What's new

Kulbhushan Jadhav's wife, mother reach Islamabad for meeting with Indian spy

1. a businessman using fake code names.why?
2. he was not a civilians and he confessed it.
you are no one to decide that he is not a spy. not without any evidences. we have many evidences and the only one we showed you is still unanswered by you. his fake passport?
3. Vienna convention can just give you a counselor access at most, if you win the case. ICJ don't have juristriction over our domestic laws. we have already signed that papers and suited it to UN that ICJ don't have such juristriction. remember Atlantique. such papers will work eventually.
4. all of your points are based on the assumption that he is not a spy.

Don't reply to any of his posts, I have reported him and given him neg points. Let the mods deal with this troll!

At first hand, a terrorist should not allowed to have a luxury of meeting his family.
These animals should be treated as terrorist irrespective of their religion or nationality.

Vienna convention was signed by pakistan in 61.

Your amendment was in 71 and is in violation of the Vienna convention.

So that is YOUR problem, not the worlds problem.

Stop looking at others to solve your own mess.

Your argument becomes invalid as Pakistan has not ratified the Vienna convention

Why should there be a glass partition ?

They may as well have had a skype meeting

You are asking too much my friend, you should be thankful that Pakistan allowed a terrorist meet his mother and wife. Do you also have objection on him being in a Blue Suite and Standing? How about he looking to have gained some weight?

One that denies Indian citizens his right to basic consular access, not to mention a Free trial.

When your nation will explain his fake Passport and Names, we will respond accordingly. so far be thankful Pakistan allowed this meeting.

Regards.

Go cry somewhere else.

maybe you fail to understand that there are few things that keep public of both countries connected
1 Trade along LOC.
2. Visas by Pakistan for yatras
3 Medical Visas by India

I do not expect a narrow minded person to understand but let a little bit of humanity prevail. Find something else to lose your frustration

Now I am sure mother and wife of the terrorist will claim that we saw blood all over his body..

Access shouldn't have been given in the first place..

LOL.... pakistan is just following the Vienna convention.

They are acting as if doing this is a big deal :lol:

Next they will be claiming that providing him with food and water in jail is a great act of charity and goodwill. Disgusting.
vienna convention doesnt apply on terrorists, we did this monster n his ugly hag of a mother and his sick whore a favour.

meanwhile kalboshan new video in which he is thanking us had been released. he told that he requested such meeting and Pakistanis have allowed him.

so shut up all Indians who think we bowed to modi.

Now I am sure mother and wife of the terrorist will claim that we saw blood all over his body..

Access shouldn't have been given in the first place..
the mother have thanked us.

meanwhile kalboshan new video in which he is thanking us had been released. he told that he requested such meeting and Pakistanis have allowed him.

so shut up all Indians who think we bowed to modi.

the mother have thanked us.

LOL.... what were you expecting ? :lol:

I can assure you that they will continue to "thank you" till he is free and back in India. :lol:

Access shouldn't have been given in the first place.

pictures of the family are circulating all over the media.
KY can be seen clearly besides this was a recorded session
any such statements will only bring embarrassment to India
Of course India has habit of making such statements so we can expect drama from there side

any such statements will only bring embarrassment to India

Messages were shown to the media by a husband.. He took the newly wed wife to Indian embassy, where she stated that the husband has married her forcefully.. If he was such a kind of person, he wouldn't have taken her to the embassy.. Then Pakistani court allowed her to leave respectfully, and you remember what she said about Pakistan and Pakistanis?

Don't we have enough experience to understand these vile creatures?

Back
Top Bottom