What's new

Lahore tribute: Pakistani Sikhs remember victims of Golden Temple raid

Do you have any knowledge of what Bhindranwale did to his own ppl???
Bhindranwale was a congressi stooge who had turned rogue.

Btw isnt it interesting to note that sikh riots preceded kashmir violence??? One way or the other someone had decided to keep India burning.
Dont think I'm taking a dig at your country.

1) Its Gandhi, which definitely is not her real surname. Her husband Feroze Jehangir Ghandy was forced to make it Gandhi.
2) That lady had a lot of spunk that men lacked, it takes a lot of courage to show middle finger to uncle sam.
So far in India we have had just 2 real leaders, Indira Gandhi and Modi.

Does new Indian hawks (looks like rats though) thinks that ISI has given up all their assets in India. Pakistani PM has given a go ahead to ISI after a long time of patience, maja to ab aye ga

New we need to arrange few large sikh demontration in US, UK and Canada. I am willing to work for it in Canada

Does new Indian hawks (looks like rats though) thinks that ISI has given up all their assets in India. Pakistani PM has given a go ahead to ISI after a long time of patience, maja to ab aye ga

New we need to arrange few large sikh demontration in US, UK and Canada. I am willing to work for it in Canada
Best of luck!!!
Don't end up burning your hands. :)

May there be peace in your country. Amen!

you do know that Ajit Doval went inside Golden Temple disguised as a Pakistani?
@levina correct me if m wrong here.

you do know that Ajit Doval went inside Golden Temple disguised as a Pakistani?
@levina correct me if m wrong here.

do you know subcontinent is a very mythical region, there are a lot more myths than only that. by the way he will have to go back there again soon

do you know subcontinent is a very mythical region, there are a lot more myths than only that. by the way he will have to go back there again soon
oh yeah another mythical story nice .... keep dancing to this tune you won't have any idea where reality will hit you.

There's another myth doing rounds that Ajith Doval stayed in Pakistan for 7-8 yrs.
I must say this is one guy who is capable of anything. Just about ANYTHING!!
:)

There's another myth doing rounds that Ajith Doval stayed in Pakistan for 7-8 yrs.

But soon he will have to eat his words "terrorists ka jawab terrorists se", he should stay tuned and learn from the masters. expect few killings of Sikhs in next few weeks "by your security forces".

Ajit doval leanred from ISI on how to start an uprising in a country, now its time for lesson no 2, how to revive a dead movememnt

Back
Top Bottom