What's new

Kurds protest against the killing of three women in Paris

The door is open man, you are free to go. We don't force anyone stay in here with "barbaric and racist" Turks. If you will be a good boy sit tight and silent but if you try to get even one cm2 from my soil then you become my enemy. Fair deal.

............and close the door behind you please.

You are talking about land now. I am talking about the turkish facist state. Two different things. If you think Kurds are going anywhere then sit back, get some popcorns and keep on dreaming with your badass attitude. But our fight with the racist turkish state will continue. However we have no problem with the Turks living amongst us.

Wake up people!!! Yes, it was the MİT that killed them in Paris. They're the founding members of terrorist organisation PKK. And upon the documents belived to be written by MIT, released by Turkish media. They were classified as high ranking leaders of a separist movement which's considered as a thread to our national security. so I consider this operation of MIT as manhunt of senior PKK terrorist...should we care...of course not, it's good to know that despite all those internal craps, MIT operates outside Turkish soils, and does not hesitate to act in a country like France for our national security...case closed :coffee:

Totally shameful how Turkey mass murders its own citizens. Another armenian genocide in the making.

Pkk is hunting down innocent people. Thousands of Turks and Kurds have died thanks to Pkk. How many sons and fathers have never seen the face of their loved ones? More than 30 and still counting

Three terrorist leaders who celebrated terrorism and death are getting wasted and we should be sad? They are part of illegal organization recognized as terrorist organization by whole of the world. If they were enemies of Israeli Mossad they would been creamed long time ago. It is a wonder they still lived to this day and walking around freely in France.

I first thought it was Iran but it could also be Turkish secret service. Turkey finally learning the game of asymmetric warfare. It is time for eye for an eye. Only way to survive. I wouldn't be surprised if peace talks fail every pkk filth will be hunted down and creamed. These peace talks will never work. It is just alibi for us. We can say look we tried to reason but they don't want to so we need to start to clean them up.

Wake up people!!! Yes, it was the MİT that killed them in Paris. They're the founding members of terrorist organisation PKK. And upon the documents belived to be written by MIT, released by Turkish media. They were classified as high ranking leaders of a separist movement which's considered as a thread to our national security. so I consider this operation of MIT as manhunt of senior PKK terrorist...should we care...of course not, it's good to know that despite all those internal craps, MIT operates outside Turkish soils, and does not hesitate to act in a country like France for our national security...case closed :coffee:

Listen, only Sakine Cansiz was ever a member of PKK. She never engaged in battle and was sent to Europe. So I do not know how you define a terrorist or whatever, but not even Sakine Cansiz can be classified as a ''threat'' to Turkey. In fact, she was the first one to support the peace process that is why a lot of people think that killing Sakine Cansiz was actually a blow to the peace process.

Leyla Sonmez and Fidan Dogan was never even close to the PKK. They were never in the mountains and I even doubt they ever went to the war zones. For christ sake, Leyla Sonmez was a teen who studied in France. How can she ever be classified as a terrorist? Do you truly not see a problem with killing youth across the world for no reason? That means PKK should kill Turks who support turkish army whereever they are in the world? But you see, PKK does not do that. Another prime example of who the true terrorist is here.

Pkk is hunting down innocent people. Thousands of Turks and Kurds have died thanks to Pkk. How many sons and fathers have never seen the face of their loved ones? More than 30 and still counting

Three terrorist leaders who celebrated terrorism and death are getting wasted and we should be sad? They are part of illegal organization recognized as terrorist organization by whole of the world. If they were enemies of Israeli Mossad they would been creamed long time ago. It is a wonder they still lived to this day and walking around freely in France.

I first thought it was Iran but it could also be Turkish secret service. Turkey finally learning the game of asymmetric warfare. It is time for eye for an eye. Only way to survive. I wouldn't be surprised if peace talks fail every pkk filth will be hunted down and creamed. These peace talks will never work. It is just alibi for us. We can say look we tried to reason but they don't want to so we need to start to clean them up.

The whole world? India does not see PKK as terrorist. Neither does most of the Arab world and neither does China or Russia. So please spread your lies somewhere else.

The whole world? India does not see PKK as terrorist. Neither does most of the Arab world and neither does China or Russia. So please spread your lies somewhere else.
It is not important what China or Russia thinks. It is important what we think because it is cle This happened in France and they recognize pkk as terrorist organization like 99% of civilized world. People who celebrate terror and death shouldn't be talking around freely. It is just message to PKK. Old Turkey is over. If you start spreading terror, we will find you in whatever hole you are hiding and cream you.

It is not important what China or Russia thinks. It is important what we think because it is cle This happened in France and they recognize pkk as terrorist organization like 99% of civilized world. People who celebrate terror and death shouldn't be talking around freely. It is just message to PKK. Old Turkey is over. If you start spreading terror, we will find you in whatever hole you are hiding and cream you.

I hope you do not count yourself as a part of the civilized world considering your way of writing LOL

Coming from a Mongoloid Turk. You have a history of known backwardness and stupidity.

Let's not go into that race thing. I'm talking about the PKK cave mongrels not Kurds.

But i can't refrain myself from saying this as you seems as a Kurd.

How does it feel being ruled by backward and stupid people for a millenia ?

If PKK was non violent organization I would understand the outcry. But PKK received what it was spreading. What goes around, comes around.

If anything what goes around comes around, I'll hope you Turks don't face the same genocide as the Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks faces. Turks accusing others of using violence as a political tool is plain irony/laughable.

Last edited:
If anything what goes around comes around, I'll hope you Turks don't face the same genocide as the Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks faces. Turks accusing others of using violence as a political tool is plain irony/laughable.
If we committed genocide on Armenians, and Greeks. There would be no Armenian and Greek left under 500 year rule. They would be like native Americans and everybody would have forgotten about them. Turks have right to act and defend themselves against aggressor terrorist.

If we committed genocide on Armenians, and Greeks. There would be no Armenian and Greek left under 500 year rule. They would be like native Americans and everybody would have forgotten about them. Turks have right to act and defend themselves against aggressor terrorist.

Not cool bro.

Native Americans were/are awesome :-)

Those were not genocides. :)

Search for Juan/Juan's , i bet you never heard of them. That's how you do it, if you wanna wipe out a nation from face of earth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom