What's new

PM Shehbaz Once Again Embarrasses Pakistani Nation

Golden Words - "My Investor is My Master"

How can someone in a position of power say this, He is a head of state of 220M human beings.
If you spend 3 years in a corporate world they teach you how to present yourself / your case / how to strengthen you position in a discussion / negotiation.

Yaha to sharif sahab ne apni hi pant utar di.........
well that is because they never had to go through the steps of political ladder but rather they all had a shortcut to the seat of power and thus zero grooming, personality or a sense of what is going on!

You can't fault him for that. That's his entire bag of tricks.
Dropping his own pants, getting in the trunk of the car etc etc.
and it used to work too.

Pondering over his Hundi transactions in some Central Asian meeting
wut? what's that all about?

Golden Words - "My Investor is My Master"

How can someone in a position of power say this, He is a head of state of 220M human beings.
If you spend 3 years in a corporate world they teach you how to present yourself / your case / how to strengthen you position in a discussion / negotiation.

These Sharifs are uneducated jahil backwater low class type of people. Expect nothing less from them and their jahil donkey biryani eater followers.

The countries who give them legitimacy know what they are doing. I hope the patriots are keeping a record of which countries have backed these clowns.

Ok I found one

FUwRVjKWYAId-Tb

Bohat hi bada Dalla hai ye. Bajwe ne kaise baat maanli iski.

But this is not the satisfactory angle that made me lose a nice white shirt.

That was the one where the serious love and concern is seen on his face. Side on and front diagonal.

And, in Pakistan, quite a large number of people, including some PDF Patwaris, think that this bastard thug is a great administrator. :lol:

Not that I am one but "forgive me for I have sinned." 🙁

There was a debate in which I gave Showbaz some benefit of doubt for his administrative works in Punjab but this was in comparison to Buzdar. But I can see that this man has lost his mind. He is unfit to lead the country.

Facepalm.

@Enigma SIG

Beggars cannot be choosers

My Investor is my Master

Shoving cake up the British high commissioner’s throat

Pondering over his Hundi transactions in some Central Asian meeting

Please feel free to add.

All the while stealing billions from poor Pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom