What's new

KP refuses to let Qatari princes hunt houbaras

The province indeed has jumped up several levels and I will surprised and angry if the province of kpk does not elect him again.
I don't think they will got elected again, as about all of bureaucracy (mostly selected by previous govt(s) based on corruption) is against them, because now they had to perform their duties and bribe is made difficult. Which bureaucracy don't like.
KPK govt had launched many trend setting projects but bureaucracy make it difficult to implement.

the foolish IK/PTI falls in PMLN trap once again......and makes enemies from Qatar out of no-where.:wave:

They are already enemies of PTI and State of Pakistan because they are trying to save Nawaz Sharif corruption money.

Who is culturally and religiously more closer to pukhtoons?. If you are comparing us to arabs then that's an insult and you have insulted us.

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but kpk is not the land of just pukhtoons there is big diversity there, not every pushto speaker is a pukhtoon and not every none pushto speaker is a none pukhtoon.

You invite them you offer them what you like we are happy with what we got.

Still dishing out your unwanted advice?.

Prophet *SAW* were an arab. .

If comparing your culture to arab culture is an insult... than get the fck off this forum... and get the fck out of this country as well...

Is this wht nayya pakistan looks like... have some shame

Ask the competent Govt to show some national ghairat and show full consent on the building of Kala Bagh Dam. They just did it to slap on the face of Pmln Govt. Had there been some national ghairat and interest, they would not have thrown this chance to build Kala Bagh Dam. If KPK agrees its just a matter of time Sindh would agree too, as the dam is based on KPK and Punjab land.
Why do we agree to Kala Bagh dam??? we don't want to, If you think only Punjab as Pakistan and ignore other provinces then live with it. Before asking for Kala Bagh dam why not first build CHASHMA RIGHT BANK CANAL??? you Punjabies are not allowing it because it will be used to irrigate KPK??? which you think is not part of Pakistan??? if KPK is not part of Pakistan why should we care about Pakistan???

Prophet *SAW* were an arab. .

If comparing your culture to arab culture is an insult... than get the fck off this forum... and get the fck out of this country as well...

Is this wht nayya pakistan looks like... have some shame

No need to bring the prophet (SAW) in to this, just because you lack culture and history and thus want to associate yourself with the arabs and their culture doesn't mean we all lack history and culture.

Hell I have culture and history that is unmatched.

Why do we agree to Kala Bagh dam??? we don't want to, If you think only Punjab as Pakistan and ignore other provinces then live with it. Before asking for Kala Bagh dam why not first build CHASHMA RIGHT BANK CANAL??? you Punjabies are not allowing it because it will be used to irrigate KPK??? which you think is not part of Pakistan??? if KPK is not part of Pakistan why should we care about Pakistan???

Stop your nonsense it's not about Punjabi or anyone else, we are all Pakistanis, we all have our own advantages and disadvantages.

No need to bring the prophet (SAW) in to this, just because you lack culture and history and thus want to associate yourself with the arabs and their culture doesn't mean we all lack history and culture.

Stop your nonsense it's not about Punjabi or anyone else, we are all Pakistanis, we all have our own advantages and disadvantages.

That culture told the humanity what culture.means...full stop.. frankly i am offended by your presumptions...

If you meant their modern ways... than rest assure thats not what i meant in my original post

That culture told the humanity what culture.means...full stop.. frankly i am offended by your presumptions...

If you meant their modern ways... than rest assure thats not what i meant in my original post

Dude you are free to associate yourself with what ever and who ever you wish with.

I associate myself with my people and their culture, I have no interest in Arab culture and find it offensive for someone to just come along and relate me to them.

Good day to you.

Dude we are blood enemies of arabs, we are born to hate them with passion, we work for the glory of Pakistan and the Turco iranic people so do you really think we give two hoots about Qatar?.

What do you know about us people?.
:o:

There are tens of thousands of Pakistani Puktoons who are working in GCC. thousands of them are born n raised here. I have yet to meet a Pashtun who have grudge against Arabs.

And as far as u r concerned you dont work for the glory of Pakistan you got the same filthy genes in u as Iranis that is why you hate Arabs. maybe u r Khameini worshiper this can also be a reason for ur hatred.

I am a Pakistani first than i am a Punjabi.

KPK is part of Pakistan and i am happy and impressed by CM KPK work, his work is better than the lame Ganjas scumbags of Punjab. KPK is the most beautiful province of Pakistan full of hard working people but Pakistan comes first. Don't listen or reply to misguided scumbags, reporting them is best option.

Because of Pakistan and its nuclear assets we have this freedom, otherwise India would have made a short work of us.

If getting raped and killed by superpowers of different eras is something to be proud of. then yeah what an unmatched history and achievement.
Do check if you got British or Russian genes or you can always move to Afghanistan to have some American genes in your kid :haha:

If getting raped and killed by superpowers of different eras is something to be proud of. then yeah what an unmatched history and achievement.
Do check if you got British or Russian genes or you can always move to Afghanistan to have some American genes in your kid :haha:

truly unmatched culture of getting raped:hitwall::hitwall:

Height of Ignorance and im-maturity by PTI & IK; they are doing harm to their own self image in the long run...nothing else.
You are adversary of Nawaz Sharif and PMLN.....Its ok, Its normal
But when you hate NS and PMLN its abnormal....Its simply foolish and childish.
Just Don't make enemies from people who can be your friends as well, simply they pretend to be aiding GOP atm.

First its China, then its KSA, then Turkey and now Qatar too:hitwall:

So you are saying that allowing the hunting is tantamount to showing love for NS and PML-N and disallowing the hunting means hate for NS and PML-N?

Ameen to that..

o deserta wo BC ban howa k nahi ?

Stop acting like a brainless tart. Being Muslim does not mean being Arab. Arabism and Islam are two different things so keep your jingoism aside.

People of Punjab has as much a rich culture and history as of other provinces' people.

that's true....

infact most of these arab states are now feeling very distrustfull of US, especially with trump in office... they might be purchasing weapon to get on friendlier terms with Chinese..they use money to get influence... and Pakistan as go between them and china and being the only nuclear Islamic state, hence repeated visits by Saudi royalities this year...

this is a minor thing ... I just wanted to invoke thought process....decisions should not be reactionary (caz they provided a letter to NS, which it self is shamefull of NS to do, giving personal laverage upon him self is also not in favour of the country)... there should be atleast a thought process involved in them, which seems elusive for PTI.....

that's all
we have law 4 bird protection we signed int agreements 2 protect em it was issue of law

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom