What's new

Kulbhushan Jadhav's wife, mother reach Islamabad for meeting with Indian spy

you dont get to have a personal opinion when this monkey murdered countless Pakistani civilians, what kind of a special beghairat are u?, im sure if it was ur family he murdered u wouldnt be acting all saintly than would u, beghairat hypocritte.

Post reported! Learn some manners before speaking to people! Troglodyte!

You are asking too much my friend, you should be thankful that Pakistan allowed a terrorist meet his mother and wife.

I concede , what I expected was too much.

Do you also have objection on him being in a Blue Suite and Standing?
The clothes he wears does not matter

How about he looking to have gained some weight?

While you look at the weight gained , I see the injury marks on the right of his head which have not yet healed.

Irrelevant. But because of him every pakistani citizen who gets arrested in any foreign country is now in danger of being given a trial without a consular access :lol:

Nopes.. world doesn't work like that..

By the way.. while you are writing and pasting emoticons, I can imagine you sobbing.. seriously.. Man.. drink some water.. and take a deep breath.. :-)

Has India offered help to find your missing man from Nepal ? :P

No.. but Indian can't use him to exchange anyone.. plan was exactly that.. didn't work. lolz..

We have another monkey of yours in our custody..

By the way, Pakistan raised the issue of his disappearance with Nepal and their authorities did full investigation of the matter and requested India to find him out because "he was abducted from Nepal".

Wonder why India hasn't raised any issue with Iran yet.. lolz..

We can get tons of there monkeys of every shape and size for Afg lets get over with KY first I wonder what It would be :sniper:or :butcher: or :hang2:

We can get tons of there monkeys of every shape and size for Afg lets get over with KY first I wonder what It would be :sniper:or :butcher: or :hang2:

They know about it.. that's why they are not accepting that Lt. Col (R) Habib is with them.. It will create a really bad image.. Common Indian SOBs kidnapping someone from another country is one thing.. RAW SOBs kidnapping someone from another country is at another level.. :-)

Nopes.. world doesn't work like that..

By the way.. while you are writing and pasting emoticons, I can imagine you sobbing.. seriously.. Man.. drink some water.. and take a deep breath.. :-)
leave him be sir just ignore the guy is in complete agony right now

They know about it.. that's why they are not accepting that Lt. Col (R) Habib is with them.. It will create a really bad image.. Common Indian SOBs kidnapping someone from another country is one thing.. RAW SOBs kidnapping someone from another country is at another level.. :-)

IF only you could actually prove that. :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom