What's new

Lahoris Embarrassing Pakistan Once Again

@Maula Jatt , seeing the amount of hate Lahore is getting,, not just from the usual suspects, but from other Punjabis as well, I fear we might see Lahori separatism soon :lol:

I'm sure Mr. Aziz Bhatti is having 2nd thoughts in the grave about saving this city of worthless londay's.
Should have traded this for the rest of Kashmir; it's still not too late.
Trading Lahore for Kashmir, brilliant idea.

That city has become a cement forest with an ugly metro running right across it. One good thing would be a big chunk of DHA would be gone as well.

:lol:

@Maula Jatt , seeing the amount of hate Lahore is getting,, not just from the usual suspects, but from other Punjabis as well, I fear we might see Lahori separatism soon :lol:
you too, Brutus? moment :sad:😢

Trading Lahore for Kashmir, brilliant idea.

That city has become a cement forest with an ugly metro running right across it. One good thing would be a big chunk of DHA would be gone as well.

:lol:
Lahoris fought off nonmuslim jhathas during partition to be with pak....

Stereotyping a whole city and millions will always be wrong.

Just check the support shown by Lahorites when IK attended the court, the constant vigil at his residence, the current jail bharo movement.

Javed Akhtar comes with such hypocrisy more often than not. And take advantage of being a mehman.
It's not stereotyping, no one is saying all, but there is a sizeable amount from the city specifically and instead of playing semantics it should probably be dealt with head on.

The rest of the punjab may be hating Lahore because, to them, Lahore is the Punjab ( privileged ) of Punjab.

Too late :lol:

Goritoes is a nice guy and my friend. His Pathan hate on the forum is also trolling. He has Pathan friends IRL.

I think years of bhaiyya abuse has made him super defensive.

Goritoes.. banday da puttar ban ja.. :lol:
Sir jee yehi hota hai jab aap shaadi pe na bulao Karachi walo ko, hum bura maan jate hain :lol:
yaar Lahori baithe bhi tu Jawed Akhter ke qadmo mai , kisi Khosoorat Larki ke qadmoo mai baitthe tu bura bhi nai lagta

drake.jpg

Is the economic collapse to blame for low turnout or people boycotted him for wearing green?

Goritoes is a nice guy and my friend. His Pathan hate on the forum is also trolling. He has Pathan friends IRL.

I think years of bhaiyya abuse has made him super defensive.
Yaar tum kia justification de rahe ho, Extreme trolling mai kahen na kahen country ke liye pyar chupa hai, mai ne tu logo ko justification dena hi chor di hai... dukh se zayda gussa ata hai logo pe.

Sir jee yehi hota hai jab aap shaadi pe na bulao Karachi walo ko, hum bura maan jate hain :lol:
yaar Lahori baithe bhi tu Jawed Akhter ke qadmo mai , kisi Khosoorat Larki ke qadmoo mai baitthe tu bura bhi nai lagta

drake.jpg

Dude I had a lady that looked like this and her old azz husband approach me at a hardees in lahore defense. That old dude was like okay with his wife trying to hook up with me. I was like wtf…

I’m sure one of you little thirsty niggaz would have jumped on the chance but I was in shock. Lmfao

I’m sure one of you little thirsty niggaz would have jumped on the chance but I was in shock. Lmfao
Oh rehne de, Tampa (Ybor) mai buhat kuch dekh lia in gunnah gaar ankhon ne... Yahan tu Thirst show karate hue bhi dar lagta hai , lakin ko ungli pakrao pura hath pakar leti hai haha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom