
This might be kinda good, Urdu and punjabi connections exist in reality, Pakistans teo largest cities have deep indian cultural connections, once religion starts taking a back seat, these connections should resurface and finally bring peace and open borders.

Javed Akhtar says Pakistani audience applauded his viral 26/11 attackers remark: ‘They agreed with me’​

Music-composer and writer Javed Akhtar said that his comment about 26/11 attackers roaming free in Pakistan was 'very well-received' across the border.​

By: Entertainment Desk
New Delhi | February 22, 2023 11:00 IST

javed-akhtar-7592.jpg
Javed Akhtar responds to the talk around his 26/11 comment

there's nothing liberal about being a pajeet cuck traitor - I would consider myself a liberal in many ways but I am ashamed of this, this is cuckery
just like Talibunnies bombing mosques is not "right-wing"

this is about national honor- there's no politics or ideology involved, this is common sense
Well to me I interpret this as liberalism because it's the same brand as those in the west.

You know the kind of white people who degrade themselves, their people, culture, to pander to black people.

Most of this elite class of Pakistan is like that - unfortunately, the system serves them and the people serve the system. So basically enjoy the status of Pakistan as it is.
Sir ap yahan Dari wale Mullah ko blame kerna bhool gaye, Party ki footage dekhen shayed koi white Dari wala mil jaye.

On Topic, And than these Punjabi's say to people like me (Urdu speaking) to back to India, and they are literally sitting in the feet of Indian actor who insult their own country, Punjabiyo ki ******* ke qissay sune the, aaj dekh bhi lia lol

Last edited:
Stereotyping a whole city and millions will always be wrong.

Just check the support shown by Lahorites when IK attended the court, the constant vigil at his residence, the current jail bharo movement.

Javed Akhtar comes with such hypocrisy more often than not. And take advantage of being a mehman.

Well to me I interpret this as liberalism because it's the same brand as those in the west.

You know the kind of white people who degrade themselves, their people, culture, to pander to black people.
White also draw the lines, they don't sacrifice national integrity to make other happy... but this poet guy need to respect his guest and avoid to touching controversial subject. But yes we have some white liberals for few dollars more ..a movie sign, or song royalty ..

Javed Akhtar says Pakistani audience applauded his viral 26/11 attackers remark: ‘They agreed with me’​

Music-composer and writer Javed Akhtar said that his comment about 26/11 attackers roaming free in Pakistan was 'very well-received' across the border.​

By: Entertainment Desk
New Delhi | February 22, 2023 11:00 IST

javed-akhtar-7592.jpg
Javed Akhtar responds to the talk around his 26/11 comment

This m*therfucker Javed Akhtar has an eerie resemblance to Nawaz Sharief the kanjar. His nose looks like a British Victorian characteristic -- wonder if the last Brit screwed his family on the way out and left a DNA trace.

This m*therfucker Javed Akhtar has an eerie resemblance to Nawaz Sharief the kanjar. His nose looks like a British Victorian male -- wonder if the last Brit screwed his family on the way out and left a DNA trace.
He is one weird guy, prove his loyalty to live in India ..otherwise ...

Religion a hurdle in Shabana’s bid to find a house in Mumbai

top04.jpg
NEW DELHI, Aug 17: Indian actress Shabana Azmi claimed in an interview on Sunday that she and her celebrity husband Javed Akhtar had been unable to find a new house for themselves in Mumbai because they are Muslim.
“If Shabana and Javed Akhtar cannot find a house in the most cosmopolitan city you can imagine what must be happening with the ordinary Muslims elsewhere,” she said in a TV interview on CNN-IBN channel. “I have read a report about Saif (Ali Khan) being denied a house.”

Sir ap yahan Dari wale Mullah ko blame kerna bhool gaye, Party ki footage dekhen shayed koi white Dari wala mil jaye.

On Topic, And than these Punjabi's say to people like me (Urdu speaking) to back to India, and they are literally sitting in the feet of Indian actor who insult their own country, Punjabiyo ki Bagariti ke qissay sune the, aaj dekh bhi lia lol
aaram se aa chutiyen, phir teri baighairti ke kise sunane shuru kiye toh g****d phat jaaaye gi
insaan ban jaaa aur mera muu na khulwaa

The problem is the ship of world goes right, Pakistan ship goes to left.

Pakistan can continue to deny that a few armed individuals were involved in the 2008 attack, but that chapter is now closed... The world has accepted the evidence and moved forward..

It does not make any difference whatever Pakistan says.

Last edited:
Kulbushan Yadav, Samjhauta Express massacres etc.

People with glass houses..

These issues are better sorted behind closed doors rather than using it to further other isolationist agendas.

Lahori Khota Khor awam, of all Punjabis I hate their dialect the most (We Northern Punjabis, from Rawalpindi hate these Lahori Paindoos). They are an embarrassment for us.

The Sugar Mama in the black saree with alcohol in her hand was trying to feel This Beghairat's old whinny. Our Ch**** artists deserve this only. :)

Lahori (Khota Khor) Paindoos are still able to get beautiful/intellectual Rawalpindi women to marry them. :pleasantry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom